jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Hmm... there's no build-up. It's basically like "Hi, I'm MC. Wanna fuck?" then a couple stills later you get an option to cum inside or outside. Well, here's to hoping this one gets better, 'cause I really like the way these girls look.

Edit: It gets better, but sex still has pretty much no build-up, but I guess that's the whole point of the game so I can't complain too much about that.

Last edited:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Rather enjoyed the progress. Looking forward to what, if any lasting effects on the drug/pheromone enhancer Andromeda made.

As for an old post,
I want to do a gallery, I just don't think I'm mentally prepared to learn how to do it. ><
Perhaps, you could ask Zoey Raven if they could help with that. Or maybe they could add to the walkthrough mod until you've gotten comfortable enough with the coding.

:unsure:So is that now 3 ships Morgan & crew have? Morgan's own ship, Noire's ship and now Margaret's ship?

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Does this mean that you'll never do a landlady game?
Well, I have some ideas for games with mother and father-like figures, but not the generic: Hello, I'm moving in here with my landmomlady (because reasons), who has two daughters. They are now my roomsismates. Incidentally one is slightly older, pretty busty and isn't gonna like me for a while and the other one is slightly younger, more petite and very cute and nervous around me. Luckily for me, landdadlord isn't around anymore, or is absolute jackass and/or beta-male, with way inferior penis to mine, so I'm free to do as I please here. And I'm thinking big here, spying in the shower, night visits and molesting them in their sleep, massages gradually turning into groping, planting erotic books, spy-cameras, sleeping pills.. you name it..

Ehmm.. aaanyway, I'll be sticking to fantasy and sci-fi themes, as I enjoy them much better. :giggle:

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Rather enjoyed the progress. Looking forward to what, if any lasting effects on the drug/pheromone enhancer Andromeda made.

As for an old post,

Perhaps, you could ask Zoey Raven if they could help with that. Or maybe they could add to the walkthrough mod until you've gotten comfortable enough with the coding.

:unsure:So is that now 3 ships Morgan & crew have? Morgan's own ship, Noire's ship and now Margaret's ship?
To the last question, yeah but We are sending one away and will be hiding for a while, which will give us some time to play with our most favorite girls and perhaps punish those, who deserve it..

With the gallery I have general idea how it's done, but I'm absolute amateur, when it comes to coding, so I started to write the game in the simplest way possible. It's practically just scenes one after another with a menu here and there and few variables, when needed. I'd have to label all sex scenes first, then make a gallery room in menu and buttons, which would lead to their respective scenes.. it sounds really simple in my head, but fuck me, every time I look at how it's done in code, it's just jibberish to me. :eek:

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I kinda misused that one, I'm not fluent in memes, sorry about that.
It was meant more on me.

Anyway.. to elaborate: I don't want to overuse her before her actual role I designed her for if that makes sense.
Which is gonna be in the next game as one of the main 3 girls. I'll be doing harem again, but slightly smaller with more developed characters.
No worries, appreciate the explanation. I'd rather have that cutie have a bigger role in a game anyway!

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Strongly disagree. I want to explore strange new worlds, seek out new female life, and have raw unprotected sex with them!

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Oh man...dick move on the state of affairs with the hottie milf. I absolutely love all the women in this VN. Keep up the great work. Might want to do a typo scrub soon though. Quite a few minor typos that could be easily corrected to make this a top notch game.
Thanks, don't worry, milf hottie's getting a lot of love in the next episode. :BootyTime:

• Love
Reactions: Batman187

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Okay taking over Margaret's ship was way too easy makes me nervous that you have something really bad planned for the future. The calm before the storm so to speak

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Hmm... there's no build-up. It's basically like "Hi, I'm MC. Wanna fuck?" then a couple stills later you get an option to cum inside or outside. Well, here's to hoping this one gets better, 'cause I really like the way these girls look.

Edit: It gets better, but sex still has pretty much no build-up, but I guess that's the whole point of the game so I can't complain too much about that.
Game has 16 girls so far and I have one mid-class GPU. I have to save up render times where I can. :(

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Okay taking over Margaret's ship was way too easy makes me nervous that you have something really bad planned for the future. The calm before the storm so to speak
As I said in the dev notes, episode was mainly about logistics - moving the new girls in. I was trying for the transition to make as much sense as possible, while keeping it somewhat short, because it's not important for the overall story.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Just a great game for me, yeah story is not that complicated but hey fun to play/read and that's what a game should be like. And cute girls :)
Sometimes I feel like people forget it's above all an adult game and expect sci-fi writing on Asimov's level :sleep:

Reactions: xbinhoux

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Sometimes I feel like people forget it's above all an adult game and expect sci-fi writing on Asimov's level :sleep:

While i get what you are saying, I do feel most of the sex scenes could use some more build up to them, or just more lenght. Whether its just more of MC or the girl banging saying something, or thinking something, it would help with the feel that the MC isnt just a 3-pump man.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
While i get what you are saying, I do feel most of the sex scenes could use some more build up to them, or just more lenght. Whether its just more of MC or the girl banging saying something, or thinking something, it would help with the feel that the MC isnt just a 3-pump man.
I'll try to keep that in mind :oops:

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes