Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I see the rape tag, is it the MC raping one of the harem or the harem getting raped by someone else?
First one i'm okay with depending on how its done, second not so much.
If you don't want to then it doesn't even happen in the story, same will go for any other scenes like that later on and it's tagged in the choice so you can't miss it.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I'm also very impressed. I love everything about this game except for the VR room. I hate that thing. :mad: Sex there breaks my immersion. I like the idea that characters are really having sex and that takes it away. I hope it brakes soon. :LOL:

Seriously now; everything is great and well thought-out. It's actually refreshing seeing the idea of how being the last man in the world can actually be perceived as a negative thing. The common thought around this idea is the man should be treated as a King, and can have all the women he wants, and so on. But, in this game, you learn that men have actually become obsolete in human society.

Of course, we need to turn this idea around in our favor while saving the universe in the process. Can't wait for the continuation. :D And the girls are hot and interesting; all with their distinct personality and looks. And what looks! :love:
Thanks.. regarding the VR room, I did it mostly because there are not that many rooms on the ship and having sex scenes repeated in the girl's room would quickly get boring. It's mostly to spice them up and also fits the lily's anti-social story. Of course there will be more sex outside and somewhere else than on the ship when they start making stops.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
If you don't want to then it doesn't even happen in the story, same will go for any other scenes like that later on and it's tagged in the choice so you can't miss it.
Thank you Sir. I appreciate you making it optional and not even happening in the story if the player chooses not to view it. That makes me very, very happy.

As to your willingness to include rape content, will we ever get the as the MC to be the perpetrator? Or will it always be something that happens to our harem?

Great job so far, the renders are stunning in quality, story is campy but interesting, and the girls are intriguing.
The animations and some more back and forth for the sex scenes (dialog, moans, discriptions) are needed as right now the sex scenes feel short, some internal dialog, dirty talk, and descriptions can pad these out nicely to compliment the spicy looking renders.

I have to say again, I really like the work you've put in so far, it shows you really care about the project.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Thank you Sir. I appreciate you making it optional and not even happening in the story if the player chooses not to view it. That makes me very, very happy.

As to your willingness to include rape content, will we ever get the as the MC to be the perpetrator? Or will it always be something that happens to our harem?

Great job so far, the renders are stunning in quality, story is campy but interesting, and the girls are intriguing.
The animations and some more back and forth for the sex scenes (dialog, moans, discriptions) are needed as right now the sex scenes feel short, some internal dialog, dirty talk, and descriptions can pad these out nicely to compliment the spicy looking renders.

I have to say again, I really like the work you've put in so far, it shows you really care about the project.
Yea I am trying to improve the length of sex scenes, it definitely got better with second episode and I want to keep the trend going. And there will be options for MC to rape/force sex but not the girls on the ship and not until 4th or 5th episode

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Yea I am trying to improve the length of sex scenes, it definitely got better with second episode and I want to keep the trend going. And there will be options for MC to rape/force sex but not the girls on the ship and not until 4th or 5th episode
I absolutely understand, you only get better from doing right? The game is going great and I cant wait to see more.

Looking forward to the 4th/5th episode then! Will be interesting to see how you do it, whether it is straight up forced or more like pressured/coerced into a BDSM type situation. Looking forward to what you come up with.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I absolutely understand, you only get better from doing right? The game is going great and I cant wait to see more.

Looking forward to the 4th/5th episode then! Will be interesting to see how you do it, whether it is straight up forced or more like pressured/coerced into a BDSM type situation. Looking forward to what you come up with.
Well I already have general idea of the situation, just
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Well I already have general idea of the situation, just
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interesting... will it just be a one time thing or repeated encounters?
Because, as fucked up as it is, I can see how it could be used to mindbreak someone, maybe used to flip them against their employers.

Also, I know the game doesnt have the Virgin tag, but you are the only man so... is everyone in the crew assumed to have torn their hymen already? Would be great to see that, a little blood the first time you take Katie IRL. <3

Oh! before I forget, i wanted to say the Picture in picture of the cumshots was a magnificent idea! I don't know why more games down use it considering how much its scene in hentai/doujin.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Interesting... will it just be a one time thing or repeated encounters?
Because, as fucked up as it is, I can see how it could be used to mindbreak someone, maybe used to flip them against their employers.

Also, I know the game doesnt have the Virgin tag, but you are the only man so... is everyone in the crew assumed to have torn their hymen already? Would be great to see that, a little blood the first time you take Katie IRL. <3

Oh! before I forget, i wanted to say the Picture in picture of the cumshots was a magnificent idea! I don't know why more games down use it considering how much its scene in hentai/doujin.
Some girls are virgins if it fits their personalities, of course girls like Eve loved their toys so that's that.

I'm adding tags when they are actually in the game, so it doesn't confuse people.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Great game, all the girls are gorgeously rendered, and the villain is suitably evil.
Just out of curiosity are the decisions that lead, or don't lead to rape going to have a bearing on the game down the road?

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Great game, all the girls are gorgeously rendered, and the villain is suitably evil.
Just out of curiosity are the decisions that lead, or don't lead to rape going to have a bearing on the game down the road?
I've setup good and bad points, as I had that on mind from the beginning, but haven't completely decided yet. The idea is certain amount of good points and some other values must be met to get the true harem ending.

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
ignore d trolls.

this is a nice game, great renders, sexy characters, interesting story, and some great sex scenes. this is only the 2nd update? NICE!

Keep up the great work. I enjoyed your VN.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
ignore d trolls.

this is a nice game, great renders, sexy characters, interesting story, and some great sex scenes. this is only the 2nd update? NICE!

Keep up the great work. I enjoyed your VN.
Thanks, I'm gonna try to keep the 6 weeks interval between the updates with this amount of content each.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I've setup good and bad points, as I had that on mind from the beginning, but haven't completely decided yet. The idea is certain amount of good points and some other values must be met to get the true harem ending.
So potentially branching paths in the future,or just different endings?

Either is cool,just curious.

I would love a game that ended with MC as the new villain though.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
So potentially branching paths in the future,or just different endings?

Either is cool,just curious.

I would love a game that ended with MC as the new villain though.
I'm not planning on doing some big paths, just different scenes for each decision and multiple endings in last 2 episodes. I have like 3 endings in mind at the moment.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Some have animations. From the third episode onward I'll do at least two animations per sex scene. I was kinda learning so far since the animations in the game were my very first, you can pretty much see that they go up in quality over time.
Thanks for answer mate. Can give me sample of your animation? Like little loop?

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes