Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
This game is nearly impossible to play without a walkthrough. Are there plans to update the walkthrough to the current version?

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
This game is nearly impossible to play without a walkthrough. Are there plans to update the walkthrough to the current version?
There's really no need for the updated Walkthrough for this build. It's literally only a few minutes of playing time with not many choices. Besides, the updated walkthrough is already available for $20.00 patrons.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheat (WIP)

love // like // lust points

Download (7).png

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at Link, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

Last edited:

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
You can read right? No need to be a condescending shit, that's literally what I said i'd do like 4 comments ago

My entire issue is that I click a button that said (in only SLIGHTLY different words) "this will prevent future erotic scenes with vanessa" I click that, next scene? chick in the TV telling me I've gotta fuck my mom. Nope'd straight out and won't be playing again unless there's a no-mom route
I turned down doing stuff with mom too, and the game hasn't forced any lewd scenes with her. It does still ask about some things though, but you can just say no.

PAxej

Jan 7, 2021
I turned down doing stuff with mom too, and the game hasn't forced any lewd scenes with her. It does still ask about some things though, but you can just say no.
innnnnteresting

maybe it's some sort of bug then? you got a save from after the bit I was talking about?

PAxej

Jan 7, 2021
innnnnteresting

maybe it's some sort of bug then? you got a save from after the bit I was talking about?

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1621747969788.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey everyone!
It’s been pretty hectic the past 2 weeks, but things have gone well with juggling development and the Steam release of Chapter 02!
In the preview images, you can see some of the areas at the Police Station, as well as some of the characters you’ll meet. There’s a bit more to see there, but I’ll hold off on that to avoid spoilers. I forgot to mention it before but there’s 1 more new major location, and it’s sort of been hinted at, but you’ll learn about that very soon.
Polls
General consensus poll: Selena’s new outfit accessory - glasses?
As you can see in the preview image, Selena has a new outfit in this chapter. My minor issue is that I’m stuck on whether she should wear glasses with it or not. I previously shared Selena wearing the outfit with glasses as a WIP for the Heroes when I was working on it. I added the glasses for fun, but as I’ve been referencing it, I’ve been wondering if she should keep them. I’ll be posting the poll for the Soldier tier and up soon with a side-by-side comparison. I want to hear what you think!
Wallpaper Polls
Wallpaper polls are coming tomorrow!
More animations
As things are starting to heat up in the game, I will try to add more animations per release. It’s good practice for me, and I’m sure you’ll enjoy them :)
Quality of life improvements
I’m working on a couple of quality of life improvements as more things are added to your in-game phone. I want things to be better organized so there isn’t endless scrolling. To start off, the wallpapers page will now be organized by character instead of a catch-all situation. Expect to see more in-game codes to use soon! ;)
More BGM
I’ve been putting off making new music for the past 2 releases, but the list is getting longer for what needs to be made, so I’m going to aim to have 1 new BGM per release.
Scene 15 Progress:
Rendering: 60%~
3D Modeling: 70%~
Post-work: 10%~
Additional Game Assets: 15%
Writing: 40%
Editing 0%
Testing 10%
Programming 35%
Music: 0% (3 BGM if there’s time, but at least 1)

More news soon, and thanks for your support!

Cheers,
ZeroHero

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In the walkthrough I see only 3 hearth fragments for chapter 2. Where is the last ?
1 is in storage room at sis's work, 1 is in mc's room, 1 in kitchen at home and ............ and on latest version 1 is again in home at kitchen. all fragment locations are in wt.

Lunasmeow

Jul 22, 2017
1 is in storage room at sis's work, 1 is in mc's room, 1 in kitchen at home and ............ and on latest version 1 is again in home at kitchen. all fragment locations are in wt.
Goddamn it, you cannot GO to the kitchen in the current version. I'm in the house but can't go look in there. The options are Vanessa's room, and guest room. That's it.

I kept thinking I missed it!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Goddamn it, you cannot GO to the kitchen in the current version. I'm in the house but can't go look in there. The options are Vanessa's room, and guest room. That's it.

I kept thinking I missed it!
dunno what version you are playing or at what point you actually are but on my play mc had breakfast with family and after that he could get that piece.

marcomonte

Jun 7, 2019
dunno what version you are playing or at what point you actually are but on my play mc had breakfast with family and after that he could get that piece.
Very hard to play without WT. Which is ashame since I like this game

3.30 star(s) 84 Votes