Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Time For Dragons - Defiler Wings: Deranged Dragon Mod [29-07-2020] [Jman]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Woogin

Jan 20, 2018
Pls dm a copy. Also no one should have to work on a project if they don't want too. I understand the desire to play the game and it is a bit strange that all the links were taken down. I do get that the op prolly doesn't want to be bothered about it all the time, especially if it was a painful experience. If there is one thing you can take from it op, your damn good if this many people are desperate for your product. Anyway if anyone has another copy dm it to me I'd like to play it myself.

Reactions: 306alex306

creangel

Dec 10, 2020
+1 for DM. Please hook me up.

.. Just as long as there are no legal reason relating to the graphic material that its gone .. then I do not want it.

LewdNayshin

Sep 19, 2017
Ok i do have the old DDM mod still installed but the problem is here: somehow i cant make a new character, i will somehow become the big brother with god mode with a lair + guards + slaves and i dont know how to fix that, but ill run some tests to get it back to its normal state atleast, i think its something that i did with the commands. if i do share it to you guys i dont want you guys to receive my bug as far as my concern but if you guys dont mind the bug that i have like i previously mentioned, ill try and set up a link ;)

was jumping here to see if i was able to get a new game installed to fix it since im lazy, seeing its deleted now i guess i cant do that :/

Just reply this and ill definitely try and make the link despite the bug that i encounter
and put the link somewhere

Last edited:

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
You post a link here and I'm burning down the mod for good. Including as much of this thread as I can. I'm dead serious.

NauticalSoup

Mar 29, 2020
You post a link here and I'm burning down the mod for good. Including as much of this thread as I can. I'm dead serious.
Uuh burn down... what? Seriously this is a non-threat. The mod is not only already abandoned, you've scoured it from the site. Why are you even following this thread?

After an eternity of lurking I think I feel a sudden urge to make my min posts here so I can drop links, if only because I tire of DMing people directions.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I have not quite 'scoured it from the site' yet. People who have interacted with me in an adult manner can get the '21 updated version from me, and this thread is still fully up and can be used for information and amusement. I also had plans to try to continue the mod somewhere else in a year or so, maybe, so the mod would not stay dead forever.

Post a link where I can see it and all of these things will cease. Karaghul also thought it was a good idea to dare me to stop development. Had he handled things with even a little grace, the mod would have been 'on hold' and the download still up.

If you piss me off well enough, I'll drop modding adult games altogether and take down the rest, too.

Anyway, you want to continue these games of 'fuck you, person who made stuff for us for free', do go on.

Last edited:

LewdNayshin

Sep 19, 2017
I have not quite 'scoured it from the site' yet. People who have interacted with me in an adult manner can get the '21 updated version from me, and this thread is still fully up and can be used for information and amusement. I also had plans to try to continue the mod somewhere else in a year or so, maybe, so the mod would not stay dead forever.

Post a link where I can see it and all of these things will cease. Karaghul also thought it was a good idea to dare me to stop development. Had he handled things with even a little grace, the mod would have been 'on hold' and the download still up.

If you piss me off well enough, I'll drop modding adult games altogether and take down the rest, too.

Anyway, you want to continue these games of 'fuck you, person who made stuff for us for free', do go on.
my dude, sorry if you're mad or annoyed with it, it is a good mod imo, even if you do abandon it, you didnt really have to delete it, like in my case i enjoy your mod, and i never even came in contact with you, nor demand you anything, nor demand you to re-upload the link to the mod, i was just tryna help the others who want to try the mod, the "Abandoned" Tag is very clear, no one is trying to revive anything but giving the last updated game we all had. and i also dont know the whole drama with this "Karaghul" guy. just dont shoot a guy who's just trying to share a mod to others despite the clear "Abandoned" Tag. if someone bugs you with "WHY DONT YOU UPDATE IT ANYMORE" after that Abandoned tag was already up. they have -1 iq

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
even if you do abandon it, you didnt really have to delete it
I did. Because when it's back up, people come in and want their bugs looked at, ask for info instead of searching, etc. This was for my peace of mind (since I know I can't stay away), and you people keep trying to fuck with it, intentionally or not.

I wrote a very specific 'last words' section and some posts a few pages back outlining my position. The sum of it was, I don't want my work public on F95 any more. If you manage to hide that fact from me (which is harder now that you've revealed yourself) or make a thread on some other platform where I can't see it, okay, I'm not scouring the net or even the site for it.

just dont shoot a guy who's just trying to share a mod to others despite the clear "Abandoned" Tag. if someone bugs you with "WHY DONT YOU UPDATE IT ANYMORE" after that Abandoned tag was already up. they have -1 iq
There are enough of these people here. :cry:

So, let me summarise:
  • F95 is a pirate forum and thus you're well within the spirit and site rules of it to do as you wish.
  • Said pirate attitude is extremely disrespectful of developers, and most of those who put up with it either don't care or use it to attract money/free testers towards themselves. I am in neither position.
  • So I'm asking you to not be an asshole towards me and respect my wishes for the mod to stay publicly dead.
  • If your desire to have the mod uploaded again is bigger than your capacity for civility, go ahead.
  • Don't be surprised if there are consequences for your actions.
  • I am fully willing to burn my presence on F95 and all of my work, not just DDM, and drop back to lurker if this continues. Because at that point I consider at least some F95-ites to be targeting me specifically, and I don't really need that right now.

Reactions: LewdNayshin

LewdNayshin

Sep 19, 2017
There are enough of these people here. :cry:
damn i feel ya on this one, sure ill respect it since there are apparently lots of em and you're bugged by them not understanding that its literally there infront of their eyes tagged as Abandoned. you need the peace. sorry if i pissed you off buddy wasn't my intention :confused:

I wrote a very specific 'last words' section and some posts a few pages back outlining my position.
funny thing, when i know this was closed i just skimmed through the 1st page and instantly open the last page, didnt bother on what actually happened. just saw people asking for the link to the deleted DDM, which i apparantly still have, so yeah thats my bad for skimming through only the 1st and last page :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jman9
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes