fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
I haven't played since ep 3, does mc still look like a robot speaking only one word in conversation or has he learned to speak a little? :KEK: :KEK:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
according just to the pics: the girls seem nice, the quality nice and the worldspace/genre nice. but sad its a male mc and a muscular shepard too *sigh*

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Link to compressed version in OP leads to page 25 while the post with compressed version is on pade 24, i guess some posts were deleted or something.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Empiric
AWESOME game and as always an awesome update ... thanks for that! :love:

only one downside: the size :(
If you gonna keep up with the awesome updates, this game gonna blow up pretty fast and pretty big.
Would then take ages for you to upload and feed us hehe

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Empiric
AWESOME game and as always an awesome update ... thanks for that! :love:

only one downside: the size :(
If you gonna keep up with the awesome updates, this game gonna blow up pretty fast and pretty big.
Would then take ages for you to upload and feed us hehe
I'm already doing webp format, I don't think I can downsize, without losing quality. But once I finish this storyline, I could just make separate game file for the next one. Like a sequel.

Reactions: PPLayer

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I'm already doing webp format, I don't think I can downsize, without losing quality. But once I finish this storyline, I could just make separate game file for the next one. Like a sequel.
Yeah I know you are doing what you can ... lucky for us there are some kind compressors around here ^^
If your sequel is nearly as good as your current game, you can again count me in to support you - I really love your game!
Covering all the kinks I love ... keep up your awesome work ;)

Bluballz

Jun 10, 2018
Good game but DAM 3.5 gigs. You'll get more people to download if you add a updated compressed version.
Well done so far. Good luck on the game

Reactions: User1230

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I see harem and romance and I like it.

What I don't like so much is rape and sleep sex. Can they be avoided? I also don't like domination (male or female) too much, is it mandatory or can it be avoided?

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Anyone able to play the Compressed version? A lot of files including dlls are corrupted from both links.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thanks for this most recent update, Empiric! I may have said it before, but I like the cheesy humor the MC is so fond of using. It reminds me of Bruce Campbell films and shows of my childhood. I am getting curious now, what will happen if you like to Andromeda about becoming king. After last episode (? or maybe Ep 4) when you have the original choice, I created two paths of save points: a "crew" path (committed to them and staying a friend and lover of them) and a "king" path (committed to becoming Andromeda's king but getting as much action as possible until that happens). Now, however, it appears you can try to put one over on her, which I assume will make things end badly for you. I'm looking forward to how that specific choice affects events in the future.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Damn mother superior is thicc. I don't think I trust Andromeda.
Yeah, I'm not sure whether we should, either. I'm playing a separate path where I go along with things, just to see how that all works out eventually. If this were real and I were the MC, I definitely wouldn't trust her.

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes