Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I don't really think it's appropriate to put on patreon with one episode, I'll start it once I feel like the content's good enough..
Anyway it takes me about 4-6 weeks to make one episode like this as I definitely am not rich either and my PC wasn't build exactly with this type of work on my mind at the time. But if you follow me here I usually post some preview's of what I am currently working on here: https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/page-1305#post-3500557
I admire you for that, some people create a patreon for less.
I aprove.

Reactions: JayX

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
The renders are fucking gorgeous and the idea of last man in the universe has not been explored in 3d gaming. The only thing that bugs me about these games is, you got the whole entire universe to explore sex in, and the majority of the locations where the characters have sex on is the bed. I wouldn't mind seeing more verity in the location of the chars having sex. This is just me though.

The developers better not abandon this.
Thanks.
There will be more locations when the main plot starts off.
I also plan to do scenes in the VR room with some of the girls on various locations (like the beach) to freshen up sex scenes a bit in the future. Maybe some role-play and some cosplay with Kaite and Lily.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
So, Just finished the game and it's pretty great. All the girls are cute and sexy, and if I can't get EVERY girl on this ship pregnant, I'm going to be VERY disappointed!!! lol. but fr, I wanna get them all pregnant. I already came in Eve, and Sam, I need the full set.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
So, Just finished the game and it's pretty great. All the girls are cute and sexy, and if I can't get EVERY girl on this ship pregnant, I'm going to be VERY disappointed!!! lol. but fr, I wanna get them all pregnant. I already came in Eve, and Sam, I need the full set.
There will be pregnancy way later into to game.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Didn't realize the discord default invite is one day, so there's a new one. :FacePalm:

Reactions: Ghostly

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Cool, cool, cool, cool, cool. I'm just saying, Eve said that there is no contraceptives in space Kuz men haven't existed for centuries ... Js lol
I know.. unfortunately to make two branches of the story, one being girls getting pregnant and one girls not getting pregnant, would be way too time consuming. So it's gonna be like last two episode with the main girls being pregnant if you choose to. But worry not, there will be some scenes of impregnating some side-chicks. For example one scenario would be alien chicks enslaved for incredible fertility and exquisite genes of their species being saved by you and then them offering to carry babies of their hero. :BootyTime:

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I know.. unfortunately to make two branches of the story, one being girls getting pregnant and one girls not getting pregnant, would be way too time consuming. So it's gonna be like last two episode with the main girls being pregnant if you choose to. But worry not, there will be some scenes of impregnating some side-chicks. For example one scenario would be alien chicks enslaved for incredible fertility and exquisite genes of their species being saved by you and then them offering to carry babies of their hero. :BootyTime:
Honestly tho, I'm mostly joking. It would be a nice addition, but if that's not what you're going for, who am I to argue with your creative vision? Tho with the failure of Forgotten Paradise, I've got a bad taste in my mouth for sci-fi harem games. I seriously wish you luck tho and if you need help, I don't mind helping where I can.

Reactions: darth_hiruma

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Honestly tho, I'm mostly joking. It would be a nice addition, but if that's not what you're going for, who am I to argue with your creative vision? Tho with the failure of Forgotten Paradise, I've got a bad taste in my mouth for sci-fi harem games. I seriously wish you luck tho and if you need help, I don't mind helping where I can.
I'm not thinking about showing babies.. but I'm all in for babybumps though. I definitely want to make it possible to make the girls pregnant eventually.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Forgetton Paradise is not that bad. The story is just too wtf like You are in NTR experiment ship and realized you've been cucked entire time and BAM!! earth's gone. Then you go fuck alien queen and find a new home with the help of asari.You found a new home but it's GoT world with alien queen.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Forgetton Paradise is not that bad. The story is just too wtf like You are in NTR experiment ship and realized you've been cucked entire time and BAM!! earth's gone. Then you go fuck alien queen and find a new home with the help of asari.You found a new home but it's GoT world with alien queen.
Ye, I'm not on drugs so you can't expect that type of plot from me.. :rolleyes:

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
But I want Mass Effect+Lord of the Ring+Tron+Interstella+Titanic+South park plot.
So the crew's gonna be threatened by advanced race of machine orcs lead by a sorcerer who has rings that let you go into a VR world that's actually real but it's all a simulation within PC that's actually a black hole that collides with a planet made out of ice and sinks into time-continuum aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the MC hates Jews?
That could work.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
So the crew's gonna be threatened by advanced race of machine orcs lead by a sorcerer who has rings that let you go into a VR world that's actually real but it's all a simulation within PC that's actually a black hole that collides with a planet made out of ice and sinks into time-continuum aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the MC hates Jews?
That could work.
Hmmmm actually this could be a plot of South park episode.
Awe no Space Babies ... jk lol View attachment 663411
So we got Vulcan ok ok. Where is Asari!!!! I need tentacle boobies!!

• Haha
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Almost missed this one which would be a shame as it's a really good start and fills the, uh, void left by Heavy Five, Callisto etc. Looking forward to future updates.

• Love
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
I love the concept so far, even with the political parts I disagree with in there. The game has an exciting idea, and I can't wait to see where you go with it. I'm glad that there is no sandbox/rpg/sim (aka grind) elements in to derail the story entirely. I've bookmarked it just so I can keep a watch on how it goes, love it so far though.

Reactions: Empiric

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I love the concept so far, even with the political parts I disagree with in there. The game has an exciting idea, and I can't wait to see where you go with it. I'm glad that there is no sandbox/rpg/sim (aka grind) elements in to derail the story entirely. I've bookmarked it just so I can keep a watch on how it goes, love it so far though.
Thanks.
I don't know what exactly you mean by the political parts though.

Reactions: Ghostly
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes