BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Is there a list of the actresses for each character?
When you open the game, there is a "Credits" page on the first screen.

I restarted the game and they appeared as per schedule, but in the former save it almost seemed like I was locked out of meeting them in the first place. I'm not sure what could cause this bug as the only thing I did was progress normally through the game. Maybe getting too far into the main quest without meeting them beforehand can lock you out of meeting the nuns?
That's really weird. Being able to visit the nuns is only affected by 3 variables: the day of the week, the time of day, and their "wait time" which is what blocks you from visiting them multiple times in a day. Maybe something went haywire with the update, but I haven't changed anything regarding the nuns in a while.

If you want to try and fix their "wait time" with the console on your old save, open the console (F12 on Chrome) and type:

Code:
SugarCube.State.variables
and hit enter.

Open "verity" or "patricia", then "misc", then change "waitTime" to 0.

That might fix the problem.

Reactions: AntiTsundere

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
another questiom, i've seen in the file archives that elena have a sex scene in the police departament, but when i talk to her she dont want

RenPythagorus

Jun 6, 2017
BawdyBaron , can you please confirm the conditions to enthrall Jessica?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks!

Otherwise, I enjoyed the update once I figured out how to game the poker events. Suggestion, to reduce the grind factor on it, maybe introduce a second effect of the spell such that if Daniel has at least one loss then the spell "fast forwards" to an automatic win.

onoxlol

Jul 7, 2017
Hmmm... have you talked to Zeus about what to do with your money?

Those buttons are only controlled by two variables: if you have enough money (clearly you do), and if you're at stage 2 of the office quest. You reach stage 2 after talking to Zeus about your money. Stage 1 happens automatically when you have more than $1500 dollars.

If you've already spoken to Zeus about the money, then I imagine the quest was broken by the latest update. You should be able to fix it by opening the console (F12 on Chrome) and typing:

Code:
SugarCube.State.variables
and hit enter.

Open "office", then "main", then change "stage" to 2.
I've talked to Zeus about it and Melissa suggested that we open a cam studio, which led me to the realty office. In the quest log it says that ive done everything for the main and side quests. I've tried the sugar cube command you gave, but when I'm in the main folder I see no "stage" to change to 2

Ive also attached my save file so you can have a look if you like.

P.S: you're welcome for the feedback! I also didn't mean to be rude when talking about the poker. Thank you for making a great game, with a great story! I actually think its one of the best on the site. It was just a little frustrating to win at poker is all :D. Which by the way for anyone wanting to know, ive found that just spamming "All in" with the seek option is the best way to RNG it through. If you lose just press back and start again. It took me about 25 mins to win 4/5 games, but your results may vary of course depending on if the RNG gods are smiling on you.

Heres a screenshot of me trying to find that "stage" option
cant rent.JPG

Last edited:

ma1860

Mar 1, 2021
cant find the windman ... i already enthrall Taylor ... so how can i find a wingman to finish the bar quest with two girls

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
I actually enjoyed the poker tournaments, there's a big enough payoff. It was a bit strange the tournaments ended at the end of Davids involvement. The regular poker table stakes are too low to grind for hundreds of thousands of dollars in cam studio equipment.

In the poker mini game I'd recommend not running out the flop, turn and river when everyone else has folded or just speeding it up if that's easier to code. Also immediately going onto the next round instead of requiring a user click of "Go On" on each time, display the prior round result at the bottom like most poker apps.

Button spacing and placement on the poker mini game could be better so it's not possible to mis-click a check / bet / raise / fold, this also speeds up gameplay.

The poker game UI was a bit small for my eyes, it doesn't scale with the window. I found my self squinting to read the cards often and I have good eyesight.

My suggestion for corruption aspect of the girls is to have more levels of corruption so there's more opportunity to progress each character over time. This increases the gaming aspect of the whole system, there's more reason to continue interacting with existing character. Right off the bat getting the first few girls is quite easy, it would be better if your first skill worked more like a charm stat, MC can slowly talk girls into being more interested him instead BAM! --> magic now she's head over heels for MC, ready to do anal and start camming. This progression system if evident in most H games because it works and it's more logically expectant of real world interactions. It also give opportunity for the dev to add multiple non-sex and sex scenes for each character, they become more fleshed out and individualized. Some of this is already in the game but in needs to be expanded on for all characters.

I'd also recommend skip a day button. Skip hour became very useful later in the game but them also tedious as content dries up.

The magic aspect that's central to the story felt more tacked on in the gameplay, not many opportunity to use these awesome powers. Maybe the first power should be more of a passive power that the user know is in use at specific times through highlighted text of conversation buttons.

Hopefully some of this made sense and is useful. I never leave a negative review if I don't hope there is a real possibility for it to get better which there is here. I can see a lot of work has gone into the game, please keep up your efforts.

Also maybe look into using .webm format for images. Much better compression and supports video. Adding more short 1-2 second gifs instead of static images.

Reactions: BawdyBaron

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
BawdyBaron , can you please confirm the conditions to enthrall Jessica?

Thanks!

Otherwise, I enjoyed the update once I figured out how to game the poker events. Suggestion, to reduce the grind factor on it, maybe introduce a second effect of the spell such that if Daniel has at least one loss then the spell "fast forwards" to an automatic win.
There are a few ways to enthrall Jessica.

I've talked to Zeus about it and Melissa suggested that we open a cam studio, which led me to the realty office. In the quest log it says that ive done everything for the main and side quests. I've tried the sugar cube command you gave, but when I'm in the main folder I see no "stage" to change to 2

Ive also attached my save file so you can have a look if you like.

P.S: you're welcome for the feedback! I also didn't mean to be rude when talking about the poker. Thank you for making a great game, with a great story! I actually think its one of the best on the site. It was just a little frustrating to win at poker is all :D. Which by the way for anyone wanting to know, ive found that just spamming "All in" with the seek option is the best way to RNG it through. If you lose just press back and start again. It took me about 25 mins to win 4/5 games, but your results may vary of course depending on if the RNG gods are smiling on you.

Heres a screenshot of me trying to find that "stage" option
You're the second person with this exact bug... My changes aren't playing nice with some old saves and I'm not 100% sure where it's going wrong.

I've attached an HTML file to this post. Replace your "Thunderous Business.html" with it. It should add a button at the camgirl office to reset your office progress and teleport you to Zeus' House so you can start over with the office, as I don't think this is fixable with the console. Hopefully that at least allows you to progress as normal.

(EDIT: You might have to use the console to reset the girls you've already asked to cam for you separately: char --> [character name] --> misc --> camGirl to 0)

cant find the windman ... i already enthrall Taylor ... so how can i find a wingman to finish the bar quest with two girls
Talk to Taylor and book a table for two at the restaurant. Then you can ask Julie, Dana, Ainsley, or Melissa (if you've recruited them).

I actually enjoyed the poker tournaments, there's a big enough payoff. It was a bit strange the tournaments ended at the end of Davids involvement. The regular poker table stakes are too low to grind for hundreds of thousands of dollars in cam studio equipment.
I'll keep that in mind. I had originally planned on adding post-Daniel private games, but I ran out of time. I'll add some in the next update.

I'd also recommend skip a day button. Skip hour became very useful later in the game but them also tedious as content dries up.
I can see how skip a day would be nice, but Twine doesn't play nicely with a lot of what I've been making it do. There are a lot of places where it could mess things up.

Also maybe look into using .webm format for images. Much better compression and supports video. Adding more short 1-2 second gifs instead of static images.
There are dozens of .webms in the game already; I think the only girls without video scenes are Jesse, Dana, Liv, Sophia, and the Nuns. I'm going to continue using photos for most things, but I add videos for a lot of the scenes.

And thanks again for the feedback. I'll keep it all in mind!

Last edited:

onoxlol

Jul 7, 2017
You're the second person with this exact bug... My changes aren't playing nice with some old saves and I'm not 100% sure where it's going wrong.

I've attached an HTML file to this post. Replace your "Thunderous Business.html" with it. It should add a button at the camgirl office to reset your office progress and teleport you to Zeus' House so you can start over with the office, as I don't think this is fixable with the console. Hopefully that at least allows you to progress as normal.

(EDIT: You might have to use the console to reset the girls you've already asked to cam for you separately: char --> [character name] --> misc --> camGirl to 0)
Thanks for your help. Ive tried the HTML, but I don't actually have a camgirl office location anywhere, so i cant see this button to reset its progress if you know what I mean. The same issue with the women, as I dont have the option to ask them to cam for me. Also side note, this is a brand new save, not an older one from another version.

gregwill1943

Jul 30, 2019
I may have found a glitch

1620776251567.png

if you 'check' during the animation that plays when everyone else folds, you double your previous bet. If you went all in before, it'll double your money.

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Thanks for your help. Ive tried the HTML, but I don't actually have a camgirl office location anywhere, so i cant see this button to reset its progress if you know what I mean. The same issue with the women, as I dont have the option to ask them to cam for me. Also side note, this is a brand new save, not an older one from another version.
Oops, sorry about that. I think I mixed you up with someone on a different forum. I loaded up your save file and took a look. You can fix it by opening the console, selecting the whole "office" object, and replacing it with "undefined". office console.png office console2.png

Once you then take any action in-game, it will give you the prompt to visit Zeus to talk about money.

Thanks for the save file and for letting me know. I'll be looking into making sure this doesn't happen in future updates!

I may have found a glitch

View attachment 1190352

if you 'check' during the animation that plays when everyone else folds, you double your previous bet. If you went all in before, it'll double your money.
Thanks for the bug report! I was just made aware of this by someone on another forum too. Enjoy the huge amounts of money! I'll try to have it fixed for the next update.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
BawdyBaron So I dont know if there was an update but on 0.3.4 hotel receptionist never meets you in your room after midnight.

Also No idea how to get Zoe, she has content but I could never figure out what was needed, got everyone else but these 2.

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Is there a way to buy the cam studio after renting it?
Not at the moment, but there will be a way in the next update.

BawdyBaron So I dont know if there was an update but on 0.3.4 hotel receptionist never meets you in your room after midnight.

Also No idea how to get Zoe, she has content but I could never figure out what was needed, got everyone else but these 2.
Is the problem with Melina (the receptionist) happening on a new save or a pre-update save? The only variables that control her meeting you in the hotel room are: her "storyStage" requires the picnic in the park, "goPlayerHotelroom" which is enabled when you leave the park, and the time.

It's possible there was a conflict with the old save. I would suggest checking the melina --> misc --> goPlayerHotelroom variable in the console and changing it to "true" (without the quotes) to make sure she shows up in the hotelroom (between 0:00 and 01:00).

And I'll do some digging to see if I can find where it may have gone wrong.

Zoe's storyline starts - after you've met her at the study group of course - after you've tutored Charlotte enough for her to sext you twice.

Reactions: DSGod

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Not at the moment, but there will be a way in the next update.

Is the problem with Melina (the receptionist) happening on a new save or a pre-update save? The only variables that control her meeting you in the hotel room are: her "storyStage" requires the picnic in the park, "goPlayerHotelroom" which is enabled when you leave the park, and the time.

It's possible there was a conflict with the old save. I would suggest checking the melina --> misc --> goPlayerHotelroom variable in the console and changing it to "true" (without the quotes) to make sure she shows up in the hotelroom (between 0:00 and 01:00).

And I'll do some digging to see if I can find where it may have gone wrong.

Zoe's storyline starts - after you've met her at the study group of course - after you've tutored Charlotte enough for her to sext you twice.
Its a fresh save. Ill upload it.

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Its a fresh save. Ill upload it.
I found the issue, and I think that - at the time I wrote it - it was intentional.

If you don't Enthrall Melina during the picnic at the park, you aren't ever able to Enthrall her. I'm pretty sure, thinking about it now, that I did that on purpose, but my mistake was not showing that in the quest log.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I'll fix it in the next update (by which I mean, make a way for you to pursue her after the picnic).

I've attached your save file, modified as if you'd enthralled her at the picnic. The next time you rent a room at the hotel, she'll come to the room between midnight and 01:00.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I found the issue, and I think that - at the time I wrote it - it was intentional.

If you don't Enthrall Melina during the picnic at the park, you aren't ever able to Enthrall her. I'm pretty sure, thinking about it now, that I did that on purpose, but my mistake was not showing that in the quest log.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I'll fix it in the next update (by which I mean, make a way for you to pursue her after the picnic).

I've attached your save file, modified as if you'd enthralled her at the picnic. The next time you rent a room at the hotel, she'll come to the room between midnight and 01:00.
Yea I went through and did the console edit like you said, I just figured the save would be helpful in figuring out how it happened. think I got all the content done now. Max level for cammers is 5 right?

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Update: Thunderous Business v0.3.4.2

Patch Notes:
  • You can now play in the private poker games after Daniel is gone. (Thanks SamHaim).
  • You can now buy the cam girl office after renting it. (Thanks DSGod).
  • You can now enthrall Melina at the hotel if you failed to do so at the park. (Thanks Zeph and Randy Paulus).
  • Fixed the quest log telling you to meet Melina at the hotel room if she isn't enthralled. (Thanks Zeph and Randy Paulus).
  • Fixed a bug that prevented some of Elena's pictures from showing. (Thanks jaydee78).
  • Fixed a bug that caused problems with the cam girl office when starting a new game. (Thanks jaydee78, Zeph, onoxlol, and Randy Paulus).
I had a lot of bugs in the v0.3.4, but hopefully most of them are fixed now!

No images/videos were changed, so if you have v0.3.4 already, download the HTML Only version and replace "Thunderous Business.html" to save yourself from redownloading all 700+ MB.

Saved games from v0.3.0 will work with this patch.

Thanks to everyone for the support, feedback, and bug reports!

If you like the game and want to see more progress consider supporting me on . Every bit helps!

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes