m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I love character Nicole, she so pretty and busty. Almost the girl character is sexy too. And many intimate scene also that make me fun this game. It will be more fun if any prego inside the story.

Reactions: genthrow

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Women get used to the pheromones, unless you are affected by the boosting drug, that's basically what I came up with to work around this.

And yes,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the response! Really really like this! It's a simple, silly and loads of fun, you've done an great job! Hope your future projects continue in the same vein

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Great one. Played first time, had some doubts about the quality, to be honest first 10-20 minutes in game felt like an amateur stuff but as the game progressed well it became more and more enticing. And like every good thing it came to an end eventually. But looking forward.

Reactions: slickwilli2020

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I made a gallery for the game and fixed a grave injustice in ep 2. It's a rather lazy effort, so don't @ me if it's not the best gallery mod you've ever seen.
Having said that, I'm not 100% sure that I've added every scene in the game, so lmk if I've missed a scene or two. The very short scenes aren't included (again, lazy effort).

Backup the files screens.rpy and episode02.rpy from the subfolder /game just in case, unzip everything in the that folder, and overwrite when necessary.
Hey there, thanks for the mod. I got some errors
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "/storage/emulated/0/renpy games/Through Spacetime/game/gallery/gallery_ep2.rpy", line 193, in script
    c_g happy "I could put some semen on your chest."
Exception: Sayer 'c_g' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/storage/emulated/0/renpy games/Through Spacetime/game/gallery/gallery_ep2.rpy", line 193, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 671, in execute
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
Code:

While running game code:
  File "/storage/emulated/0/renpy games/Through Spacetime/game/gallery/gallery_ep1.rpy", line 322, in script
    c happy "Actually Eve told me she had some tips for you about that.."
KeyError: u'name'

Full traceback:
  File "/storage/emulated/0/renpy games/Through Spacetime/game/gallery/gallery_ep1.rpy", line 322, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 706, in execute
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1384, in say
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1158, in __call__
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1153, in sub
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Reactions: genthrow

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Hey there, thanks for the mod. I got some errors
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 671, in execute
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 706, in execute
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1384, in say
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1158, in __call__
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1153, in sub
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
Yeah, forgot to include a file. Updated the original post here .

Reactions: d_pedestrian

Aug 17, 2019
I tried myself again, but ren'py keeps telling me to install JDK, even after I did install it.

I'll put it on itch.io again with your information, if that's ok with you.
Yeah sure. You can even contact me on Discord for an Official Android Version if you wish.

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
You know what i'm really enjoying this game right now :)

I tried it a while back and gave up on it like not even half an hour in or so but i think i just went in with the wrong mindset. If you know what to expect and what not to expect from it it's actually really good, just banging a lot of hot chicks in space and saving the galaxy while doing it. It's like watching a good action movie, you're not really there for the amazing story telling but that doesn't mean it isn't entertaining (y)

Also, Lilly is so fucking hot :love: definitely my number one girl so far!

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
yo Dev the game is freaking good I'll give you that. Also I'm enjoying it alot honestly but a certain something is missing form the game that is more characters. I mean I'm loving every character introduced so far even the newly introduced Mother Superior she's sexy and thic as hell dayum.
But you're game is about Space right so it's expected to see some sexy looking alien women's and MILF's so far we only have Three Andromeda, The thieve women, Margaret's Bodyguard I hope to see some more Milfy, Busty Aliens as well as other Women characters. And I pretty sure you will eventually. So you've my best wishes with ya. Kudos to your Project and hope you kill it with this one.

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes