Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
:FacePalm:

Sorry about that guys.

It's weird: I did fix it when I was first made aware of it, it's such an obvious bug. I must have accidentally reverted back to a broken version while I was working on other stuff...
No prob, I managed to use the solution mentioned earlier ...

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Update: Thunderous Business v0.3.0

Patch Notes:
  • Added a new spell, Seek.
  • Players can now choose to skip all trivia questions when starting a new game.
  • Added Abby as an enthrallable character.
  • Added Zoe as an enthrallable character.
  • Added Claire as an enthrallable character.
  • Added Jesse's shopping trip.
  • Charlotte's role has been expanded.
  • Added a lottery system - buy tickets at the General Store and win up to $100,000!
  • Added a new scene with Melina.
  • Added a new scene with Melina and Melissa.
  • Changed how Melissa's "Help" message is triggered so it's harder to miss.
  • Changed how the Tutees respond to you.
  • Fixed a bug in Dana's office. (Thanks snach, and others).
  • Fixed a bug that caused Taylor to not call you by your preferred title.
  • Fixed an issue with some of Dana's images.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Melissa's picture to not show up at yoga after her rescue.
A new save game will be required with this update.

Once again a release that took way too long... So thank you all for your patience.

I've made a few behind-the-scenes changes that will allow me to release more often, without people needing to start a new game each time so future releases should be more frequent.

That said, there's a lot of new stuff! It's not a perfect comparison, but it went from ~180,000 words in v0.2.1 to ~235,000 now in v0.3.0.

The biggest changes are the new spell (and reformulated main quest to fit it in), the new characters, new scenes, and a whole bunch of back-end stuff that will make future content easier to implement.

I spent a few hours (re)playing the game from start to finish, so it's all functional, but I'm sure you guys will find bugs that I missed, so please let me know what you find!

Thanks again for your patience! I hope you like the new content!

If you like the game and want to see more progress consider supporting me on . Every bit helps!

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Ok it is nice but i stuck with books i have like three of them and can't find more any help? :D
Not sure which ones you're missing, but the walkthrough posted to the OP has instructions for them all (under "Claire").

Once Melissa moves in, is it possible to get any other girl besides Melina to team up with her?
Only one other at the moment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Henry73au

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
i enjoy the idea of this game but not actually playing it. it's too much "randomly go around in places hoping for something to happen or read a playthrough"
Thanks for the feedback!

I agree with you to an extent. The hope is that, as the game fills out, there will be less of that; more things to do in general, and more things that feed into new things, so that a lot of the game just happens naturally.

Clyde Glavine

Aug 14, 2017
Thanks for the feedback!

I agree with you to an extent. The hope is that, as the game fills out, there will be less of that; more things to do in general, and more things that feed into new things, so that a lot of the game just happens naturally.
The girls that are already there need to be available more. I didn't even know Jessie existed until I'd completed every other path. And I'd checked the rec center a bunch of times, just not the specific times she was there. And having to wait a week every time I wanted to make any progress with the nuns by having a slightly different conversation about lawn care got pretty tedious.

Reactions: BawdyBaron

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
After I meet at the diner a few times and she invites me to help her study Melissa is not showing up at the university library for me. I've already converted Dana is that why?

RenPythagorus

Jun 6, 2017
I did a rundown on the code for Zoe and it looks like her story questline is triggered from Charlotte's text messages??? I'm not 100% sure about that. Whatever logic drives when the girls send texts appears to be involved with triggering Zoe's quest once a few conditions have been met. I also can't get the quest line to start and I'm pretty sure I've met the conditionals.

Code:
<<if $tutor.Charlotte.main.storyStage is 0 and $tutor.Charlotte.text.one is 2 and $melissa.misc.StudyGroup >= 1>>
    <<set $tutor.Charlotte.main.storyStage to 1>>
    <<set $zoe.main.storyStage to 1>>
<</if>>
That is in the text message triggers section but I haven't figured out how it would get called yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: BawdyBaron

wokaoa006

Sep 5, 2017
Where can I find the lost books in the library? I found a few books, but the task allowed me to keep looking for them

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes