egy man

Jun 1, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "L:\s\Throughspacetime-Ep10-2-pc\Throughspacetime-Ep10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "L:\s\Throughspacetime-Ep10-2-pc\Throughspacetime-Ep10-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "L:\s\Throughspacetime-Ep10-2-pc\Throughspacetime-Ep10-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "L:\s\Throughspacetime-Ep10-2-pc\Throughspacetime-Ep10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "L:\s\Throughspacetime-Ep10-2-pc\Throughspacetime-Ep10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "L:\s\Throughspacetime-Ep10-2-pc\Throughspacetime-Ep10-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "L:\s\Throughspacetime-Ep10-2-pc\Throughspacetime-Ep10-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "L:\s\Throughspacetime-Ep10-2-pc\Throughspacetime-Ep10-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "L:\s\Throughspacetime-Ep10-2-pc\Throughspacetime-Ep10-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "L:\s\Throughspacetime-Ep10-2-pc\Throughspacetime-Ep10-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "L:\s\Throughspacetime-Ep10-2-pc\Throughspacetime-Ep10-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
File "L:\s\Throughspacetime-Ep10-2-pc\Throughspacetime-Ep10-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "L:\s\Throughspacetime-Ep10-2-pc\Throughspacetime-Ep10-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "L:\s\Throughspacetime-Ep10-2-pc\Throughspacetime-Ep10-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
File "L:\s\Throughspacetime-Ep10-2-pc\Throughspacetime-Ep10-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 437, in save
location.save(slotname, sr)
File "L:\s\Throughspacetime-Ep10-2-pc\Throughspacetime-Ep10-pc\renpy\savelocation.py", line 429, in save
raise Exception("Not saved - no valid save locations.")
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Through spacetime Ep10
Mon Jan 31 08:05:55 2022

LazerShark

Mar 5, 2020
Just started playing the game. Concept is good and I am liking the writing so far, but I find what happened with the women-only society a bit unrealistic. Let's be honest, society would literally collapse without men. And even if women managed to be able to pick up all the roles men perform to keep society running, progress would likely stagnate. It's true that there would be less violence, but progress would stagnate.

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
I think they could make it work. But I think once one or a few males came things would switch - males would be the lower sex and likely there would be quite often rape of males by females until men were a bit more common. Though some given the situation would also want to exterminate males (the Nazi version of women in this situation.)

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Just started playing the game. Concept is good and I am liking the writing so far, but I find what happened with the women-only society a bit unrealistic. Let's be honest, society would literally collapse without men. And even if women managed to be able to pick up all the roles men perform to keep society running, progress would likely stagnate. It's true that there would be less violence, but progress would stagnate.
Sorry to butt into an interesting idea but it's been worked over a long time ago...even in Sci-Fi. In the 1950s there was an adventure strip in newspapers nation wide that was called "Twin Earths" Since Flying Saucers were all the rage, the plot was based on the Saucers being from our Twin Planet " called Terra, on the other side of the Sun" where we couldn't see it. It was a society dominated by women as a plague had decimated the male population to a 1 in 100 ration (if memory serves) the women not only picked up all the male roles, they continued to advance and were in command of the Flying Saucers being sighted over the world at the time. As for the males, they were considered too 'precious' to risk so they were kept in special areas to continue procreation...their only real function. . .although some (very few and only those in 'royal families') were allowed out.

It was a cool series and was well drawn and had a lot of predictions. It ran nationally syndicated for about 8-9 years.
Here's a couple images.

Kaschei

Jul 15, 2019
I did a mod for this one as well. Enjoy!

NOTE!: Role back your save file and pick the first choice because that's all that's available for Pt. 2, if you do not read this and @ me in the thread I will not respond. Thanks!

Edit:
Updated to Ep. 10 Pt. 2

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Hey, is this mod a walkthrough mod or the same one as you made for Now & Then?

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes