Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I did a mod for this one as well. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 6

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Many Thanks!

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Thanks for this most recent update, Empiric! I may have said it before, but I like the cheesy humor the MC is so fond of using. It reminds me of Bruce Campbell films and shows of my childhood. I am getting curious now, what will happen if you like to Andromeda about becoming king. After last episode (? or maybe Ep 4) when you have the original choice, I created two paths of save points: a "crew" path (committed to them and staying a friend and lover of them) and a "king" path (committed to becoming Andromeda's king but getting as much action as possible until that happens). Now, however, it appears you can try to put one over on her, which I assume will make things end badly for you. I'm looking forward to how that specific choice affects events in the future.
The lie option is there mostly just so you can bang her and stay on the non-king path. I'll probably let player decide one more time, after they have all the information needed though.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I see harem and romance and I like it.

What I don't like so much is rape and sleep sex. Can they be avoided? I also don't like domination (male or female) too much, is it mandatory or can it be avoided?
All rape and sleep sex can be avoided, for the domination it's hard to define, but it's fairly mild I'd say.

Reactions: BlasKyau

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ep.6 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Agamennone80

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Need option to cuddle all harem during nightime. Thanks :p
You mean option to cuddle each girl or all girls at once?

Cause my gpu can only handle best case scenario mc + 3 girls, no clothes and simple empty room, without heavily downscaling skin textures. :(

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
this needs to be fixed
episode01.rpyold:1349: m "I don't know about about civilised.."
episode04.rpyold:283: c "I don't care about about the risks."

Reactions: walkerjonny

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
Just went through it for the first time. Good story, nice renders, gorgeous models especially the ladies with Vira in my eyes being the most beautiful of them all by leaps and bounds :love:

Here's hoping there are plans for her to become more than an occasionally seen side character :)

Looking forward to future updates (y)

Reactions: Scrumptious Hotcock

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Just went through it for the first time. Good story, nice renders, gorgeous models especially the ladies with Vira in my eyes being the most beautiful of them all by leaps and bounds :love:

Here's hoping there are plans for her to become more than an occasionally seen side character :)

Looking forward to future updates (y)
Thanks..

maybe once she's not a prisoner anymore and if you don't mind pregnancy :oops:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Love this game. A VN with no nonsense management or sandbox trash. Just a interesting story with good humor as well as a good amount of adult scenes. Keeping a close eye on this one and the dev, should he continue making other VNs of this style( not the genre but the structure of how the game is played) because this is a nice VN that doesn't try to make some deep statement or meaning interwoven into the story. One question I would like to ask is if we will continue to be the captain of the ship we took as well as keep Margaret as the sex slave if you chose I want her. I assume the answer is yes as of the shenanigans that happened this episode with Nicole, but confirmation would be great. Keep up the good work man. :)
sex slave doesn't sound like something I'm going to like. In fact, usually it's one of the kind of content that I prefer to avoid completely.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Thanks..

maybe once she's not a prisoner anymore and if you don't mind pregnancy :oops:
a little story-fail. i declined the first scene with vira (forced sex). but when searching for her on the planet the mc says "i know you really liked it the last time". but that makes no sence when we didn´t do the first time. no big deal for me just wanted to point that out.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
a little story-fail. i declined the first scene with vira (forced sex). but when searching for her on the planet the mc says "i know you really liked it the last time". but that makes no sence when we didn´t do the first time. no big deal for me just wanted to point that out.
thanks, will fix it with the next update :oops:

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
Man, this is a fun ride so far. So many references to favorite sci-fi classics, but not overdone. Also, I was not aware I ad such a mighty need for a wolf-girl bounty hunter, yet here we are. Noire is the best.

• Love
Reactions: whichone
4.10 star(s) 101 Votes