troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Haven't found one - must be in a future update.
ohhhh... good. So none of the very hot girls in the banner hide a dick. That is, indeed, a relief.
I will give this game a few months to develop before trying it, but I will keep an eye on the development. Seems promising.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Wait, there's futa in the game?! But it's not in the tags! This is a serious thing, I avoid such things. Really not my cup of tea. Just the idea that one of the awesome girls there may have a dick in her pants is a turn off for me.

I don't criticize those that like this, but IMO, it should be in the tags if it's in the game as it is something many would prefer to know beforehand. I really hate traps.

PS. If you read this, please delete the self-flagellating dev notes. It will make people think you will abandon the game at the first whiff of criticism, and this site is littered with abandoned games. Just mention there that this is a work in progress and that means there will be mistakes and flaws.

And ignore the trolls when they show up. Not me, the other trolls.
None of the girls is futa. I plan on adding some futa content but it will be on a side. For example Eve will ask you if it's alright with you for her to visit futa brothel. If you tell her that you don't want that, then she won't go and there won't be any futa scene.

As I said all the heavy fetish content will be clearly flagged in the choice and completely avoidable from the story.

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
totally awesome first release. I like this kind of game the best. Great bodies with no monster tits everywhere. no chickens to catch no money to worry about, just a great story with great renders. this game is really going to be great i can tell. Yes you can not please them all so do not even try. Just know you have made some us very happy with this great release. I look forward to the next update.

Reactions: MadCore

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
None of the girls is futa. I plan on adding some futa content but it will be on a side. For example Eve will ask you if it's alright with you for her to visit futa brothel. If you tell her that you don't want that, then she won't go and there won't be any futa scene.

As I said all the heavy fetish content will be clearly flagged in the choice and completely avoidable from the story.
i was slightly worried about this cause overview made it seem not going with eve to futa brothel just meant she goes without you but she still goes just you dont see the scene. but seeing that you can actually choose not to let her go is awesome. i would personally think IMO that an alternate sex scene be shown instead so we dont miss out on a scene just cause we dont wanna see Eve take another persons dick. but im not against Futa's so maybe at best an option for MC to bang a futa while eve watches. either way the game is enjoyable so far and have no problems with it and appreciate hints for negative choices. i think Sam is one of my more favorite characters idk why but she just is.

itsnottme

Mar 31, 2018
The game is pretty interesting and I love that the game has more sex scenes than other games.
I have a suggestion though. The animated sex scenes are much lower quality than the images. I think higher file size is worth it for better looking animations.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
The game is pretty interesting and I love that the game has more sex scenes than other games.
I have a suggestion though. The animated sex scenes are much lower quality than the images. I think higher file size is worth it for better looking animations.
I know about that and they were the first animations I made, but it's definitely gonna get better.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
i was slightly worried about this cause overview made it seem not going with eve to futa brothel just meant she goes without you but she still goes just you dont see the scene. but seeing that you can actually choose not to let her go is awesome. i would personally think IMO that an alternate sex scene be shown instead so we dont miss out on a scene just cause we dont wanna see Eve take another persons dick. but im not against Futa's so maybe at best an option for MC to bang a futa while eve watches. either way the game is enjoyable so far and have no problems with it and appreciate hints for negative choices. i think Sam is one of my more favorite characters idk why but she just is.
Ye I realize overview might've been misleading so I changed it. I'll always try to make alternative scene for each one with some controversial content like in this episode you get the threesome with Sam and Eve if Sam doesn't get raped.

Reactions: Ghostly

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
With the looks i know you enjoyed M.E because come on, the MC looks kinda like him.

I'll be looking this of course, honestly now i see this and others related.. i still wonder why there wasn't something like this on that game hehe~

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Developer: Empiric F95zone -

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Friend, where is your Patreon? I am not in the position to offer patronage yet (and I haven't even tried the game) but if the game is good and remains good in 2-3 updates, I will be willing to be a minor patron (note: minor, as in not-rich).
Also, patreon is a way for us to see what's up with the game and all, see announcements etc. Not everyone uses discord, but everyone can visit patreon to see open announcements.

I am also sure there are other that will be willing to spent a little of their money to patronize a good game.

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
Great story so far Empiric. Very well written (which is a breath of fresh air in this genre) with surprisingly solid hard sci-fi plot devices. I found myself enjoying it very much like i was reading a good graphic novel in the Heavy Metal tradition... first time a VN does that for me. Huge thanks for that. Don't keep us waiting too long for a chapter 2, please :alien:

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Great story so far Empiric. Very well written (which is a breath of fresh air in this genre) with surprisingly solid hard sci-fi plot devices. I found myself enjoying it very much like i was reading a good graphic novel in the Heavy Metal tradition... first time a VN does that for me. Huge thanks for that. Don't keep us waiting too long for a chapter 2, please :alien:
Thanks for feedback, glad you enjoyed it. I'll be putting out episodes every 4-6 weeks depending on the render times of each scene..

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Friend, where is your Patreon? I am not in the position to offer patronage yet (and I haven't even tried the game) but if the game is good and remains good in 2-3 updates, I will be willing to be a minor patron (note: minor, as in not-rich).
Also, patreon is a way for us to see what's up with the game and all, see announcements etc. Not everyone uses discord, but everyone can visit patreon to see open announcements.

I am also sure there are other that will be willing to spent a little of their money to patronize a good game.
I don't really think it's appropriate to put on patreon with one episode, I'll start it once I feel like the content's good enough..
Anyway it takes me about 4-6 weeks to make one episode like this as I definitely am not rich either and my PC wasn't build exactly with this type of work on my mind at the time. But if you follow me here I usually post some preview's of what I am currently working on here: https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/page-1305#post-3500557

Reactions: Ghostly and JayX

ghipholane

Apr 24, 2020
this game is nice :) i can see it will reach WVM level in the future, here my wishlist though
-scenes last a little bit longer, idealy 2-3 clicks more
-interaction between mc and the girls happen when mc working

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes