Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Time For Dragons - Defiler Wings: Deranged Dragon Mod [29-07-2020] [Jman]

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Drachos

Feb 5, 2018
I don't come on F95zone very often (hell this is my third post ever in this forum and the other two are in this thread almost a year ago) and yet I want to say I am very sorry that you were treated this way and lost the energy to make this mod.

This was a fun mod. I didn't play it the way it was meant to be played for the most part (Dragon no need Minions, Dragon tough) however even I can see it filled a niche that is very VERY rarely filled in adult game space.

I hope that this is only a temporary thing and doesn't take away your desire to create and mod video games entirely.

I am resisting the urge to curse not coming back 2 weeks ago as I don't think I come under "People you know." This is the price of rarely checking in and lurking.

But I want to again emphasis that this was great fun and I am sad to see the project end. All the best of luck.

Oct 22, 2020
Well, that's a shame.
And I'm late for the "party" aka latest update.

Been fun while it lasted though and for content delivered to us for free and an amazing ammount of interaction, this was more than anyone could have ever expected you to do. So if you're reading this. Cheers!

Rexaureus

Oct 21, 2017
Is there any way I can get the latest version? Took a break from f95zone for a while and reentered today just to see that this mod/standalone version was cancelled and removed, I never even knew that there was an issue between you and the Ravager devs.

Quickkiller2880

Dec 1, 2018
Damn, I just found this game a few days ago, same as a few others here, let alone this mod. I would have loved to try it out!

There will be a 'final' version available upon private request to people I know or who are vouched for by the same from Monday to next Monday (15-11-2021).
Also unfortunate, at least for me. This is literally my first post on the site. I've really just been a lurker for the small amount of time I've been here. But I understand the reasoning behind it. Hopfully I'll catch it if there is a next time. Kudos man.

Reactions: Jman9

FuckMeSis

Jun 30, 2017
That's fine :) not discouraged. Yeah, there are plenty of girls in that pack (fifty-sixty plus and better ones IMO :D) it's just an example of what's in there quality wise. However all of the scenes are humans though regardless of what's being screwed.
I haven't made enough post to dm jman and I was wondering if you happen to have the whole mod and could send it to me somehow. I randomly just got in the mood to play this game again and would love to experience some new stuff on it.

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Well...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Man... This is just the internet being the internet.

Do You do something? You suck.
You don't do something and talk about something? You suck, how dare you offer an opinion or "criticize" something! Go do your own game!
Then you do your thing. Moral? You suck.

People with shitty lives will always find a reason to shit talk about something...

So you know what? Are You abandoning the mod? That's fine if you feel like that... But THANK YOU to have gifted me the possibility of such a fun experience ;)

Skald359

Oct 13, 2018
Sorry that you've been turned off of the mod. Would love to get a link to the latest, but in any case, thanks for all the hard work, and best of luck.

hilter

Oct 23, 2018
Only learned about this mod today tbh. Played the original Defiler Wings a bunch and saw a reference to this on the post for that. Sad to see it ran into issues... if anyone has a link *wink, wink*

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I guess I need to reiterate:
  • The mod is dead for the time being. It might get resurrected, it might not.
  • Getting the last version from me requires that I'm in a good mood and you're a veteran player of the mod or have one to act as an intermediary who will bounce your questions, rage, etc before they manifest here.
  • Getting it from someone else might work. But the mod is sizeable, and any blowback that bleeds over here will heavily reduce the chances that it will be me who will resume the mod.
  • Any further public versions will not be on F95 if I can help it.

LewdGanglia

Dec 13, 2020
I posted very little before in your thread and been away from gaming for a while until the past month or so and saw your thread today. Pity that you felt it wasn't being worth your trouble, hope I didn't contribute to that feeling.

Hope you find something enjoyable to do with more reception. I enjoyed the game and was looking forward to more developments. Good luck in whatever you do next!

Reactions: zottel and Jman9

KenjiYoi

May 24, 2017
Welp, sucks that this halted right as I was looking to get back into the game. Had picked up the game a while back and had seen the mod but only played vanilla for the most part. I'm curious as to why the final version wasn't left up for late shows, but I figure that hashing out old news wouldn't be conducive anyway.

Alrunes

Dec 21, 2017
I think I picked this up right as it came out. I was super excited to see a 're-mastered' version of DW. I took an extended break from F95 and ended up missing all this and the later versions. All I can say is that it's a real pity this is over.

I don't suppose you can send me a copy? I'd really love to see how it turned out. If you need proof that 'I was here', I can send you a snapshot of my game or the file itself.

Anyhow, I wanted to say that your time and effort is appreciated, as you can no doubt see from all the others writing messages like this. And, sincerely, thank you for bringing this game back to life.

Reactions: zottel and Jman9

zottel

Jul 7, 2017
Yes, really sad this has come to an end. I played the original game years ago and discovered your mod in November 2020. The base game was quite buggy but had nice ideas and i was very happy to see someone took the efford to improve and modify it. I still have the version "Time_for_Dragons-1.1.1-pc-DDM_Nov_2020" and don't know if it's the latest version you created.

As the previous member wrote, it's a pity that it's over and i can also praise the effort you put into this. It must have been a lot of time. So if there is true hope, that a newer version (as i already have) exists, it would be charming to get a copy of this. :sneaky:

Reactions: Jman9

George0322

Dec 28, 2021
Hi, does anyone happen to still have the Defiler Wings: Deranged Dragon Mod? I only recently joined didn't find it until it was deleted. I understand that the Jman9 needed to have time away from everything, but I would really appreciate if someone who still has it could send me a DM, as he did say he was ok if someone else gave someone a copy. I hope you take time for yourself Jman9; we all know how...'vocal' people can be on the internet. Thank you for your time.
Edit: One quick thing. Even though I never got to play this mod, I played both Defiler Wings and Time for Dragons. From reading over the chat and changelogs, as well as seeing all the effort Jman9 put into both the mod itself and aiding those in the comments, it is obvious what a great mod this is. While I don't wish to open up old wounds, you did an incredible job. For what it's worth, just know that for every outspoken, "My Freedom of Speech", aggravator and critic, there are many of us lurkers out there supporting you guys, even if we don't really make ourselves known.

Last edited:

Meowed

Apr 2, 2019
Does anyone still have the copy of this game?
If you do, please share it to me you good sir

This is like the only adult game that i truly enjoy playing

I have the game once but my parents delete it *﹏*

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes