I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Let the Nightshine in + Living Together (Like always)

Votes: 34 12.1%
  • Tifa's Dark Heaven + Let the Nightshine in

Votes: 247 87.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DqnkSpeed

Oct 3, 2020
View attachment 3596541

Overview:
Cloud is worried about Tifa's (cloud's girlfriend) concern about the reputation of her bar... Despite their attempts, they couldn't get it to work. With the arrival of a new customer, the bar slowly starts to grow again... Making Tifa very happy, but also worrying Cloud even more because of this customer's behavior towards Tifa...
Since Cloud is at work on daytime, Tifa will be alone all day at the bar and with the constant visits of this customer... Cloud begins to be more worried because Tifa is having a more carefree attitude, specially towards the advances of this new customer... This is beginning to awake a sexual desire that she didn't know she had...​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-07
Release Date: 2024-08-30
Developer: Sieglinnde - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Other Games: Let the Nightshine in - Ariana's Dark Christmas - Living Together
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Please read Developer Notes.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 4010419 View attachment 4010422 View attachment 4010424 View attachment 4010426 View attachment 4010430 View attachment 4010432 View attachment 4010434 View attachment 4010435
Game has animations???Seeing no tag I guess not, would be great with.I cant play a game without animations and not close it after a minute.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TifasDarkHeaven-0.4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: scoutjoe

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
For yes or no? Start the game and skip a second to the first choice.
(Tifa was masturbating and I get a choice with yes or no...)
Oh yeah, my fault... That option is asking you if you want to see Tifa's Side or not... That's why if you pick "yes" there is an image that says "Tifa's Side" and we begin to see... Tifa's side. If you pick no, then you choose not-to see Tifa's side

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Meh Looks awful and like another very stereotypically racist towards whites and asains game... Big lack of white guys on black women and fun fact whites are the largest in the world cause that is who the literally biggest and tallest people are... and only murican blacks bark the loudest about sizes they don't have. Could make em anything better like indian, pacific islander etc....

Aug 7, 2024
Meh Looks awful and like another very stereotypically racist towards whites and asains game... Big lack of white guys on black women and fun fact whites are the largest in the world cause that is who the literally biggest and tallest people are... and only murican blacks bark the loudest about sizes they don't have. Could make em anything better like indian, pacific islander etc....
No point in telling this dev that they are a pure IR addict, probably a Redditor.

cutterarnold

Apr 2, 2021
View attachment 3596541

Overview:
Cloud is worried about Tifa's (cloud's girlfriend) concern about the reputation of her bar... Despite their attempts, they couldn't get it to work. With the arrival of a new customer, the bar slowly starts to grow again... Making Tifa very happy, but also worrying Cloud even more because of this customer's behavior towards Tifa...
Since Cloud is at work on daytime, Tifa will be alone all day at the bar and with the constant visits of this customer... Cloud begins to be more worried because Tifa is having a more carefree attitude, specially towards the advances of this new customer... This is beginning to awake a sexual desire that she didn't know she had...​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-07
Release Date: 2024-08-30
Developer: Sieglinnde - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Other Games: Let the Nightshine in - Ariana's Dark Christmas - Living Together
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Please read Developer Notes.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 4010419 View attachment 4010422 View attachment 4010424 View attachment 4010426 View attachment 4010430 View attachment 4010432 View attachment 4010434 View attachment 4010435
Ma'am, while I appreciate your craft and your games certainly have quite a few positive parts, I do think you should finish the old cartoon game before you start another. A lot of good parts in your games

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Tifa's Dark Heaven [v0.4] [Sieglinnde]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
No point in telling this dev that they are a pure IR addict, probably a Redditor.
Probably cause was a bit out of it dunno but is kinda funny I felt facepalmy and dumb that it took me a solid minute to think of what the IR mean cause I kept thinking of other things IR is short for. Mainly kept thinking of NV and acogs and whatnot gun attachments... Ironically IR is one of the most racist tags, as I have never in my life even seen it used at LEAST partially properly. Cause human is the race... so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But I digress it is never ever like a mexican and a indian, or Indian and other indian and all the extremely ignored "races" like them great big booty brazilians and it is always murican blacks in IR barking loudly

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes