fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
So awesome. Space and tits and girls with tails to tickle your ass while you do them. what a great game. thanks for the share. please continue.

Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
When they first introduced the backstory, I figured the goal was to prove that the WMO are right about men. And that got off to a promising start (the game doesn't even give you the option of telling Samantha the truth), but then it kept distracting me with this idiotic save the universe plot. About half the girls are reasonably attractive, though, so the game has that going for it (the other half have the unsexy cartoonishly large boobs that are in far too many games on this site, though honestly even those aren't as bad as in some of the heavy boob fetish games).

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Through Timespace ep 10.5 with Zoey Raven Walk Through Mod and Niv-Mizzet the Firemind Gallery Mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Last edited:

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
I say I'll update mine today and three ports get posted, lol. Y'all are spoiled for choice, now! :LUL:

Reactions: leon02457

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
The choices are somewhat limited, but I definitely found it a fun and interesting game!

Quick question to the dev: when you come inside a girl (I always give the creampie when given the choice :giggle:) they sometimes say something about a possible pregnancy. Will that be a possibility later in the game?

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
How does this not have a virgin tag? If you are the only guy in the universe then I'm pretty sure none of them have had any dick.

Reactions: Professor Black

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Good question, but i guess if you had sex with a robot you are no longer a virgin ?
It's a universe full of women, I'm sure, even in the future, they still have strap-ons. I haven't gotten too far into this yet though. Hopefully, there's not a ton of lez action. But, considering the fact that there's only women in this universe...

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Good question, but i guess if you had sex with a robot you are no longer a virgin ?

3DCG, Male Protagonist, Multiple Endings, Anal Sex, Big Ass, Big Tits, Footjob, Group Sex, Handjob, Harem, Humor, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Rape, Sleep Sex, Teasing, Vaginal Sex, Cosplay, PoV, Romance, Sci-fi, Twins, Virgin

What are you guys on?

Also most of them lost virginity to toys, the more innocent ones are losing virginity to MC.

Reactions: Redhead Fanatic!

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
3DCG, Male Protagonist, Multiple Endings, Anal Sex, Big Ass, Big Tits, Footjob, Group Sex, Handjob, Harem, Humor, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Rape, Sleep Sex, Teasing, Vaginal Sex, Cosplay, PoV, Romance, Sci-fi, Twins, Virgin

What are you guys on?

Also most of them lost virginity to toys, the more innocent ones are losing virginity to MC.
Well, I just figured strap-ons aka toys. But, I'm actually glad lez isn't listed in the tags.

Reactions: Mayonesa

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Well, I just figured strap-ons aka toys. But, I'm actually glad lez isn't listed in the tags.
I'm not even planning on lesbian content, but there will be even more threesomes later, don't know if you can count that as lesbian content, if there's a dick involved. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Redhead Fanatic!

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Some people are in the camp of "You can lose your virginity to a toy." I am not in this camp. I would count a woman as a virgin until she has had an actual penis in her vagina...

Then one can argue... Well what if there was a woman that had sex with a hundred other women, sucked ten dicks, got fucked in the ass by a dozen dicks, played with all sorts of sex toys in all her holes... Still technically a virgin. Probably the most slutty virgin in the world... She lost her anal virginity, and toy virginity, and lesbian virginity... still got that vaginal virginity though.

Shit someone else may argue... "well if it's a transgirl and she got fucked in the ass and is just bottom is she virgin..." Lets just make an exception and call that her boipussy.

"Well what about if the tranny fucked someone with their penis?" Then they are not a virgin either. That's a different virginity.

I would be willing to say there are different types of virginities. There could be a woman with 5 kids, but she is still an anal virgin never took one in the pooper, and an oral virgin too never sucked a dick.

I think as far as game tags should go a girl should be counted as a "Virgin" so long as she never had a penis inside her vagina. And as for guys... I don't think virgin tag is ever used for them before they get laid.

My 2 cents

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'm not even planning on lesbian content, but there will be even more threesomes later, don't know if you can count that as lesbian content, if there's a dick involved. :unsure:
Well, if they are touching each other, then, yes, it is. If the girls are solely engaging the MC, then it's not.

Reactions: battali0n

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
I prefer the girls engaging each other too. I think it's sexier that way.
I prefer the girls in harem not playing with each others unless the MC want them to, to me it's better if they focus on the MC, since they are part of his harem, that means they want him, not each others. If they start focusing each others during threesomes instead of the MC, then later they can fuck around without the MC needing to be there, so that makes it not an harem but a polyrelationship where everyone like everyone. But I guess if girls playing between each others during threesomes are what you want, there's nothing more to say, to me lesbians in harems tend to kill the fantasy of an harem, besides in normal harems, their members don't need to be lesbian or bisex to be a part of the harem, they can be straight girls wanting to share a guy, but it's your game, so good luck with it.

Reactions: battali0n
4.10 star(s) 100 Votes