Th3R3ign

Jan 2, 2019
hey,so I got 2 pics of each of the tutor chicks, tried to get the 3rd but even after a ton of tutoring with 1 girl no pics, so only 2 available so far?

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Update: Thunderous Business v0.2.2

Patch Notes:
  • Fixed a bug that was preventing one of the Main Quest paths. (Thanks VoidBlade and ggoober)
  • Changed Melissa's quest log to make progress more clear. (Thanks The1Rose)
Saved games from v0.2.0+ will work with this patch.
Thanks to everyone for the feedback and bug reports so far!

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
hey,so I got 2 pics of each of the tutor chicks, tried to get the 3rd but even after a ton of tutoring with 1 girl no pics, so only 2 available so far?
All of the tutoring girls (3 initially, but 6 after converting Dana) will send you pictures. One when you have 25 points with them, one when you have 50.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Just noticed the update, will check it out now. Thanks!
Check the church graveyard on Monday and Tuesday mornings and/or Thursday and Friday mornings for another route.

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Ok, this game reminds me a lot of A spell for all, and that's awesome! Looks very promising on first glance and I hope to see more of it in the future ;)

Reactions: BawdyBaron

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
The game is still in its early stages, so I know it can feel empty. And some girls (like Jesse) don't have much in the way of content right now, but that will come with time.
Just to be clear, my main complaint isn't that it's empty feeling, it's the mechanics of how you meet people to start quests... like the earlier part of your response to someone else...

Taylor, the hostess at the restaurant, walks through the park from 10-11 on weekdays. Run into her a few times to open up her storyline and the restaurant.
Are you expecting people to wander around aimlessly until they magically find these people by being in the right place at the right time?... or are you expecting them to ask and look it up on forums like this? ... either doesn't make for good gameplay.

It turns out that Jesse's stuff did eventually complete but nothing happens (not sure why it was telling me to keep interacting with her if it leads nowhere) ... and when I followed the bit above about Taylor then it changed Melissa's quest to go and find her (so I'm guessing all of the time tutoring her and doing yoga over and over and over again wasn't actually needed and the quest hint telling me to keep interacting with her was a red herring, unless is was very coincidental timing).

Reactions: BawdyBaron and JayX

skwerewolf

Aug 4, 2017
How do you rescue Melissa?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With Jesse there is just one more thing and that is talk to her in the shopping district. But all you get is a note for future content.
Huh, right after reading that I met Jesse in shopping district while randomly passing through... thanks :D but still no idea what I am missing with Melissa, the quest just says 'Rescue Melissa.'

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
i think i'm stucked, i need to get melisa, but the quest log says complete other side quests, but all the side quest that are show to me are done

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes