Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Be the savior of prophecy and proceed into the heavy charred milk thrystingly honey dipped gaping babe cave throbbingly
bringing the sunshine and the coupious luberating love juice to the tight squeeze bum of all the passion
No time to go around saving every sex slave in the galaxy, better to focus on our own. :whistle:

Get the anal or give the anal?
There, fixed the chant of the gaping nether cave of our babe.

Reactions: Empiric

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Be the savior of prophecy and proceed into the heavy charred milk thrystingly honey dipped gaping babe cave throbbingly
bringing the sunshine and the coupious luberating love juice to the tight squeeze bum of all the passion

There, fixed the chant of the gaping nether cave of our babe.
Simple fuck her ass would've suffice.

• Haha
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
Mar 12, 2020
I put almost no effort into her, I made her in few minutes, just for the purpose of that scene.. :eek: I'm not sure if I even have her saved up.
Love this game. A VN with no nonsense management or sandbox trash. Just a interesting story with good humor as well as a good amount of adult scenes. Keeping a close eye on this one and the dev, should he continue making other VNs of this style( not the genre but the structure of how the game is played) because this is a nice VN that doesn't try to make some deep statement or meaning interwoven into the story. One question I would like to ask is if we will continue to be the captain of the ship we took as well as keep Margaret as the sex slave if you chose I want her. I assume the answer is yes as of the shenanigans that happened this episode with Nicole, but confirmation would be great. Keep up the good work man. :)

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Love this game. A VN with no nonsense management or sandbox trash. Just a interesting story with good humor as well as a good amount of adult scenes. Keeping a close eye on this one and the dev, should he continue making other VNs of this style( not the genre but the structure of how the game is played) because this is a nice VN that doesn't try to make some deep statement or meaning interwoven into the story. One question I would like to ask is if we will continue to be the captain of the ship we took as well as keep Margaret as the sex slave if you chose I want her. I assume the answer is yes as of the shenanigans that happened this episode with Nicole, but confirmation would be great. Keep up the good work man. :)
Thanks aaand..
we took ownership of the ship so I'd say we are the captain and regarding the new girls, there will definitely be option to keep all of them to yourself. The game is harem after all. :)

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019

There be some good in the works of our galaxy:

FEB 1, 2021 AT 5:19 PM saw this game

Approximately 50% done.

SISTAS ARE CUMMIN” !!!
Dev be like:
I've been super busy lately, but everything's on track.
Got first two story scenes and first sex scene with one of the sisters done.

Until Vira i didn't know i liusted for subby pink skin space babies. Live and learn.

Reactions: yandex

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC could have THE HEAVENLY SISTAS FEED THEM THEIR MILK
mc WILL HAVE THE EFFECT ON THE ONE ON THE RIGHT TO PLOW THE OTHER ONE FROM THE LEFT IN A FRENZY.
And someone new, who's going to want to have hot unprotected anal sex with us.. :|
View attachment 1016761
Different species come with different immolation of MC”s pheromone powers shenanigans, I will have you know.

Reactions: Punto

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Love your game. it is great!. Would like to know how you get uniform lighting throughout your rooms in you're game? What do you use, mesh lights, HDRI?

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes