BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Elena and Liv count as one, at least in my playthrough they only went up by one, and Melissa isn't a "convert" because of her special status. This is an unofficial answer, so correct me if I am wrong.
Elena and Liv should count as two. You can enthrall one of them the night you meet them, then the other some days later.

You're right about Melissa. She doesn't count as one of the enthrall targets.

And I think I may have counted Jesse erroneously.

So it should be 14 enthrallable women. With lewd scenes for a few more.

Reactions: Henry73au

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Well, i just made a cam room, upgraded it on Thursday, assigned Holly to work on it and it bugged my money.

Time | 11:50

Money | $$player.main.Money

Mana | 15494

Fuck :D

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Well, i just made a cam room, upgraded it on Thursday, assigned Holly to work on it and it bugged my money.

Time | 11:50

Money | $$player.main.Money

Mana | 15494

Fuck :D
Thanks for the bug report!

I can't seem to find anything that would cause this; would you be able to send me your save game from where the bug occurred so that I can chase it down?

Reactions: Henry73au

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Camgirl Office . i feel like i need some streaming schedule there at least.
or a wait1h/timeskip option
not sure if the page with text 'Cam Room 1 is currently being used by X' gives any text clues...i imply that if skipping were added, i d still want to avoid reclicking on each room , so id need some text indication that the show is on air)

and yeah...im still bad with that location navigation. id welcome 'emergency' insta-teleport to home at least, and maybe skip (number to choose and keep) hours button...

- - -
main quest. 'Investigate money-making opportunities.' elaborate ples.

Last edited:
Reactions: BawdyBaron

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Camgirl Office . i feel like i need some streaming schedule there at least.
or a wait1h/timeskip option
not sure if the page with text 'Cam Room 1 is currently being used by X' gives any text clues...i imply that if skipping were added, i d still want to avoid reclicking on each room , so id need some text indication that the show is on air)

and yeah...im still bad with that location navigation. id welcome 'emergency' insta-teleport to home at least, and maybe skip (number to choose and keep) hours button...

- - -
main quest. 'Investigate money-making opportunities.' elaborate ples.
Thanks for the feedback!

The next update includes a streaming schedule and a skip time button in the camgirl office.

Teleport is planned for the future.

I've reworded the "investigate money-making opportunities" quest. It's supposed to get you to check out the Realty Office, but it was pretty vague. Thanks!

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018

I can't seem to find anything that would cause this; would you be able to send me your save game from where the bug occurred so that I can chase it down?
Got the message late. Let me see if I still have the save game from that moment, but haven't got the exact moment (advanced a few weeks just for testing)

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018

Here it goes. The bug can be solved by requesting some money from Zeus because it somehow considers money on negative values. When it happened i couldn't request money, had to load and reload.

Hope this helps because idk how to upload the file correctly lol

View attachment thunderous-business-20210426-002304.save

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Update: Thunderous Business v0.3.4

Patch Notes:
  • Added Blondie's Horseshoe, an upscale poker room, to Orban Lane.
  • Added Jessica, a new, enthrallable character.
  • Added a camgirl timetable in the camming studio. (Thanks Arna'thai)
  • Added a skip time button in the camming studio. (Thanks Arna'thai)
  • Fixed a bug that occurred when inviting Dana to be a camgirl. (Thanks Xo Mo).
  • Reworded a quest to make it more clear. (Thanks konabwo).

This one was a challenge! I put in a lot of work on the back-end to make this one come together (and had some invaluable help along the way - thanks Azilvl).

And even more work was put into making the new questline give a sense of freedom. I think there are probably 8+ ways to complete Jessica's enthrallment. Morally upright? Or a bit sketchy? You decide how to proceed!

Saved games from v0.3.0 will work with this patch.

Thanks to everyone for the support, feedback, and bug reports!

If you like the game and want to see more progress consider supporting me on . Every bit helps!

Reactions: Reij and Henry73au

MrStrike

Apr 4, 2018
Update: Thunderous Business v0.3.4

Patch Notes:
  • Fixed a bug that occurred when inviting Dana to be a camgirl. (Thanks Xo Mo).
  • Reworded a quest to make it more clear. (Thanks konabwo).

This one was a challenge! I put in a lot of work on the back-end to make this one come together (and had some invaluable help along the way - thanks Azilvl).

And even more work was put into making the new questline give a sense of freedom. I think there are probably 8+ ways to complete Jessica's enthrallment. Morally upright? Or a bit sketchy? You decide how to proceed!

Saved games from v0.3.0 will work with this patch.

Thanks to everyone for the support, feedback, and bug reports!

If you like the game and want to see more progress consider supporting me on . Every bit helps!
Hey BawdyBaron
I am unable to load my save from version 0.3.3 with numerous errors coming up. So if you happen to have a save from version 0.3.3 which is compactible with this new version, please consider sharing :)

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Melina:
  • Book a hotel room and meet Melina in your room after midnight.
Anyone know how to complete this quest?
I have rented a room many times and nothing happens at any time, not after midnight or any other time.

Enna

Jun 27, 2017
  • Fixed a bug that occurred when inviting Dana to be a camgirl. (Thanks @Xo Mo).
  • Reworded a quest to make it more clear. (Thanks @konabwo).
Thanks for the update.

1. The poker mini-game becomes extremely tedious for the "win *some* private games" quest
2. Jessica: I got the shopping dress scene with her (tried enthralling her during it, no go), and now it says there are no more quests for her.

Ereg

Jun 20, 2017
Anyone know how to complete this quest?
I have rented a room many times and nothing happens at any time, not after midnight or any other time.
I can't say for sure but it didn't trigger for me cause I already had a girl pending to come over to my place after work, so ti wouldn't happen until I let tat event trigger THEN melina would show up.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes