Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Time For Dragons - Defiler Wings: Deranged Dragon Mod [29-07-2020] [Jman]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Zil Nalhir

Dec 23, 2017
Happy birthday, then!

At least early game is pretty much playable, so go wild. Don't forget the hotfix. Maybe start on easy+medium size unless you're okay with throwing your birthday cake at the wall. :p

XD omg I died at that comment lol!!!! but I got you XD and thanks for your B-day wishes <3

Reactions: Jman9

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Are you using the hotfix? If so, can you post a save?

But in general, you need to scare weaker maidens into compliance via long-term torture and imprisonment, not just rape them as you go.

OxKing

Jun 30, 2019
Requested by FFTW
If you want a game compressed or want to help the community with more crunched versions, join us at Game Compression Requests 2.0 and post your requests or compressions!

This ain't my cup of tea of games I'd enjoy, but hope those that do can use my compressed version of this modded game.
I tested some scenes and it appears to work. I included the hotfix3 patch.
If it breaks for certain scenes, it was not intentional and should use the official version instead!
This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Time For Dragons - Defiler Wings: Deranged Dragon Mod [29-07-2020] [Jman]

Original Win10_64+hotfix Compressed: 1.4 GiB
Lite Win10_64 Rar Size: 510 MiB
Lite Win10_64 Size on Disk: 589 MiB

Tools Used: XnConvert 1.85.1, YAC v2.1

The original DL I had was unstable and crashed about 10% of the time especially after say, 3+ years. So I deleted everything, DL'd the all in one lite compressed file, extracted and the files are all there, 1:1 size confirmed, but the executable doesnt do anything.

I tried re-extracting and that didnt work, I am going to try to re-DL, but again all the files seem correct.

OxKing

Jun 30, 2019
The original DL I had was unstable and crashed about 10% of the time especially after say, 3+ years. So I deleted everything, DL'd the all in one lite compressed file, extracted and the files are all there, 1:1 size confirmed, but the executable doesnt do anything.

I tried re-extracting and that didnt work, I am going to try to re-DL, but again all the files seem correct.
NVM,
it was the file names being so long it broke Windows, I have it organized in two smaller folders, all I needed to do was shorten the long ass name to DD Mod Nov 2020 HF3

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
The original DL I had was unstable and crashed about 10% of the time especially after say, 3+ years.
You mean the full-sized mod, not 1.1.1? Did it give you tracebacks and if so, what were they? Out of memory errors, something about 'surface', something else?

Because this crashing is new and has never been reported before. I've never seen it happen, and would like to at least provide instructions on what to avoid if not a full fix.

Corranda326

Dec 7, 2020
I am very confused on how to get Mana the witch just keeps telling me that I am too impatient and that I need to calm down.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
But she never mentions 'calm' if the dragon is calm. There should be lines about being hungry, or tired, or 'worn out' for the other cases.

There was a bug at one point where she first infuriated you and then told you to calm down, basically locking you out of magic. Which is why I asked.

Corranda326

Dec 7, 2020
But she never mentions 'calm' if the dragon is calm. There should be lines about being hungry, or tired, or 'worn out' for the other cases.

There was a bug at one point where she first infuriated you and then told you to calm down, basically locking you out of magic. Which is why I asked.
Yeah I realized I didn't have the patch and it worked smoothly this time

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
May I ask what made you skip installing the hotfix? You're not the first to do so, either. I mean, I put the two links right next to each other. What else would help?

Corranda326

Dec 7, 2020
May I ask what made you skip installing the hotfix? You're not the first to do so, either. I mean, I put the two links right next to each other. What else would help?
It was really late when I downloaded this game and I just didn't see it, if you add a spoiler section and then put a reminder there that could probably help I think most people open those.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Because I might have to do another hotfix if someone finds a bug tomorrow. I'm a cheapskate and don't want to waste time and bandwidth packaging and uploading a 1.5+ gig archive when a small one does the job. And even if I did, the same situation will repeat itself once I get into another update cycle, because I will definitely not update the main file for every little hotfix.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Also where do I find beastkin
Beastkin are moderately rare. The primary source is Darkwood, but it might take a lot of strolling to find one.

Level 30-59 thieves might be catgirls, with 40-49 being the most common range. Medium-level cultists may also have caught one for sacrificing, but that requires you to have at least 8 Kingdom fear plus 8 infamy level. And that's the absolute minimum where you get the most theoretical of chances to encounter one. More fear and infamy makes it easier (and fucks over the rest of your game :cautious: ).

upgrade hatcherys I am in the summer palace and it still is only green.
Beat your head against the rock that's the current state of finding ice/fire giant lairs. :cry: Or just kick over the elves' or dwarves' strongholds and make your lair there and learn how to make the corresponding hatcheries.

Corranda326

Dec 7, 2020
Beastkin are moderately rare. The primary source is Darkwood, but it might take a lot of strolling to find one.

Level 30-59 thieves might be catgirls, with 40-49 being the most common range. Medium-level cultists may also have caught one for sacrificing, but that requires you to have at least 8 Kingdom fear plus 8 infamy level. And that's the absolute minimum where you get the most theoretical of chances to encounter one. More fear and infamy makes it easier (and fucks over the rest of your game :cautious: ).

I see, I have been in the forest a lot but have yet to find any my knowlege is like 19ish (whatever that means) I guess I just gotta try more

Beat your head against the rock that's the current state of finding ice/fire giant lairs. :cry: Or just kick over the elves' or dwarves' strongholds and make your lair there and learn how to make the corresponding hatcheries.
I have both the locations known I just don't think I have the mana to get in. Guess I am banging my head against the mountain for a while

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes