DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Please do. The images at the moment might be a bit grainy, but all of that can be saved by some good dialogue.
True, for some reason in many games sex dialogue is heavily underused and too much is fully based on just a loop or a pic, while dialogue can add so much to immersion also there.:p

Reactions: nidzaaaaa

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
True, for some reason in many games sex dialogue is heavily underused and too much is fully based on just a loop or a pic, while dialogue can add so much to immersion also there.:p
Yeah, in this game while the animations leave you to think the MC is indeed a 3-pump-man, adding some dialogue to prolongue the acts would make a better game in my opinion. Like 3-4 lines of dialogue added, before clicking to end the scene would make a difference. Of course, the dialogue added would have to be something reasonable, but still.

Edit : There are some typos in there.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, in this game while the animations leave you to think the MC is indeed a 3-pump-man, adding some dialogue to prolongue the acts would make a better game in my opinion. Like 3-4 lines of dialogue added, before clicking to end the scene would make a difference. Of course, the dialogue added would have to be something reasonable, but still.

Edit : There are some typos in there.
Also do not forget even a single short loop takes more renders as three or four good stills in different positions that with some witty , sexy or just romantic/loving dialogue could feel way stronger. Now I am just as interested what animations in two years will look in games like that when many devs have a 3090 or better by then, but that is not yet now. :p

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Also do not forget even a single short loop takes more renders as three or four good stills in different positions that with some witty , sexy or just romantic/loving dialogue could feel way stronger. Now I am just as interested what animations in two years will look in games like that when many devs have a 3090 or better by then, but that is not yet now. :p

True, honestly I do prefer stills over bad animations every single day of the week. I also do understand that every dev needs to make bad or "bad" animations before improving and hitting the good ones, and I also do understand that those are limited by the hard ware the dev has. That is one of the reasons which makes the dialogue so important, doesnt even matter if it is a sex scene or not. A good dialogue, a sufficient dialogue to a scene makes up to the fact that dev might not have the equipment needed to make an outstanding scene both graphic and dialogue wise.

Edit : Fixed a few typos.

Last edited:
Reactions: DA22

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Well I have a single 1080 and first things I need to save up for are new monitor and hdd, so I'd expect GPU upgrade, with how patreon's going, sometime by the year 2030 :cautious:

With animations it's difficult. If I don't make them, people complain that there are none, if I make them in such manner, that allows me to produce updates with decent timings, then people complain about quality. There's only so much I can improve in terms of that, sooner or later I won't be able to do much to improve them with what I have in terms of hw, unless I take significantly more time to produce each update. Anyway I feel they improve plenty from first to last update.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well I have a single 1080 and first things I need to save up for are new monitor and hdd, so I'd expect GPU upgrade, with how patreon's going, sometime by the year 2030 :cautious:

With animations it's difficult. If I don't make them, people complain that there are none, if I make them in such manner, that allows me to produce updates with decent timings, then people complain about quality. There's only so much I can improve in terms of that, sooner or later I won't be able to do much to improve them with what I have in terms of hw, unless I take significantly more time to produce each update. Anyway I feel they improve plenty from first to last update.
Yeah it is one of those dilemma's every dev faces, you cannot make everyone happy. :)

So do those things that are most fun for you if you have to make a choice and/or what you think improves the game most and/or yourself as a dev. At least then when people disagree with you, you know you chose what you did for your own reasons.

To me though animations in games are highly overrated unless the dev can really do them well like Philly and a few others who have insane hardware or are insanely talented at it. That is just my opinion though, so feel free to do your thing for your reasons since YOU think it fits best with the game you want to make. :)

HDD, try to go for a SSD to keep your renders on, understood from a few devs that does help with speed rendering quite a bit as well, at least setting them up.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 02/03/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Through spacetime" version "Ep6".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Through spacetime" versione "Ep6".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 27/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Through spacetime" version "Ep5".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Through spacetime" versione "Ep5".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Through spacetime" version "Ep4".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Through spacetime" versione "Ep4".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Nice little fantasy fulfillment in space with some sexy renders, corny comedy, endearing chars and, alien women. I had to give it a try when it sort of reminded me of Vandread (anime) and definitely enjoyed it. Keep up the good works. Patreon +1

Last edited:
Reactions: JeremyCole300

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Nice little fantasy fulfillment in space with some sexy renders, corny comedy, endearing chars and, aliens women. I had to give it a try when it sort of reminded me of Vandread (anime) and definitely enjoyed it. Keep up the good works. Patreon +1
Thank you, appreciate it. :)
And thanks for reminding me about Vandread, I completely forgot about that show, gotta re-watch it sometime.

Reactions: acewinz

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Any news on update? its been quite since first week of November !?
Just finished second sex scene and I'm about 215 renders in, which is around 1/3 of what I planned.
Unfortunately I'm having a lot of technical problems with my PC which slows me down quite significantly. Wasted a lot of time trying to fix the random restarts by doing clean installs of everything, but in the end it's probably hw issue, so I have to live with it for now, because I'm beyond broke.

tl:dr wouldn't expect the update until early january, or if I drop a sex scene maaaybe by the end of december..

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes