Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Start to 4th sex scene which I'm about to complete today. I'll probably leave the update at that amount, since I kinda overdid it with the amount of pictures per sex scene this time. (But there's more build up and foreplay in general.)
nidc1-2.jpg

I just need to render and add some more dialogue scenes, since story-wise the update is gonna be mostly just.. well.. reuniting, talking and fucking in a span of two days. The ratio would be around 1:1 talking to fucking, as it should be in real life! :cautious:

Initially I wanted the update to be bigger with at least 6 sex scenes and some story progression, but I'm already at 440 pictures and I'm missing some, so this episode should work more as a finisher for last episode.

tl:dr if nothing breaks down next weekend 5th episode with 4 fairly long sex scenes and some talking to fill up in between

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Maybe i am wrong but episode 3 and 4 end at the same place? I mean You rescue Mom of hacker girl and they drink alcohol...
It's just i have episode 3 saves and they end at same place... and picture with hot ass and wait for continuation.
used for play with both walkthrough mod, but there is said mod for episode 4.. strange
Or am i need to play clear version?

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Maybe i am wrong but episode 3 and 4 end at the same place? I mean You rescue Mom of hacker girl and they drink alcohol...
It's just i have episode 3 saves and they end at same place... and picture with hot ass and wait for continuation.
used for play with both walkthrough mod, but there is said mod for episode 4.. strange
Or am i need to play clear version?
Not sure I follow.. the game should end with what you described, if you have the latest episode.

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Not sure I follow.. the game should end with what you described, if you have the latest episode.
what i mean. I have old saves from the episode 3, i load save and immediately end of game, started new game with walkthrough mod and the same. started new game clear without mods and the same. I leave old folder(empty, because renpy saves not in game folder) to know which was the last version of game i played, so that's why i know it is episode 3.
Maybe i played episode 4 and deleted, but why leave folder with 3 ep.
Sorry don't mind it, you already answered and i know that i cleared episode 4.

And thanks game is HOT :love: , i hope it will not be short:cry:
Wolf girl is :love:, but of course all girls are hot,

Last edited:

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
what i mean. I have old saves from the episode 3, i load save and immediately end of game, started new game with walkthrough mod and the same. started new game clear without mods and the same. I leave old folder(empty, because renpy saves not in game folder) to know which was the last version of game i played, so that's why i know it is episode 3.
Maybe i played episode 4 and deleted, but why leave folder with 3 ep.
Sorry don't mind it, you already answered and i know that i cleared episode 4.

And thanks game is HOT :love: , i hope it will not be short:cry:
Wolf girl is :love:, but of course all girls are hot,
Well I don't know how long the game will be, I could probably finish the main plot in 10 more updates with similar amount of content as each update so far and then I'll have to decide if just end it with that or continue. So far it looks like it's going to be the end and I'll just start new project then, since the game isn't very popular.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Well I don't know how long the game will be, I could probably finish the main plot in 10 more updates with similar amount of content as each update so far and then I'll have to decide if just end it with that or continue. So far it looks like it's going to be the end and I'll just start new project then, since the game isn't very popular.
It's a pity, not every day you see some quality game. And i pretty much like it's simplicity with choices. And scenes. But i am pretty sure any game you make will be interesting. Just to gather fan base and i think you sure will not be without them. Anyway i will follow all your projects.

Last edited:
Reactions: PPLayer

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Just finished the update boys, doing the final test, then I'm going to fire up my village interweb and upload it in few hours, since over 3gb.. o_O Which is by our standards somewhere in city terabytes.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
PC:

MAC:

Last edited:

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Can somebody pleeeaasssseee port this lovely looking game for Android???
Finally find a title that includes genre tags that interest me most. I'd appreciate if anyone could help. Thanks

Reactions: YRS™ and AJBit

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Great update, looking forward to giving the holy seed to some sisters in the future. :)

SlavMaster

Sep 14, 2020
Just finished the update boys, doing the final test, then I'm going to fire up my village interweb and upload it in few hours, since over 3gb.. o_O Which is by our standards somewhere in city terabytes.
I know what you mean, I pay for 10 mb/s, but have 800 kb/s download and 8 kb/s upload, with limited 3gb usage per week lol

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes