aon11

Sep 24, 2017
"TL;DR - Guy goes into space and sticks penis wherever" the only thing that I've read about the game before downloading. This game is awesome.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
"TL;DR - Guy goes into space and sticks penis wherever" the only thing that I've read about the game before downloading. This game is awesome.
That's called good marketing.

I should be making commercials as a side hustle.

Reactions: Zaddy555 and aon11

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
wow ME-andromeda, I started playing, maybe he will wake up to heaven (or not ?!), the last human man, I'm going to look, but I like it already ;-)

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
i played first run... put in needs update folder (ToBePlayedLater), now i wonder??? IS there anything else?? just dick everybody??? i mean , sure... but there has to be more to life in space.....

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
So with the whole pheromone thing, the main girls aren't just going to become brainwashed cum sluts are they? I'm fine corrupting shitty women but the crew don't seem to be shitty. Good game though.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I'm still unsure about the whole "King" path. Is it gonna lead to a wildly different ending? What does it entail? Purple girl (sorry, forgot the name) as "main" interest and everyone else just mindless side fucks?

Reactions: JonTommy

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Are you up to woe some empress?
Maybe be a leader for once and lead your gurls to glory?
i played first run... put in needs update folder (ToBePlayedLater), now i wonder??? IS there anything else?? just dick everybody??? i mean , sure... but there has to be more to life in space.....
So with the whole pheromone thing, the main girls aren't just going to become brainwashed cum sluts are they? I'm fine corrupting shitty women but the crew don't seem to be shitty. Good game though.
I'm still unsure about the whole "King" path. Is it gonna lead to a wildly different ending? What does it entail? Purple girl (sorry, forgot the name) as "main" interest and everyone else just mindless side fucks?
MC is living and having his babes give agency, make plans, support him ..
what do Y”all need more?

aon11

Sep 24, 2017
I mean there is a story (I think?) about you becoming a king, or a god, or both (sorry I skip a lot).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You can pursue your maker ( wonderful heiress to galactic empire)
and once it is do or die against her maker .. you can rule together.
I mean there is a story (I think?) about you becoming a king, or a god, or both (sorry I skip a lot).
You get a dialogue and can approove and join her in this pursuit

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Are you up to woe some empress?
Maybe be a leader for once and lead your gurls to glory?

MC is living and having his babes give agency, make plans, support him ..
what do Y”all need more?
I think you misunderstand, I don't want the girls to turn into mindless sex slaves. I asked because that seems like something the whole pheromone plot might lead to.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Women get used to the pheromones, unless you are affected by the boosting drug, that's basically what I came up with to work around this.

And yes,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Uh.. no. Basically just bang everything, have your harem and a lot of babies, if you want.:oops:
I mean, you save the Universe and then you might go to Earth to overthrow government and maybe meet more chicks that need some good bang, but that's it.:giggle:

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I updated my Unofficial Android Port to Ep7 Compressed.LINK.
I tried myself again, but ren'py keeps telling me to install JDK, even after I did install it.

I'll put it on itch.io again with your information, if that's ok with you.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
I tried myself again, but ren'py keeps telling me to install JDK, even after I did install it.

I'll put it on itch.io again with your information, if that's ok with you.
You may need to set the path for java manually, if that option wasn't selected during the installation. Instructions .

Reactions: 1happyday
4.10 star(s) 100 Votes