XFred

Jul 31, 2019
Very good work Empiric ,
Excellent update (Ep2), I was fascinated by the story even more, I hope you can receive all the support you need, good luck.
Regards

Reactions: Reifon

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Google drive should be changed to something better.

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Nice update. I already liked the characters/ character models they look great. I feel like you are growing into it as well with the animations (That Morgan dream). The story so far seems pretty fast paced, I feel like you could get away with more dialogue/story although there already was a bit more backstory for some characters in this update. I'm also impressed by the idea of the VR room to build rapport with Natasha, Kaite and Lily that definitely makes sense and I think that is a very nice idea.

Looking forward to more, thanks for your work.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
3 or 4 first sex scenes and nothing animated, then you get 2 HJ's and a BJ animated and some kisses animated and then finally a sex scene with some animated...
Something I don't understand, is why Devs use more time on the lame HJ,BJ footjob, rather than the sex scenes, which these games is all about? Is it just total lazyness? it's not lack of skill, cause the HJ and BJ's are pretty well animated, but at almost all of the sex scenes, it's just still imageses...

I would suggest to the Dev, spend some more time on the sex scenes, rather than all the boring stuff... It just makes you look lazy... In my opinion... Either do it right or don't do it at all... We don't care if takes it a little longer between the updates, but I do mind, when you skip putting your time into, the MOST IMPORTANT part of these games... THE SEX SCENES!!

If I should rate it now, it would only be 2 stars max! But if you put just as much time into your sex scenes, as you do with all the other boring stuff, it would be at least 4 stars from me... Empiric

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
3 or 4 first sex scenes and nothing animated, then you get 2 HJ's and a BJ animated and some kisses animated and then finally a sex scene with some animated...
Something I don't understand, is why Devs use more time on the lame HJ,BJ footjob, rather than the sex scenes, which these games is all about? Is it just total lazyness? it's not lack of skill, cause the HJ and BJ's are pretty well animated, but at almost all of the sex scenes, it's just still imageses...

I would suggest to the Dev, spend some more time on the sex scenes, rather than all the boring stuff... It just makes you look lazy... In my opinion... Either do it right or don't do it at all... We don't care if takes it a little longer between the updates, but I do mind, when you skip putting your time into, the MOST IMPORTANT part of these games... THE SEX SCENES!!

If I should rate it now, it would only be 2 stars max! But if you put just as much time into your sex scenes, as you do with all the other boring stuff, it would be at least 4 stars from me... Empiric
I mean it's 2 updates with 12 sex scenes, from which 4 have vaginal sex. Of course that balance shifts later on as the relationships start evolving. In your average adult game here you'd get like half of that in two updates, so I don't really see what you described as a problem.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for Ep.7 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I mean it's 2 updates with 12 sex scenes, from which 4 have vaginal sex. Of course that balance shifts later on as the relationships start evolving. In your average adult game here you'd get like half of that in two updates, so I don't really see what you described as a problem.
It's an adult game and you only focus on animating the HJ's, BJ's and the FJ's... But not the sex scenes... and you don't see the point Im making? or the problem? Well then good luck to you :) and it don't matter how many sex scenes you got, not gotta repeat my self... It's clear lazyness... read my first msg again...

It's like making a game where you ONLY animate the kissing and non of the sex... thats my point... but more and more Dev does that lazyness... and if you animate everything else,BUT the sex scenes, then the sex scenes become unrelevent, cause you anymate everything else BUT them... Dont understand why that is so hard to understand for most Devs? I mean... It's an adult game! and not a softcore kissing game, but maybe thats what you are going for idk?

Last edited:

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
It's an adult game and you only focus on animating the HJ's, BJ's and the FJ's... But not the sex scenes... and you don't see the point Im making? or the problem? Well then good luck to you :) and it don't matter how many sex scenes you got, not gotta repeat my self... It's clear lazyness... read my first msg again,...
I see the point you are making, I just don't think it's valid. Also I am not forcing you to play the game, if you don't like the content, then just don't. It's better than calling someone who spends most of his free time making a completely free game lazy. ;)

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I see the point you are making, I just don't think it's valid. Also I am not forcing you to play the game, if you don't like the content, then just don't. It's better than calling someone who spends most of his free time making a completely free game lazy. ;)
Well when I review games, I think of quality and not quantity, just wish most of you devs, would think the same way. But ofc some of you just wanna make a quick cash grab and I completely understand that :)

Just a shame, cause you clearly got some skills :)

Oh and if you wanna call 3 imageses a sex scene, then sure you got 12 :) but when you animate everything else but them, then I count them as 0 sex scenes... again it's about quality and not quantity, for me that is :)

Last edited:

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
don't listen to him.. you are doing a great job so far! :love:
animations can always be added later on!
if someone only wants to see animated sex scenes there are animated sex sites for that.. what's important in these games is proper story development, the sex scenes being animated is just a bonus in my opinion at least.. ;)

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Valid or not some people complain.. Perhaps constructive criticism could be worded differently. After spending countless hours making this game I'm sure hearing 'truly ludicrous ' and 'two stars max' 'disagreeing with the politics' isn't really what you're wanting to hear. Hell I was wondering myself where that came from. If you respond I'd go with -It's just a game bro- To me this is a pretty well written and entertaining piece of work. Graphics and dialog are pretty decent.. Really looking forward to more of this. People may say what they want but always remember this reflects on you at the end of the day. So take this spaceship and tell us YOUR story.. :) Myself, I can't wait.

Oh, and I appreciate you putting (rape) in the choice that leads in that direction. (not that I didn't play it also to see what it was about) The heads up was welcomed.

Keep kicking ass man... got a fan in me.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well, what's not to like about this one? I wasn't expecting as much as I did as it's only at episode 2 a good amount of content so far and being stuck on a spaceship full of women doesn't sound so bad at all. Very impressed so far.

Reactions: E.l.l.0 and Empiric

E.l.l.0

Formerly 'Ellordrings'
Feb 1, 2018
Well, what's not to like about this one? I wasn't expecting as much as I did as it's only at episode 2 a good amount of content so far and being stuck on a spaceship full of women doesn't sound so bad at all. Very impressed so far.
I'm also very impressed. I love everything about this game except for the VR room. I hate that thing. :mad: Sex there breaks my immersion. I like the idea that characters are really having sex and that takes it away. I hope it brakes soon. :LOL:

Seriously now; everything is great and well thought-out. It's actually refreshing seeing the idea of how being the last man in the world can actually be perceived as a negative thing. The common thought around this idea is the man should be treated as a King, and can have all the women he wants, and so on. But, in this game, you learn that men have actually become obsolete in human society.

Of course, we need to turn this idea around in our favor while saving the universe in the process. Can't wait for the continuation. :D And the girls are hot and interesting; all with their distinct personality and looks. And what looks! :love:

Reactions: Empiric and Mormont

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I see the rape tag, is it the MC raping one of the harem or the harem getting raped by someone else?
First one i'm okay with depending on how its done, second not so much.

Reactions: libertypics
4.10 star(s) 100 Votes