• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
Started playing the latest version and picked up an old save. I can't seem to build a 3rd cam room. It says 2/6. Nothing is under construction. I have the $1000. But it's greyed out.
I can upgrade the existing 2 rooms. Not sure what that does though :)

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
try using a spell :)
do you mean the seek spell that influences only the starting hand. The least important factor of luck. 2s and 3s will easily beat As and Ks. Why didn't it effect the table cards if you wanted to reduce poker grind. RNGeesus is still reigning supreme.

ma1860

Mar 1, 2021
the quest tell me to meet Nihal at the bar on Thursday or Friday 20:00~21: 00 ,i go there and cant trigger anything
ps: the quest started after i enthrall Ainsley

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
i think i have an issue with abby, the quest log says i should think about enthrall her, but she is already enthralled

onoxlol

Jul 7, 2017
I'm having issues with opening a cam studio. How do you do it? I bought all property from the realtor apart from the vacant office which is crossed out and i cant rent it for some reason. I have more than enough money over 100k

Also the poker grind is bad. Seek doesn't really help as Tryson mentioned above. You can lose even with two Aces/ two kings etc, since highest card doesn't always win. Something needs to be changed to make it less frustrating, because currently its just RNG based and its very annoying.

Last edited:
Reactions: JayX

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
Yeah, something isn't right. I was stuck at 2 cam rooms, couldn't build a third. Eventually gave up and loaded the save provided above which was before any cam rooms were built. Spoke to Zeus, agreed to build them. Bought the vacant lot. And was still greyed out.
Also - buying the plot for the church... Does that do anything?

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Started playing the latest version and picked up an old save. I can't seem to build a 3rd cam room. It says 2/6. Nothing is under construction. I have the $1000. But it's greyed out.
I can upgrade the existing 2 rooms. Not sure what that does though :)
Yeah, something isn't right. I was stuck at 2 cam rooms, couldn't build a third. Eventually gave up and loaded the save provided above which was before any cam rooms were built. Spoke to Zeus, agreed to build them. Bought the vacant lot. And was still greyed out.
Also - buying the plot for the church... Does that do anything?
The issue with building another cam room might be a relic of my change to how the whole office works in the background. It was pretty hard to change it without wrecking old saves.

Open the console (F12 on Chrome) and type in:
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables
and hit enter.

Find "office" then "main". If "camRoomConstruction" is anything other than "0" (it might be "false") change it to "0" (without the quotes).

Hopefully that helps. Let me know if it's still screwed up and I'll try to figure out something else.

Buying the plot for the church doesn't do anything yet, but it will be an important point of a future update.

I'm having issues with opening a cam studio. How do you do it? I bought all property from the realtor apart from the vacant office which is crossed out and i cant rent it for some reason. I have more than enough money over 100k
Do you have the Seek spell yet? You can't buy/rent the office until that is unlocked.

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
i think i have an issue with abby, the quest log says i should think about enthrall her, but she is already enthralled
I'm not sure how that happened (I'll take a closer look later to see if I can prevent it in the future) but you can fix it by opening the console (F12 on Chrome) and typing:

Code:
and hit enter.

Open "abby", then "main", then change "storyStage" to 4.

Though there aren't any more quests for her, you've completed her current story.

Reactions: chechillo

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
the quest tell me to meet Nihal at the bar on Thursday or Friday 20:00~21: 00 ,i go there and cant trigger anything
ps: the quest started after i enthrall Ainsley
After enthralling Ainsley, Sophia will appear in the bar Thursdays and Fridays between 20:00 and 21:00. Is she not there? Nihal's storyline is connected to all the other girls at the bar.

onoxlol

Jul 7, 2017
I do have the seek spell, in fact I have done everything else in the game apart from the new character (which ive almost done). It just wont let me rent the office. its greyed out as you can see

cant rent.JPG

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Win Poker a few times and you get an invite to a private table. Keep winning at the private table until you meet her
How many is a few times? And is it hands or the entire match? I've won a lot of hands and several matches (not in a row) and I still don't have access to the private tables. Or do you have to win a certain amount of money? Also, does playing the $500 table make it easier or does the $100 table make it easier?

bobcharl

Jun 1, 2017
How many is a few times? And is it hands or the entire match? I've won a lot of hands and several matches (not in a row) and I still don't have access to the private tables. Or do you have to win a certain amount of money? Also, does playing the $500 table make it easier or does the $100 table make it easier?
To get an invite to the private table I played $500 and won a few matches (greater than 2 matches, less than 6. Can't remember exactly how many). After that you get an option to talk to Vanessa (the woman who is at the poker tables) and she gives you an invite to the private tables and private lounge.

You will have to win a fair few private table matches (I'm thinking around 5 or 6) to meet Jessica

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I do have the seek spell, in fact I have done everything else in the game apart from the new character (which ive almost done). It just wont let me rent the office. its greyed out as you can see
Hmmm... have you talked to Zeus about what to do with your money?

Those buttons are only controlled by two variables: if you have enough money (clearly you do), and if you're at stage 2 of the office quest. You reach stage 2 after talking to Zeus about your money. Stage 1 happens automatically when you have more than $1500 dollars.

If you've already spoken to Zeus about the money, then I imagine the quest was broken by the latest update. You should be able to fix it by opening the console (F12 on Chrome) and typing:

Code:
and hit enter.

Open "office", then "main", then change "stage" to 2.

Earn $2000 profit from poker to get access to the private rooms. Once you have access to the private games you have to have 4 wins (but a loss sets you back one). Basically, take $20,000 from Daniel without him getting any money back (he wins if you lose).

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I want to thank everyone for all the feedback this weekend!

Thank you Enna, Tryson101, onoxlol, and SamHaim for being honest about your thoughts on the game.

The game can't get better if no one tells me what's working and what isn't, what's fun and what isn't.

Obviously I'm trying to tell a particular story and I have a particular vision of what the game should be, but your enjoyment is central to my work so I'll keep working on polishing the rough edges, so to speak.

Thanks again!

AbsoluteMadman

Jul 22, 2018
Patricia should be in the graveyard Monday and Tuesday between 08:00 and noon, and Verity is in the graveyard on Thursday and Friday at the same time.

Nothing affects their presence other than day and time, so I'm not sure what could be going wrong if they aren't there.
I restarted the game and they appeared as per schedule, but in the former save it almost seemed like I was locked out of meeting them in the first place. I'm not sure what could cause this bug as the only thing I did was progress normally through the game. Maybe getting too far into the main quest without meeting them beforehand can lock you out of meeting the nuns?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes