Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
The political parts are in the idea that men are the warlike members of the species, and women are not. It's a politically charged theme in the western world, and historically untrue. That being said, I do like the rest of the story, and that it's being made with the options of choosing how you wish to progress, it lets people decide how they would like to go, rather than closing off routes of story advancement.

thornum

Dec 29, 2019
Pleasantly surprised by this game. the graphics, generally, and the characters, more particularly, are very successful. the postulate of only human male remaining, and of a complete female crew promises.
The possibilities of having interactions with multiples alien races will very interesting. (I couldn't help but think of "alien: the 8th passenger", during the alien contact, on the first planet visited, the fact of bringing on board a crew member having undergone an alien insemination). and think of star wars, with the cry for help at the end. ("obi-wan kenobi, you are our only hope!").
I look forward to the next :)

memes memer

Apr 29, 2020
really good time game. actually one of the best stories/pacing out there for games and like that it's sci-fi (i feel like sci-fi is under/poorly done for erotic games) any ETA for the next update?

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
really good time game. actually one of the best stories/pacing out there for games and like that it's sci-fi (i feel like sci-fi is under/poorly done for erotic games) any ETA for the next update?
I'd say around 3 weeks. I'm trying to keep the same amount of sex content and at the same time progress the story a lot, so it's hard to tell. But I have the most pain in the ass scene almost done so maybe a little bit sooner.

pyrinikos

Nov 6, 2017
An interesting and really good time game. Actually, one of the best sci-fi stories for erotic game. (y)(y)(y)

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Through Spacetime [Ep. 3] [Empiric] - Original Size: 1.74GB
Compressed Android (170MB): -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script! Check it out!​

Last edited:

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Through Spacetime [Ep. 1] [Empiric] - Original Size: 266MB
Unofficial Android (97MB):
MEGA

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
*These builds were made with the aid of scripts developed by Sam, bas, PearlNecklaceProductions, and myself
, using open source technologies such as: RenPy, Handbrake, ffmpeg, cwebp, vibvpx, libopus, and Gradle.*
Thank you. :giggle:

Reactions: hngg

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
250 images in, including some for animations, about 80% done I'd say. :geek:
Will know for sure on Sunday but probably could be done by the Friday next week. :eek:
Just make sure you give yourself time, dont rush anything, too many devs seem to be pressured into making statements then when the S hits the F and they cant get something done they get jumped on, so just make sure you take time for yourself, and release it when your ready. All that said I hope all goes well and you can get it out by then.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Just make sure you give yourself time, dont rush anything, too many devs seem to be pressured into making statements then when the S hits the F and they cant get something done they get jumped on, so just make sure you take time for yourself, and release it when your ready. All that said I hope all goes well and you can get it out by then.
It's just estimation based on my list of scenes with checked out completed ones, there's really no pressure. :)

Reactions: Haast
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes