Dec 7, 2019
Great first release! The game looks gorgeous. Love the models and the sexual content. Interesting premise with a decent setup for a broader story. Thank you for flagging the rape decision. That's something that most people will feel strongly about, one way or the other. My only nitpick is that all the girls are some variation of blondes or redheads and I would very much like darker haired options, a voluptuous raven-haired lady with green eyes or two and a bevy of brunettes. Keep it up!

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Great first release! The game looks gorgeous. Love the models and the sexual content. Interesting premise with a decent setup for a broader story. Thank you for flagging the rape decision. That's something that most people will feel strongly about, one way or the other. My only nitpick is that all the girls are some variation of blondes or redheads and I would very much like darker haired options, a voluptuous raven-haired lady with green eyes or two and a bevy of brunettes. Keep it up!

I'll keep that in mind when I'm adding next girl but I don't think it's gonna be before episode 4 when one of the girl's sister is gonna make an appearance.. but keep that a secret. :censored:

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I seriously suggest deleting the developer notes and change them with "This is a work in progress and as such expect some flaws and imperfect English" if you have to, and nothing else.

If anything, such dev. notes in this site (That is littered with abandoned games) would make people question whether you will continue.

I really hope you continue and I really hope this is a good game.
For all that's worth, the girls seem gorgeous.

Reactions: JayX and Dysphorika

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Right now the story starts off quite interesting but then it quickly turns into a placeholder for sex scenes. The sex scenes are looking good even if the content seems a little dull. The characters look natural although the MC's facial hair and haircut are rather off-putting (for me at least). I strongly suggest that you invest more time into developing your characters because right now they feel unidimensional, stereotypical placeholders of the intended characters. The whole rogue planet explorers is a storytelling goldmine, and so is this fictional all women universe; make use of them.

This is great for a demo but really bad for an introduction to a larger game as you have already offered the player a lot of the sex stuff without getting them to care about the characters so you'll have a very hard time to develop from there. So my advice is this: think of a good story (ask for help if you need it), pace yourself (nobody likes premature finishers ;)) and strike a balance between choice relevance and story continuity (try alternating between small choices and big choices, choices with immediateand delayed effects, flavour text choices etc). View attachment 659587
"This is great for a demo but really bad for an introduction to a larger game as you have already offered the player a lot of the sex stuff without getting them to care about the characters so you'll have a very hard time to develop from there." I agree that it's bad for intro but because some will expect this amount of sex scene or more. I'm sure that in a few updates later, there's gonna less or none sex scene because dev have to give time to plot and character development.

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
That was a really great start! The story was intriguing and the "scenes" were justified by the plot (in my eyes) Can't wait for the next update. All the girls look great but Nat has to be my personal favorite. Hell of a start, Empiric!

Reactions: JayX

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
"This is great for a demo but really bad for an introduction to a larger game as you have already offered the player a lot of the sex stuff without getting them to care about the characters so you'll have a very hard time to develop from there." I agree that it's bad for intro but because some will expect this amount of sex scene or more. I'm sure that in a few updates later, there's gonna less or none sex scene because dev have to give time to plot and character development.
I wanna keep this amount of sex content while telling more of the story.. Story will start escalating when the final girl joins the crew after they visit the trading planet.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Nice start! thanks for throwing us a bunch of smut early. writing seems fine, I think you'll do great. Good luck and thanks again

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Empiric

I would Love an android port if you can/ when you get time, plot sounds good, character looks good, can't wait >;D
I'll have to watch some guide on that and see what I can do.. I have the time but I do not have the knowledge. :oops:

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
Nah... I'm certainly not a fan of futa...
in the game I take it you can safely add an NTR tag shit.

Last edited:

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Ok so I just started and I must say things look good. You should be proud of yourself as you made a playable game that others will enjoy. Thanks for the share. I tried daz and failed. Wish I could make a game as I have wanted to for a long while. but alas I have not the time nor the talent. so do not be so hard on yourself. creating a game alone is not easy. please continue as the story seems very interesting and I am enjoying it so far..........

Reactions: JayX

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Nah... I'm certainly not a fan of futa...
in the game I take it you can safely add an NTR tag shit.
There is literally zero NTR. Girls will get raped only if you make a bad decision on mission and it's always stated in the choice what leads to what if it's a fetish (i.e. rape, futa). If you don't want that type of content, it won't even happen in the story as MC will follow the "clean" path.

D

Deleted member 2107272

The game looks nice and has an incredible premise, but it feels very rushed. Very, very rushed.

Reactions: Arcane666

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
The game looks nice and has an incredible premise, but it feels very rushed. Very, very rushed.
I know it can feel rushed but I addressed that in dev notes.. I wanted to lay down the background for the main story in the first episode so I guess it might feel rushed, but that's gonna get better with the second and third episode as things will settle

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I am more along now and am really enjoying the humor. I can tell this is going to be a great game once you get more relaxed and stop with the worries.
No worries.. it's just my desire to please everyone even though I know it's not possible. :cautious:

Aaand I can still work while worrying. Plenty of time to worry while waiting for renders to finish. :D

Reactions: Ghostly

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
There is literally zero NTR. Girls will get raped only if you make a bad decision on mission and it's always stated in the choice what leads to what if it's a fetish (i.e. rape, futa). If you don't want that type of content, it won't even happen in the story as MC will follow the "clean" path.
Wait, there's futa in the game?! But it's not in the tags! This is a serious thing, I avoid such things. Really not my cup of tea. Just the idea that one of the awesome girls there may have a dick in her pants is a turn off for me.

I don't criticize those that like this, but IMO, it should be in the tags if it's in the game as it is something many would prefer to know beforehand. I really hate traps.

PS. If you read this, please delete the self-flagellating dev notes. It will make people think you will abandon the game at the first whiff of criticism, and this site is littered with abandoned games. Just mention there that this is a work in progress and that means there will be mistakes and flaws.

And ignore the trolls when they show up. Not me, the other trolls.

Reactions: Cernunnos.
4.10 star(s) 100 Votes