AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
im stuck only thing game says i can do is meet jesese shopping but cant seem to trigger that or bring a date to bar.

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
Zeus has me out chasing some mysterious stranger... and i just cant find them, I've checked most places fairly constantly, (Gym Graveyard, and anywhere that might sell stuff) and I'm not seeing anyone new... is this some random spawn or should I be looking somewhere specific?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Zeus has me out chasing some mysterious stranger... and i just cant find them, I've checked most places fairly constantly, (Gym Graveyard, and anywhere that might sell stuff) and I'm not seeing anyone new... is this some random spawn or should I be looking somewhere specific?
its randomon but quest log says grave yard rec center and shopping center I found him in rec center.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i dont know really thinking i messed up someone where and for life of me cant figure out how to do money cheat. also maybe this is just me but pretty sure I found bug every time you visit sophie in her room at hotel you can enthral her shes already entrhalled but enthraled her like 3 times.

AndySavage

Feb 26, 2019
After completing Rescuing Melissa I go to the church to continue Patricia's storyline after I finish talking to her it makes me go back into the church to save Melissa again, please fix.

Last edited:

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
im stuck only thing game says i can do is meet jesese shopping but cant seem to trigger that or bring a date to bar.
Jesse doesn't really have any content right now, so don't worry about finding her there (she just shows up in the Shopping District randomly, then it says "Future Content".)

As for the date: once you have enthralled Taylor, you get the ability to get reservations at the Hotel Restaurant. Make reservations for 2. Then you can ask Julie, Dana, or Ainsley to join you. Meet them at the hotel on Saturday, but instead of going straight into the restaurant, go into the bar with them.

The mysterious stranger spawns randomly at the graveyard, the rec center, or the shopping district after 23:00. It's set up to increase the random chance every time he doesn't show up.

i dont know really thinking i messed up someone where and for life of me cant figure out how to do money cheat. also maybe this is just me but pretty sure I found bug every time you visit sophie in her room at hotel you can enthral her shes already entrhalled but enthraled her like 3 times.
You can access the game's variables in a browser by opening the console (F12) and typing in:
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables
Then hit enter.
The player's money is at player>main>money. Just change the number there.

And thanks for the bug report! I think I found the issue - it'll be fixed in the next patch.

After completing Rescuing Melissa I go to the church to continue Patricia's storyline after I finish talking to her it makes me go back into the church to save Melissa again, please fix.
I can't reproduce the bug, but I think I've found what could have caused it. If you could send me your save file, I can confirm the issue is fixed, but no worries if you're not comfortable with that. I think it'll be fixed in the next patch.

Thanks for the report!

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
What's wrong with mega? :O
Mostly the transfer cap {though moving to a different country on the VPN cures that}, but i have had it rare back and inform me that i didn't have enough resources to decrypt the file.

Also, since i installed Malwarebytes Browser Guard, about one in four or five MEGA downloads is blocked by it. {Racaty is always blocked by it, which doesn't surprise me, since Racaty had a history of unpredictably dumping me to Russian [i think] malware sites instead of the download i wanted.}

Reactions: Zakota

AndySavage

Feb 26, 2019
Here is a save that already has Melissa's story finished. Currently when you load it you will be at the church to talk to Patricia after you talk to her you go back to the front of the church and that is where the bug lies. thank you for looking for it

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Here is a save that already has Melissa's story finished. Currently when you load it you will be at the church to talk to Patricia after you talk to her you go back to the front of the church and that is where the bug lies. thank you for looking for it
Thanks, I'll take a look.

[Edit] Yep, I have fixed the problem for the next patch.

If you want to fix it in your game right now, open the console (f12) and type:
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables
and hit Enter.
Scroll down to melissa>kidnapped>policeTold and change the 4 to a 5.

Hope that helps!
i dont think ive met taylor yet who is that
She's the hostess at the Hotel Restaurant. Meet her at The Park on weekdays between 10:00 and 11:00. You'll have to see her a few times before you can interact with her.

Last edited:

AndySavage

Feb 26, 2019
who are all the girls that can be enthralled? so far i have 11 girls and i'm playing on the newest version.

Zakota

Sep 22, 2017
Mostly the transfer cap {though moving to a different country on the VPN cures that}, but i have had it rare back and inform me that i didn't have enough resources to decrypt the file.

Also, since i installed Malwarebytes Browser Guard, about one in four or five MEGA downloads is blocked by it. {Racaty is always blocked by it, which doesn't surprise me, since Racaty had a history of unpredictably dumping me to Russian [i think] malware sites instead of the download i wanted.}
Huh, that's interesting, I've used mega since back when it was megaupload, years basically. It's like you said with a VPN it's pretty easy to navigate past the limitations for me personally.

I guess I can see how some setups would be better downloading from other sites to avoid limits without VPN or if they use malwarebytes web-guard, was just curious, thank you :)

1. Transfer cap
2. F95 sticks in an extra screen before going to it, wasting time

This is why I always try Nopy first when a download is less than 2GB.
Come on dude, a single extra click? lol like 5 seconds of time can be considered a waste :p

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes