Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Did you not see the big orange guy in the screenshots? He's ridiculously powerful, like universe creator level kapow.
We steal, literally, the only female in the galaxy capable of giving him children.
I think we cucked him pretty hard!
"Ship with eight beautiful women picks up emergency signal and quickly acts to save the only survivor of a failed experiment. There's an issue though, the survivor is the last human male in the Universe. "

The last human male in the universe obviously is MC right?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
"Ship with eight beautiful women picks up emergency signal and quickly acts to save the only survivor of a failed experiment. There's an issue though, the survivor is the last human male in the Universe. "

The last human male in the universe obviously is MC right?
yes the last human male.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
The Spaceship, is that a Daz asset? Is it available here? I checked the asset section but wasn't able to find any exterior space- ships or -stations.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
The Spaceship, is that a Daz asset? Is it available here? I checked the asset section but wasn't able to find any exterior space- ships or -stations.
Do you mean the exterior or some specific interior?

This I used for the ship, just a few simple blocks.
syshipe1.png

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I meant more in a way that girls play with each other in order to arouse the MC more. Obviously threesomes will differentiate based on which girls are involved based on their personalities. Some more experienced ones being more proactive between each other and younger less experienced ones having to be told what to do.
Personally, lesbian scenes don't turn me on. Seeing two girls kissing or masturbating each other doesn't call me; in fact they are scenes that I usually skip (or preferably avoid if possible). The MC may be aroused, but I honestly prefer him to see it off-screen and avoid having to skip it. But it's just my opinion.

Did you not see the big orange guy in the screenshots? He's ridiculously powerful, like universe creator level kapow.
We steal, literally, the only female in the galaxy capable of giving him children.
I think we cucked him pretty hard!
As long as it's the MC who steals and not who is stolen, for me perfect.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
The wait is becoming unbearable for me, every time i log on my pc i check in this thread, this time happened to make waiting more difficult....

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes