I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Let the Nightshine in + Living Together (Like always)

Votes: 34 12.1%
  • Tifa's Dark Heaven + Let the Nightshine in

Votes: 247 87.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jonje

Aug 1, 2017
The writing in this game is so bad that I just had to comment. Five minutes in and the dialogue is completely turning me off. The problem with using preestablished characters is that when they act so completely out of character it ruins the whole experience. I understand this is a fan made game of them, but the way they act is just so not like them that it destroyed the immersion and enjoyment. Not to mention the countless grammatical errors and punctuation. Had to skip through the dialogue at a certain point because it got so bad. Only reason I didn't just close out of the whole thing was for the Tifa model.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Damn, this game really is a slowburn. Even the "original" had faster pacing. Will probably skip the next few updates and hope it'll be worth it in a year or so to start playing again

Reactions: MaxMarsh0012

valeng9

Dec 5, 2021
Please read developer notes!!
Hi guys! I am very happy with this new project
I'm really want to ask you guys to tell me what you think about this first version! And most important... How would you like to see the story unfold in next updates? As in, what would you like to see happen? I always take into account what you tell me and your comments would help me a lot!
Could you continue with the game updates? It's very good, because it seems to me that it is abandoned

Reactions: Sieglinnde

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
tifa model looks great. not a fan of the big black guy at all tho. sad its so often a big black dude... why not at least a skinny small black guy or old black guy if it has to be a black guy...

• Sad
Reactions: cho'gall
3.20 star(s) 10 Votes