• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
I don't seem to be capable of advancing with the thing about camgirls. Don't know why, but I can't even rent the office. What should I do?? I already talked to Zeus and Melissa gave the idea.

Rocknpool

Jan 27, 2018
please give us the opportunity to skip the poker games, it really is just RNG based, even if you do use seek

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I don't seem to be capable of advancing with the thing about camgirls. Don't know why, but I can't even rent the office. What should I do?? I already talked to Zeus and Melissa gave the idea.
Oof... I fix one office related bug, but then create another one.
For now, you can fix it by opening the console, selecting the whole "office" object, and replacing it with "undefined". office console.png office console2.png

Once you then take any action in-game, it will give you the prompt to visit Zeus to talk about money. Go talk to him, then you can return and buy/rent the office.

Thanks for letting me know about the issue! I'll spend some more time trying to figure this one out.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Liking this so far. Really would say one thing really needs to be added. A toggle for the questions. Yeah yeah, you can turn it off at the start, but fuck you if you left it on and got sick of the loop after +8 hours of playing. No, they aren't hard. Only thing I'm weak on for these is art history. I left them on to remind me of the stuff I forgot. Now I'm sick to death of the time it takes to cycle them, again, and again, and again....ad nauseum. NEEDS an ingame toggle. Other then that I'd rather have had Abby and Melissa trade roles. Find her far more attractive. Speaking of, who is she...for science.

Reactions: Reij and BawdyBaron

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Liking this so far. Really would say one thing really needs to be added. A toggle for the questions. Yeah yeah, you can turn it off at the start, but fuck you if you left it on and got sick of the loop after +8 hours of playing. No, they aren't hard. Only thing I'm weak on for these is art history. I left them on to remind me of the stuff I forgot. Now I'm sick to death of the time it takes to cycle them, again, and again, and again....ad nauseum. NEEDS an ingame toggle. Other then that I'd rather have had Abby and Melissa trade roles. Find her far more attractive. Speaking of, who is she...for science.
I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the game! Thanks for the feedback!

You can turn off the tutoring questions with the console. Open the console (F12 on Chrome) and type:

Code:
SugarCube.State.variables
and hit enter.

Open "player", then "misc", then change "noTrivia" to "true" (without the quotes).

The title page of the game has a credits button, under the Play Game button, with the names of all the girls. Abby is Janice Griffith.

Reactions: Serpicco and Reij

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the game! Thanks for the feedback!

You can turn off the tutoring questions with the console. Open the console (F12 on Chrome) and type:

Code:
and hit enter.

Open "player", then "misc", then change "noTrivia" to "true" (without the quotes).

The title page of the game has a credits button, under the Play Game button, with the names of all the girls. Abby is Janice Griffith.
Sweet. Will give that a try next time. Pretty much finished current content, just finish out the nuns and it's all wait for next iteration and get money for real estate. Now for some...research. For a friend :}

Reactions: BawdyBaron

Serpicco

Oct 7, 2019
I think there might be another bug - I'm unable to build another camming room, even though I've got the money for it.

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I think there might be another bug - I'm unable to build another camming room, even though I've got the money for it.
Yeah, I think there are fixes on top of bugs on top of fixes on top of bugs now with the camming rooms. The next big update will likely require new saves :(.

Open the console (F12 on Chrome) and type:

Code:
and hit enter.

Open office --> main --> camRoomConstruction.

camRoomConstruction should be 0

Whatever it is, change it to 0, and let me know what it was (I'm guessing "false"...?)

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
I finished everything but Zoe never showed up I don't know if it's a bug here is my save

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I finished everything but Zoe never showed up I don't know if it's a bug here is my save
You need to tutor Charlotte some more. Looking at her stats, the next time you tutor her (if you get 5/5) she will send you a text. Continue to tutor her until you get a second text. That will trigger Zoe's storyline to start.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
You need to tutor Charlotte some more. Looking at her stats, the next time you tutor her (if you get 5/5) she will send you a text. Continue to tutor her until you get a second text. That will trigger Zoe's storyline to start.
I got the second text already but I will try more

unifeg

Mar 8, 2020
launching the html gives me
Error: importScripts failed to load the script "D:/Poop/pok/static/js/jsholdem/poker.js".

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
launching the html gives me
Error: importScripts failed to load the script "D:/Poop/pok/static/js/jsholdem/poker.js".
Do you have the full game, not just the updated HTML file?

If so, inside the "Thunderous Business" folder there should be two folders, one called "img" one called "static". Inside static/js/jsholdem there should be some javascript files. Are they there?

what are the steps to get Zoe, tried searching university but not finding her.
There's a walkthough on the OP that should help.

Make sure you have Dana enthralled, and Charlotte (one of the girls you tutor) has sent you a sext. Then meet Zoe in the Main Academic Building between 15:00 and 17:00.

Reactions: Henry73au

unifeg

Mar 8, 2020
Do you have the full game, not just the updated HTML file?

If so, inside the "Thunderous Business" folder there should be two folders, one called "img" one called "static". Inside static/js/jsholdem there should be some javascript files. Are they there?

There's a walkthough on the OP that should help.

Make sure you have Dana enthralled, and Charlotte (one of the girls you tutor) has sent you a sext. Then meet Zoe in the Main Academic Building between 15:00 and 17:00.
bot.js hands.js poker.js are the files in jsholdem

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes