BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Last updated 4 months ago
:mad:
I agree!

The amount of content in the next update has expanded dramatically as I've been working on it. Between that and some RL stuff it's taking a lot longer than I intended. But I'm still working on it. For example, I had a free hour today and I used it to add a basic inventory system to the game.

And (un)fortunately, my real job is currently unaffected by the ongoing pandemic, so I still have to show up at work, which means less time for making the game.

Hopefully the next update is worth the wait!

Anyone have an idea how to get Sophie or it just takes time?
Sophia is at the hotel bar on Thursday and Friday nights between 20:00 and 21:00, after picking up Ainsley.

• Love
Reactions: caju

caju

Oct 5, 2017
The amount of content in the next update has expanded dramatically as I've been working on it. Between that and some RL stuff it's taking a lot longer than I intended. But I'm still working on it. For example, I had a free hour today and I used it to add a basic inventory system to the game.

And (un)fortunately, my real job is currently unaffected by the ongoing pandemic, so I still have to show up at work, which means less time for making the game.
Glad to see ya.
No pressure but I should warn you "I am a clingy bitch"
Just stop in to say hi from time to time.

Reactions: BawdyBaron

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Yes, the problem is my advances are being rejected, so I just choose either of the two neutral options until I convince her?
Talk to the bartender about her. Then "try to get more information about her". The bartender will talk to her about the book she is reading, which leads you to investigate the book.

Hope that helps you move forward :).

TheHGuyH

Apr 12, 2018
It seems that Version 0.2.0 has been released on Patreon, wondering if OP could be updated?

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Update: Thunderous Business v0.2.1

Patch Notes:
  • Big addition to the main story quest.
  • Added 6 new "recruitable" girls.
  • Added 8 new lewd scenes.
  • Added a new inventory system.
  • Added pictures of a couple of future "recruitable" girls as background characters.
  • The girls you invite to dinner now meet you in the lobby of the hotel and you can take them to the bar for a drink before your meal.
  • Fixed the cell phone layout.
  • Fixed the quest screen layout.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented meeting Sophia in rare instances. (Thanks rossbach).
  • Added a "pulse" effect to highlight the Surmount button in certain instances. (Thanks rossbach).
  • A multitude of minor changes and corrections.
Firstly, thank you all for your patience!

This update took far longer than I anticipated; it seemed like every time I added something I found six more things I had to add to make it work. I've learned my lesson though: future updates will be smaller and more frequent. For example, had I planned things correctly I could have issued five of the new girls in their own updates, then integrated them into the big story update later. Oh well, we live and we learn.

Hopefully the wait was worth it though, this update is massive, almost doubling the total number of words in the game, from ~95,000 to over 180,000!

A new save game will be required with this update.

If you like the game and want to see more progress consider supporting me on . Every bit helps!

Reactions: Reij

MrStrike

Apr 4, 2018
Thanks but
Code:
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.elena is undefined
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.liv is undefined
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Refer to the post the game's developer made. It says the saves arent compactable with the new version.

The1Rose

Nov 8, 2017
I seem to be missing something, how do you ask someone on a date?

Also, I can't figure out where I'm supposed to find a crime so I can report it.

Last edited:

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I seem to be missing something, how do you ask someone on a date?

Also, I can't figure out where I'm supposed to find a crime so I can report it.
After you have access to Sceau Brisé, the hotel restaurant, you can ask a few of your followers to join you if you have reservations.

As for the crime, that's a big part of the new main story content. Follow the main story and you'll have a crime to report.

Reactions: Henry73au

The1Rose

Nov 8, 2017
After you have access to Sceau Brisé, the hotel restaurant, you can ask a few of your followers to join you if you have reservations.

As for the crime, that's a big part of the new main story content. Follow the main story and you'll have a crime to report.
Ah, okay. I don't have access to the restaurant yet, how do you do that, exactly?

As for the main story, it just says to "Complete more side quests." Which I am guessing I need six converts to move forward on that, and I only have five. And the Sixth one has been a bit a problem for me. Melissa's side quest tells me to interact with her more, and I have, a LOT, but nothing has changed. I currently have tutored her quite a bit, met her at the main administration building for coffee, got the mysterious text, met her at the pub, unlocked Yoga, did it several times with her, but still nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrStrike

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I dunno, but this just feel absolutely terrible to play.

The entire game consists of hopefully stumbling into someone so you then learn they are there, like if you just so happen to be in one particular location during the hour window that person will be but with 0 indication of where any of those are unless you consult external sources... and then spending your time sleep to fill in 90% of each day when there's nothing to do unless you want to tutor for money (which I did in the beginning), but as you're sleeping weeks and weeks away you might as well just let the girls tithe slowly pile in... and it's really grindy... God knows how many times I've worked out with Jesse at the rec center without anything new happening (and only knew she was there because I happened to see a comment about it in here).

Maybe the game opens up and becomes fun later on, but I just can't see myself sticking it out any further.

The idea and setup of the game is cool as I like mythology and mindcontrol and whatnot ... but the actual gameplay is atrocious.

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Ah, okay. I don't have access to the restaurant yet, how do you do that, exactly?

As for the main story, it just says to "Complete more side quests." Which I am guessing I need six converts to move forward on that, and I only have five. And the Sixth one has been a bit a problem for me. Melissa's side quest tells me to interact with her more, and I have, a LOT, but nothing has changed. I currently have tutored her quite a bit, met her at the main administration building for coffee, got the mysterious text, met her at the pub, unlocked Yoga, did it several times with her, but still nothing.
Taylor, the hostess at the restaurant, walks through the park from 10-11 on weekdays. Run into her a few times to open up her storyline and the restaurant. Without giving too much away, this will also solve your other problem.

I dunno, but this just feel absolutely terrible to play.

The entire game consists of hopefully stumbling into someone so you then learn they are there, like if you just so happen to be in one particular location during the hour window that person will be but with 0 indication of where any of those are unless you consult external sources... and then spending your time sleep to fill in 90% of each day when there's nothing to do unless you want to tutor for money (which I did in the beginning), but as you're sleeping weeks and weeks away you might as well just let the girls tithe slowly pile in... and it's really grindy... God knows how many times I've worked out with Jesse at the rec center without anything new happening (and only knew she was there because I happened to see a comment about it in here).

Maybe the game opens up and becomes fun later on, but I just can't see myself sticking it out any further.

The idea and setup of the game is cool as I like mythology and mindcontrol and whatnot ... but the actual gameplay is atrocious.
Thanks for the feedback!

The game is still in its early stages, so I know it can feel empty. And some girls (like Jesse) don't have much in the way of content right now, but that will come with time.

How many in total should be there as followers?

Stuck on the Nihal part relating to Saturday night?
Currently there are 11 potential followers.

For Nihal, you're stuck on the "Bring a date to the Iero Hotel bar on Saturdays after 18:00" quest? If so, you'll need to unlock the restaurant (by getting Taylor as a follower), then get reservations and ask one of your other followers out to dinner. Then, before going to the restaurant, go to the hotel bar.

Reactions: Henry73au and Reij

Henry73au

Donor
Aug 12, 2017
Got past that , now have 9 followers and trying to do the Melissa quest?

nevermind, working it out.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes