AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
I didn't mean to be snarky, I do love snarky though. I asked why? I didn't demand call you names or try to belittle you.

You are not the first dev to do this nor will be the last. Hell you won't even be the last dev to get offended by us lowly pirates.

I am just trying to understand the reasonings of putting out bad endings first? Is it to save the endings everybody wants til the end to make more money? Is it easier? There has to be a reason.

Alas just like hypnosis's I probably won't get a non glib or snarky answer but it doesn't hurt to ask...
You're not snarky; some devs can't take anything but praise. You have valid concerns especially if you're a patron. Don't let it get to you. Someone else will blow rainbows and puppies up his ass and tell him how great he is.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
hey game dev take this criticism from a lowly pirate with a gain of salt: fan service is VERY important especially to your paying supporters and equally to you non paying fanbase as they will act as your PR machine and pull in more paying supporters for you.. you can think otherwise BUT i've seen it happen wayy too many times to be just a coincidence.. (even who Rockstar spends MILLIONS in marketing GTA they know its the fanbase that helps sell their games)

i do understand that you're tired of this game and is thinking of the new one that you're going to be working on BUT do not throwaway this game (its a gem) maybe in time you'll change your attitude towards it and come back to it and do a full remaster and expand it like how the fans want it OR expect someone else to pick it up from you and do it.. sure you worked 2yrs on this game using an outdated PC (which is impressive) but don't throw it out just yet...

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Too much focus on blow job, hand job foot job (why is this so much a thing on F95.) Not enough on vaginal and anal sex. Get rid of that bullshit.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I don't have the artistry skills to actually make a VN, but if I did I would consider focusing on short stories aiming for total play times of less than 3 hours each. This manifestly keeps the story branching manageable, allows for a reasonable development time to completion, etc.

I'd also hate to be bogged down on a single project for multiple years when there are different stories that could be told, especially if the quality of each release could consistently increase as skills improve. If I had enough money to retire from my day job (just gotta keep playing the lotto ...), I could see myself doing this as a form of creative expression!

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Asteel1

Dec 7, 2020
This was legitimately my favorite VN I've played.
Just left a 5 star review.
If you are thinking about whether you want to play this or not.... do it!!!
I played this one in one sitting... which says a lot to me, lol.
This VN is amazing so far and honestly I cannot wait to see it fully finished.
Empiric deserves an award for this one!!!
Also, Lily and Noire.... Best Girls :D

BlueOrchid

Oct 27, 2020
could use a couple more orgies
and a couple more orgies
and a couple more orgies after that
and maybe we see those preggo bellies earlier
and maybe a guy with a normal sized dingus
and also a couple more orgies

zlka112

Mar 3, 2019
not bad but must better
first animation more chose and speed fast faster fastest
second more beuatiful girls human or no human
and last pls fantastik worlds perfect story and music example: super sex with super body girl music mortal kombaaaaaat:DDD

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaSnabes1
4.10 star(s) 101 Votes