qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Got a requests from a few patrons for this so I did it. Enjoy the walkthrough!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 6

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Any chance for an updated version of this mod? I got lost in this thread in seconds, bc of too much smalltalk.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Well I updated the links, so as always, give me feedback, so I can ignore the negatives and bath in praise of my worshipers.. after I wake up.. in two days.
Good update easily 9/10, would've been 10/10 if there was any sexy time with my fave girl Hitomi. :D

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
Hi this game needs the corruption tag I would have played it way sooner if it had one. The pheromone stuff is mostly definitely a corruption theme especially with the explanation of how the pheromones work, drugs to enhance the pheromones strength, Andromeda making the drug permeant and increase in strength over time and the fact she says "at which point every human female will be completely obedient to him and if I control him I control them"

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Hi this game needs the corruption tag I would have played it way sooner if it had one. The pheromone stuff is mostly definitely a corruption theme especially with the explanation of how the pheromones work, drugs to enhance the pheromones strength, Andromeda making the drug permeant and increase in strength over time and the fact she says "at which point every human female will be completely obedient to him and if I control him I control them"
Yeah I missed that one.

Seefah88

Nov 24, 2020
Does the English ever get any better? I got halfway through the 'Blackhole/Time Dilation' explanation at the start of the game and already had a headache...

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
TL;DR - Guy goes into space and sticks penis wherever
As it happens, "wherever" is my favorite place to put the main character's penis, which I guess makes me your target audience.

Reactions: Rock&Rule
4.10 star(s) 100 Votes