konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
3 or 4 girls have video clips in their scenes. And more will in the future.
maybe i progress slowly. 5 followers. i think i saw only 1 clip.
librarian still wants me to find some books, but i think i checked all locations with a spell...or should i use that inside of bars etc? or is there more locs to unlock?
went to Visit Patricia again. at tuesday morning - didnot find her. looks like some week-long cool down periods between interactions (so cannot visit her next day indicated in her schedule)
any interaction with tutored studs? how do i unlock dorms?
how to Bring a date to the Iero Hotel bar on Saturdays after 18:00. (invite on date option works only for Restaurant)
not sure how that disciples thing works. i mean it does (i did spot some npcs to interact)...but for example right now i see some 'Abby' being tracked in Orban Lane ..but i dont see her there or inside the buildings

some QoL talks
1. in 'quests' section it would be comfy to have an option to hide all NPCs with 'There are no more quests for GirlsName at this time.'
( or to have some completed quests section u would reach by scrolling down while keeping active quests on top)
* the most awesome hint system i saw was a chronological meet [name] at [location] at [12:34] [day of the week] on the left side of a screen
2. im generally bad with navigation. can a map and-or direct enumeration be added.
2a. maybe to allow some insta-teleportation to home and-or hotel room (well, to any sleeping place) and-or button for skipping 4-8-12hours-1day
1605931647696.png

Last edited:

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
maybe i progress slowly. 5 followers. i think i saw only 1 clip.
librarian still wants me to find some books, but i think i checked all locations with a spell...or should i use that inside of bars etc? or is there more locs to unlock?
went to Visit Patricia again. at tuesday morning - didnot find her. looks like some week-long cool down periods between interactions (so cannot visit her next day indicated in her schedule)
any interaction with tutored studs? how do i unlock dorms?
how to Bring a date to the Iero Hotel bar on Saturdays after 18:00. (invite on date option works only for Restaurant)
not sure how that disciples thing works. i mean it does (i did spot some npcs to interact)...but for example right now i see some 'Abby' being tracked in Orban Lane ..but i dont see her there or inside the buildings
There is a thorough walkthrough posted on the OP of this thread. It should answer some of your questions.

When you invite someone to the restaurant, you can bring them into the bar before you go for dinner.

The Seek spell shows you roughly where someone is. If it indicates Orban Lane, they are at one of the locations on Orban Lane (the Hotel, the Pub, the Rec Center, etc.)

2. im generally bad with navigation. can a map and-or direct enumeration be added.
2a. maybe to allow some insta-teleportation to home and-or hotel room (well, to any sleeping place) and-or button for skipping 4-8-12hours-1day
View attachment 909014
There is a map of the city on your phone (on the left sidebar). It is pretty basic; I may add the sub-locations to it later.

There is a button on the sidebar to skip one hour. You can sleep up to 12 hours at a time in your bed or hotel room.

I'll eventually add teleportation as a spell that you can cast.

what arae all the girls real names please???
There is a "Credits" button on the very first screen when you open Thunderous Business. It lists all the girls (except for the new random ones you see around town that have no interactions at the moment).

Reactions: axlkim83

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
yeah i am aware of existing options, i was just thinking about more blatant approaches (like skipping a day without visiting sleeping room ...and having always-named locations related to walk to area_name when navigating)
at this point i completed most things, 12followers but (!) abby and zoe are not listed in 'quests' ... and i totally missed zoe ..."Enter the main academic building until Zoe randomly appears." didnot help as i didnot get to tutor some charlotte who should send me some msg...
k, some thoughts
the game looks comparatively fresh and short. yet mantains required level of playability (has tips, apparently bug-free).
interestingly i wanted a game like that to play a "datesim" sbox analogue of a spell for all with gifs.
unavoidable comparison, im not a fan of aSfA because it feels more complex than needed, more quest-based: as if rags-game was redone in twine/sugarcube
had BawdyBaron asked me what i need for a great gaming experience id say
- more content ofc
- gifs only scenes. or well, as much gifs as possible (that is what aSfA doesnt have afaik )
- different navigation system (current sys also reminds me aSfA one, including having the map i dont find comfy to use. i forget everything after i close it)
there is plenty of space on a screen so id opt for ether interactive map and-or full list of all unlocked locations. (u see hotel -> u click hotel -> u go hotel; with current system i can click dozen of times ;} that street, no this street, does it go to the street which is near the street i need, misclicked somewhere, starting again)
- quite common qol things like +1h buttons, insta home tp. (on the left side)
- improved hint system. the existance of .pdf is a plus. but if i had occasionally to rely on it also means that ingame system is not perfect. indeed, it serves its purpose, however i found it uneven sometimes . (plus see the prev post)
- no cooldowns. for example, with nuns i had a feeling that im being artifically slowed down. i could not interact with them the next day and thus i had to wait for a week. (i dont like to do much reading but it didnot feel like that delay was justified by the narrative) i dont have such feeling when instead of such cooldowns im given a 'grind' tasks (like interact each day, gain +7 corruption/attraction/etc - which would be a more common datesim and lifesim sb approach)
cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: BawdyBaron

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
Nice game so far.
But the quest list could do with a minor improvement, moving all the finished side quests to a completed section, as it gets quite messy to look at as it is. That way you would have:

Main Quest

Active Quests

Completed Quests

Reactions: BawdyBaron

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
He means that this is a HTML based game and will run on any web-browser. So just open it with whatever browser use prefer on your android device.
sorry I am not very good at computers and I am on Android port so I do not know how !! but thank you for your answer anyway !!

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Update: Thunderous Business v0.3.3

Patch Notes:
  • Added a Camming Studio for you to run.
  • Added multiple camgirl scenes for: Abby, Ainsley, Charlotte, Cheryl, Holly, Julie, Kayley, Lisa, Melina, Melissa, Nia, Nihal, Sienna, and Taylor.
  • Added Contacts pages for all of the interactable girls.
  • Fixed a bug that occurred when taking Jesse shopping a second time. (Thanks prab).

Another big update! I probably could call this one v0.4.0 but I've put a lot of work into making sure this update was compatible with your existing saved games.

This update is the first step towards the business sim aspect that I've been envisioning. It's time to make your money work for you, and with a growing collection of beautiful followers, what better way to earn money than to set up a camming studio.

Build and upgrade your studio, assign girls to rooms, and watch the money roll in!

Thank you Darrknessfalls for your help with testing!

Saved games from v0.3.0 will work with this patch.

Thanks to everyone for the feedback and bug reports so far!

If you like the game and want to see more progress consider supporting me on . Every bit helps!

Reactions: Henry73au
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes