Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
interesting story so far,but the religious shit,,ugh,,cant even escape sky daddy in a damn game,lol..no seed for you!!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. too many cos play conventions and swinger costume parties later .. there you have it ... unrecognizable.
I'm not underrated, people who know me know that I'm extremely good and awesome at everything I do. I'm just unrecognized. :KEK:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is what men need to be doing .. letting the fairer sex come up to them and into their business ...
Be the throbbing mountain of love ready for the receiving end of any babes deep cavernous moist folds of pleasure.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I'm not underrated, people who know me know that I'm extremely good and awesome at everything I do. I'm just unrecognized. :KEK:
I just finished playing, Big (y) I love it when I come across a game like this. like reading a good book, it flows just right, the plot builds, lots of Funtime with the ladies. no management system, no long drawn-out speeches. (except the time travel part,o_O ME CONFUSED) :ROFLMAO: Keep up the great work. Empiric

Reactions: yandex and User1230

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I just finished playing, Big (y) I love it when I come across a game like this. like reading a good book, it flows just right, the plot builds, lots of Funtime with the ladies. no management system, no long drawn-out speeches. (except the time travel part,o_O ME CONFUSED) :ROFLMAO: Keep up the great work. Empiric
Thanks.. :)
And the time travel part is actually quite simple, you just have to accept the fact that time doesn't really exist. :geek:

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
So I don't have to be at work at 6:30 am tomorrow? :unsure: ..............................................:p
Time is useful concept, but.. it's not time you are concerned with, it's how much is the Earth gonna rotate. All every clock measures is movement or a rate of change in something, which we interpret as time. But if you think about it, it's not time you have left, it's how many moves you have left, before clock your company goes by moves to the position you'd interpret as 6:30. :WeSmart:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We have to take our time in between babes to recharge and take in the bliss of their wonderful love.
That is the only time that matters right now - time spent loving our babes.

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes