Hollowstorm79

Jul 31, 2020
Im always lost as to how to make these html games work on mobile. Game starts up but the images never want to load...

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Im always lost as to how to make these html games work on mobile. Game starts up but the images never want to load...
From what I understand, this is because of Android security. It seems to work for some people (and it used to work for me) but it doesn't work for others (or me, currently).

I'll look into it. Maybe I can turn it into an installable app for Android users...

Reactions: Hollowstorm79

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Wow, I've played some slow games but this has gotta be up there. Looks pretty good, and the initial premise is fun but you need to sort the pacing out. Severe lack of content, and I don't mean just sex early on. I would write a revue but it would be one star. Hopefully it will improve.

And try adding content. Its already done for you. Dont pick models that can't fill out a scene. Two crappy pictures for a whole sex scene that goes from bj to a fuck scene, not even a small movie, is terrible. Quiz is a good idea for money, but gets old pretty quick.

Reactions: heartofsword

Laki IH

Dec 30, 2020
I'm already along for the ride just for the concept. However, since the dev's previous game had an Incest option, I think it's fair to ask if this one will as well? I guess not, since the dev is on Patreon, eh?

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Wow, I've played some slow games but this has gotta be up there. Looks pretty good, and the initial premise is fun but you need to sort the pacing out. Severe lack of content, and I don't mean just sex early on. I would write a revue but it would be one star. Hopefully it will improve.

And try adding content. Its already done for you. Dont pick models that can't fill out a scene. Two crappy pictures for a whole sex scene that goes from bj to a fuck scene, not even a small movie, is terrible. Quiz is a good idea for money, but gets old pretty quick.
Thanks for the feedback! I'll keep it in mind for future updates.

After starting the camshoot business what we have to do
Assign girls to the rooms. You can watch them at their set times (which are shown on their Contacts page) by going to "Manage" the room they are in, then "Watch the stream".

Otherwise, you will get a portion of their money each pay period. Or when you reassign the room, if the girl has worked more than 1 day.

I'm already along for the ride just for the concept. However, since the dev's previous game had an Incest option, I think it's fair to ask if this one will as well? I guess not, since the dev is on Patreon, eh?
I do have plans for some optional content like that, but it will likely be a few updates away.

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
Thanks for the feedback! I'll keep it in mind for future updates.

Assign girls to the rooms. You can watch them at their set times (which are shown on their Contacts page) by going to "Manage" the room they are in, then "Watch the stream".

Otherwise, you will get a portion of their money each pay period. Or when you reassign the room, if the girl has worked more than 1 day.

I do have plans for some optional content like that, but it will likely be a few updates away.
I have assigned the room and watch the stream and aslo got the payment what to do after that?

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I have assigned the room and watch the stream and aslo got the payment what to do after that?
That's all really. It's a business that will make you money for some things that will come out in further updates. As Zeus mentions in the game, you'll need to build a temple, for example.

This update just adds the Cam Studio (which will also be expanded upon in the future).

MrStrike

Apr 4, 2018
That's all really. It's a business that will make you money for some things that will come out in further updates. As Zeus mentions in the game, you'll need to build a temple, for example.

This update just adds the Cam Studio (which will also be expanded upon in the future).
Hey Bowdy,
Would you happen to have some complete save files prior to the update? Dont wanna grind again. If so, can you share them?

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hey Bowdy,
Would you happen to have some complete save files prior to the update? Dont wanna grind again. If so, can you share them?
I didn't have one, but I was able to "reset" some progress on a more recent save of mine. It should work fine.

All you'll have to do to start the new content is earn enough money to bring your total above 1500.

Reactions: MrStrike

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
Hey all. I'm back again, playing from scratch again as it was enjoyable.
Like the new camroom stuff.
I seem to be stuck on unlocking Surmount. I've spent days camping out at the graveyard, rec center, shopping district from 23:00 to 07:00 and nothing is appearing.
I've already learned Seek and done most of the book quests, and am progressing with all the other stuff, but this isn't triggering.

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hey all. I'm back again, playing from scratch again as it was enjoyable.
Like the new camroom stuff.
I seem to be stuck on unlocking Surmount. I've spent days camping out at the graveyard, rec center, shopping district from 23:00 to 07:00 and nothing is appearing.
I've already learned Seek and done most of the book quests, and am progressing with all the other stuff, but this isn't triggering.
Seek is found in those locations, but Surmount isn't.

For Surmount, when the time is right, and you've spoken to Zeus, he sends you to the Pub to meet Hermes there.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes