Enna

Jun 27, 2017
Anyone know what to do for Jesse? Worked out with her, went shopping (tried Enthrall then, no go). Now, nothing. Quest line seems to have ended.

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hey BawdyBaron
I am unable to load my save from version 0.3.3 with numerous errors coming up. So if you happen to have a save from version 0.3.3 which is compactible with this new version, please consider sharing :)
Woohoo. An update to one of my favourite games.
Boooo. Saves from 0.3.3 don't work. Loads of errors :(
Shit... I thought I had it working with old saves.

I just found my error in the code and it was really stupid. I'll have a fix out momentarily.

Anyone know how to complete this quest?
I have rented a room many times and nothing happens at any time, not after midnight or any other time.
I'm not sure where it could have gone wrong. If you are in your hotel room between midnight and 01:00, you should get a knock on the door which you can answer. There may be some conflict I've never planned for. I'll take a look at the code later and see if I can find anything.

Thanks for the update.

1. The poker mini-game becomes extremely tedious for the "win *some* private games" quest
2. Jessica: I got the shopping dress scene with her (tried enthralling her during it, no go), and now it says there are no more quests for her.
where does jessica start at?
at orban lane -> rec center -> weekdays 11 am
Jesse and Jessica are different girls. You'll be introduced to Jessica once you've won some private poker games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrStrike

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Update: Thunderous Business v0.3.4.1

Patch Notes:

Saved games from v0.3.0 will NOW work with this patch.

Thanks to everyone for the support, feedback, and bug reports!

If you like the game and want to see more progress consider supporting me on . Every bit helps!

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020

Patch Notes:

If you like the game and want to see more progress consider supporting me on . Every bit helps!
Hey can you plzz provide 0.3.3savemine is deleted plzzz

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017

Patch Notes:

Is it possible we could have a patch with just the html file or whatever was changed instead of having to download the entire game again?

Reactions: BawdyBaron

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
It is clear and evident that time and effort was put into the coding for the poker games. That being said, IT IS RNG. Multiple instances of RNG in one match, and multiple matches again just to get to the girl. No stats to improve chances, no way to use our excess mana to win, no chance to get the girl if RNGeesus hates you. Why? I could be alone, but I don't play this game for the poker. Can you please let us use our mana that is being collected with no way to use. what is the point of befriending a god if you can't bend luck?

Reactions: Awarn57

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Need a lot more animations :( Disappointed to see images in sex scenes)

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Oh, I see. The patch notes said she was enthrallable, not "will be enthrallable in the future". Shame.
You're mixing up Jesse and Jessica. They are two different characters. Jessica is enthrallable.

aiman35

Sep 28, 2018

Patch Notes:

tq i love u BawdyBaron

Reactions: BawdyBaron

deversari

Oct 5, 2017
Can't devs just finis a game instead of working on multiple projects thus taking everything that muhc longer to complete?

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
It is clear and evident that time and effort was put into the coding for the poker games. That being said, IT IS RNG. Multiple instances of RNG in one match, and multiple matches again just to get to the girl. No stats to improve chances, no way to use our excess mana to win, no chance to get the girl if RNGeesus hates you. Why? I could be alone, but I don't play this game for the poker. Can you please let us use our mana that is being collected with no way to use. what is the point of befriending a god if you can't bend luck?
You can use your mana to have better odds of winning poker.

And I don't expect anyone to be playing Thunderous Business for the poker. The point of the poker is basically just to add one more thing to do in the game. The ultimate vision is that, as an open world game, the player can do (or not do) whatever they want. Just like with the tutoring, it's not meant as a grind, it's meant as something to fill out a populated world that - hopefully - each player will find engaging enough that they're able to ignore the parts they don't want to play, to spend time on the parts they do.

Obviously we're not there yet :).

btw how to find jessica
Win money playing poker, then win some private poker matches.

Can't devs just finis a game instead of working on multiple projects thus taking everything that muhc longer to complete?
If you're referring to me making Devilish Business and Thunderous Business at the same time, they have almost zero effect on each other. Devilish Business is essentially complete from a writing/programming perspective and is just waiting on art, which is purchased as funds allow. There are plans for "expansions" once the art is complete, but I spend almost no time on Devilish Business day-to-day and it doesn't affect my work on Thunderous Business.

I can't seem to get the Nuns to appear in my playthrough. they're just missing.
Patricia should be in the graveyard Monday and Tuesday between 08:00 and noon, and Verity is in the graveyard on Thursday and Friday at the same time.

Nothing affects their presence other than day and time, so I'm not sure what could be going wrong if they aren't there.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes