THeUnknow1980

Mar 18, 2019
Capture.JPG
I am stuck. If i press follow them again then the girl death then load the autosave. I have tried to restart and played again. It still happen. Any help?

nilam

Aug 21, 2018
Alright, I need some help. I've gotten to the part with the bartender where I need a wingman to seduce the 2 chicks, but I can't figure out how to do it. I thought it might be a story progression thing, but now when I go to quests I only have Nihal and the nun left to work on aside from Melissa, which wants me to do more side stories in order to progress with. I'm genuinely lost here.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Alright, I need some help. I've gotten to the part with the bartender where I need a wingman to seduce the 2 chicks, but I can't figure out how to do it. I thought it might be a story progression thing, but now when I go to quests I only have Nihal and the nun left to work on aside from Melissa, which wants me to do more side stories in order to progress with. I'm genuinely lost here.
lol that's where I'm stuck 2 but dev said the need to find Taylor which you run into her in park weekdays 10:00 and 11:00 i believe after you run into her three times or something supposed to unlock the wingman option. IU hasn't tested it yet though waiting for a walkthrough lol to much you can miss if you don't know what to do at least for me.

walrus13

Nov 6, 2017
first of all, i like what you are doing to make this game
it has a little bit of randomness to it that people can find frustrating, but i understand you are working on it
the state the game is in now could probably use a good walkthrough
keep up the good work

for those having trouble with the wingman and dating you have to do a few things first
you must see taylor in the park between 10 and 11 am two separate days, then go a third day and you can interact
go in to the restaurant at the hotel where she is the hostess and she will let you make a reservation
tell her you want to make it for 2 and ask her if she would like to join you
i don't know if its a bug or not, but you don't have to wait for saturday to have dinner with taylor
answer her questions properly and you can take her home and enthrall her and from then on you can make a
reservation for any saturday night
make sure you have been to the hotel bar at 6pm or 1800 on a saturday so you can see the two girls drinking together
where nihla tells you a wingman will be beneficial for these girls
make a reservation for the next saturday at the restaurant and you can ask either julie, dana or ainsley to dinner
meet at the hotel 1 hour before the actual reservation on saturday (so meet at 6pm or 1800 since the date is for 7pm)
where your date should be wiating in the lobby
go into the hotel bar and an option will be available to send your date over to talk to the girls
pick one for your date to get for you, and you end up taking her to dinner and if you play your cards right you get to take
her home and enthrall her
the one you didn't choose calls you a couple days later and tells you to meet her at your house at 7pm the next day and
you can enthrall that one
after you get both of them, return to the hotel bar and talk to nihla and you can get her too

Last edited:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Now I know why I wasn't making progress with Patricia or Melina: have to wait many days (or weeks, in the case of the nun).

Reactions: AndySavage

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Update: Thunderous Business v0.2.6

Patch Notes:
  • Taylor can now be invited to your place.
  • Taylor can now be invited out for dinner (again).
  • Melissa can now be invited out as a wingman to recruit Elena/Liv.
  • Nihal's bar sex scene is now repeatable.
  • Dana's office sex scene is now repeatable.
  • Players now receive the proper amount of mana when sleeping after a sex scene.
  • Reformulated mana generation to prevent farming it by sleeping for 1 hour at a time. (thanks hngg)
  • Fixed a bug which allowed you to enthrall Sophia multiple times. (Thanks AJLee7385).
  • Fixed a bug which caused you to re-rescue Melissa. (Thanks AndySavage)
  • Fixed a bug which made Melina too susceptible to Enthrall.
  • Fixed a bug that allowed you to take Taylor out immediately after inviting her to dinner. (Thanks walrus13)
  • Patricia now shows up more often on the next day.
  • Fixed an issue where Surmount didn't work when it was supposed to.
Saved games from v0.2.0+ will work with this patch.

So... I wasn't able to work on some of the things I intended to, but I had a very productive couple of days.

Thanks again to everyone who reported issues!

Leo Omega

May 20, 2020
minor typo but it should say "he scratches his chin as he thinks" not "she scratches his chin as he thinks"when you ask for help tracking melissa. As I said, minor typo but I am fairly confident it was not intended. On another note, I feel like this quest with the nuns is a bit off, some denominations of Christianity may assume pagan gods are all demons, Personally I believe that they either do not exist at all or they are spirits, a spirit can have great power depending but will never truly be god. Demons would be an evil type of spirit but there are others also including angels. What do you think demons are according to Christianity? They are fallen angels, thus if the demons of Christianity exist, logically so must the angels. Even still, some angels are more or less neutral in the struggle between good and evil, they serve to fulfill an important role that can not be jeopardized by involvement. These "neutral angels" are practically the definition of a spirit. Basically, they may not be evil, just not worthy of worship.

Last edited:
Reactions: BawdyBaron

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
minor typo but it should say "he scratches his chin as he thinks" not "she scratches his chin as he thinks"when you ask for help tracking melissa. As I said, minor typo but I am fairly confident it was not intended. On another note, I feel like this quest with the nuns is a bit off, some denominations of Christianity may assume pagan gods are all demons, Personally I believe that they either do not exist at all or they are spirits, a spirit can have great power depending but will never truly be god. Demons would be an evil type of spirit but there are others also including angels. What do you think demons are according to Christianity? They are fallen angels, thus if the demons of Christianity exist, logically so must the angels. Even still, some angels are more or less neutral in the struggle between good and evil, they serve to fulfill an important role that can not be jeopardized by involvement. These "neutral angels" are practically the definition of a spirit. Basically, they may not be evil, just not worthy of worship.
Thanks for letting me know about the typo, I've fixed it for the next update :).

As for the view of the nuns that the Olympian gods are demons, I am referring to the practice of ; Christians have - since the very early church - generally regarded the pagan gods as demons. The early Church Father Justin Martyr, writing around 155 CE, said:

"[...]not knowing that [the Greek gods] were demons, they called them gods, and gave to each the name which each of the demons chose for himself[...]we not only deny that they who did such things as these are gods, but assert that they are wicked and impious demons[...]"
The most famous demons who were formerly pagan gods are likely Baal and Beelzebub, both pre-Judaic Semitic gods. The goat legs and horns commonly associated with the Devil are from the demonization of the Greek god Pan who, it could be said, was the Greek's favorite god (even surpassing the Olympians).

Further, the very word 'demon' comes from the Greek 'δαίμων' (daímōn) which refers to 'the divine' and is sometimes used interchangeably with 'θεός' (theós) - diety/god.

It's possible that most nuns today don't believe that the Greek gods were/are demons - the Catholic Church's Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith no longer attaches the same importance to demonology or exorcism as it once did - but it seemed a fitting conceit in light of the topic of the game.

Philotes

Jul 6, 2019
Hi. You have missing space in falseand and a missing closing elements "</li></ul>" in liv_quest after "Be at your apartment at 19:00".

Otherwise a nice game.

jb2k1

Aug 22, 2018
I really like 2.6 changes making some scenes repeatable.

Not necessarily because it's more content, but because it makes sense that the player can go up to an enthralled girl and tell her "flash me" or "suck my dick" or whatever else and she'd do it on the spot.

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Update: Thunderous Business v0.2.7

Patch Notes:
  • Added a "Wait an hour" button on the sidebar.
  • Fixed a bug in Dana's office. (Thanks snach, and others).
  • Fixed an issue with the BawdyBaronGames logo on the start page. (Thanks waffel).
I wanted to wait for some new content before I made this update but things have come up and it might be a little longer than expected for new stuff so I felt I should at least get the bug fixes out.

The "wait an hour" button is not available 100% of the time (otherwise it might wreck stuff) but it should make things more convenient. Thanks to SlackerSavior, and others, for pushing me to get this one done!

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Update: Thunderous Business v0.2.7

Patch Notes:
  • Added a "Wait an hour" button on the sidebar.
  • Fixed a bug in Dana's office. (Thanks snach, and others).
  • Fixed an issue with the BawdyBaronGames logo on the start page. (Thanks waffel).
I wanted to wait for some new content before I made this update but things have come up and it might be a little longer than expected for new stuff so I felt I should at least get the bug fixes out.

The "wait an hour" button is not available 100% of the time (otherwise it might wreck stuff) but it should make things more convenient. Thanks to SlackerSavior, and others, for pushing me to get this one done!
Dana's office still appears bugged to me...This was taken on my existing save but I also started a new one that also has an error
Screenshot (2).png

Philotes

Jul 6, 2019
Unfortunately yes, the bug/error in the Dana office-administration building, is still here.
the error message is included below
You can easily fix it yourself. Open the html with notepad, press Ctrl+F and search for falseand, then add a space to make it into false and.

Reactions: Pif paf

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Unfortunately yes, the bug/error in the Dana office-administration building, is still here.
:FacePalm:

Sorry about that guys.

It's weird: I did fix it when I was first made aware of it, it's such an obvious bug. I must have accidentally reverted back to a broken version while I was working on other stuff...

Reactions: aiman35 and Pif paf
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes