Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Expected release date of next update ??
Not sure, had some hardware hiccups.. I should be finishing third sex scene today over night, that leaves one sex scene and few story scenes, the last sex scene should take like 10 days, so it depends on the story scenes. Maaaaybe 2 weeks, if nothing blows up, like my monitor on Saturday.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is some mighty expressive intense explanation at that ...
Duuude.. if I didn't explain it to you personally at least.. :geek:

https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/post-4694665
Then again ... such explosive tight angles on the hot and bothered babes
warrant all the lights we can get to merge with our vivid immagination
and give us the release we so eagerly await.

Not sure, had some hardware hiccups.. I should be finishing third sex scene today over night, that leaves one sex scene and few story scenes, the last sex scene should take like 10 days, so it depends on the story scenes. Maaaaybe 2 weeks, if nothing blows up, like my monitor on Saturday.
Game oN!

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Compiling and uploading.. will probably just post a link in few minutes and update the thread later when I wake up, since it's 8:45 am here and my eyes are fucking burning from looking at the screen whole night. o_O

* it's 4+ gb each pc and mac, so make it an hour with my village internet

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Through Spacetime [Ep. 6] Empiric

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.93 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.92 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 376 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 359 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Kira The Masked Lad

King of Kinks
Donor
Apr 18, 2019
ok a sci-fi game and i see the twins tag but no incest tag is there no scene with the twins together or is the incest tag not added yet i am confused UwU ?

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
ok a sci-fi game and i see the twins tag but no incest tag is there no scene with the twins together or is the incest tag not added yet i am confused UwU ?
There are twin sisters who are trying to get pregnant with MC independently. There might be threesomes later.

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes