BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Update: Thunderous Business v0.1.1

Patch Notes:
  • Fixed a bug that was making Dana not show up at work. (Thanks SapphireBlaze and Morningfrost).
  • Fixed a bug that allowed the player to invite multiple girls to your home - without having the implied fun that that would be. (Thanks hathios).
  • Fixed a missing image in the Realty Office. (Thanks somebodynobody).
  • Finding the "mysterious individual" should now be easier and the quest more clear. (Thanks exter).
  • How to meet up with Sophia should now be more clear. (Thanks exter).
  • Dana's questlog should now be more clear. (Thanks Thatguy).
Thanks for all the bug/issue reports!

Antonisimo

Apr 24, 2017
its bagging me it's thunderous or is it thundsrous because the Greek letter Σ is S not E. I know Greek is Cool but learn to use it correctly. . .

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
its bagging me it's thunderous or is it thundsrous because the Greek letter Σ is S not E. I know Greek is Cool but learn to use it correctly. . .
It's just a free font called Minotaur. I imagine the game would get a lot less interest if the logo said "Θυελλώδης Επιχείρηση".

Ammoman

Aug 17, 2018
I like the game, but having a problem with meeting Taylor and the restaurant. Here are the screenshots from those -

1577874364095.png

1577874496858.png

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I play the latest version on android and all the pic didn't load, is this a bug?
Yeah, something went wrong. Maybe try redownloading and reunzipping it, something seems to have gone wrong.

I like the game, but having a problem with meeting Taylor and the restaurant. Here are the screenshots from those -
Did you load your game from a previous version? That's what that looks like happened. You'll have to hit the "Restart" button below the "Saves" button to reinitialize the new variables involved with Taylor.

If not... I have no idea what could have caused that.

Ammoman

Aug 17, 2018
Did you load your game from a previous version? That's what that looks like happened. You'll have to hit the "Restart" button below the "Saves" button to reinitialize the new variables involved with Taylor.

If not... I have no idea what could have caused that.
Hi, yes, loaded from an earlier version. Ok, a restart it is. Thanks for looking and a Happy New Year!

Reactions: BawdyBaron

malaonajib123

Jul 19, 2017
can someone tell me how many girls that can be corrupted so far and how to corrupt them. Stuck a the convert second follower quest

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes