WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
any .05 walkthrough yet? I can only find one interaction with the teacher.

Last edited:

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
@

Thanks I ended up just starting over and then following the walk through verbatim to start unlocking everything because even looking at the pictures still doesn't really tell you what things to click on to get what.

@ There is a exception error in the storage room in both the side closet and back closet when you peek and watch the black girl lift the other girls dress it crashes right there with a exception error but you are able to ignore it luckily. I think this error is preventing me from getting the info on where the document is because after the crash I hit ignore and then the lady punches you and when you enter the storage room it always says I don't know where the documents are at.
thanks, will fix this soon too!

FlicK3R

Sep 1, 2017
umm so how can i find the teacher's car? i mean how can i get to it before i take her clothes?
nvm you can find it in the evening. use it just to get a peek at the teacher

Last edited:

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
i started a game from scratch in v5.0 and while peeking at the suits in the closet i get the error:
'day2_takedocument' is not defined
the the scene goes MC abusing Janice even with low lust and having chosen to peek at the suits, so i can't unlock the part where i see the document and steal it.
Any fix for this error?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

6 Posts above you I reported that there are 2 errors one in each of the closets in the storage room and a few posts after that the author replied that they are going to fix it soon so we'll have to wait for the fix before we will be able to continue on.

Reactions: rick87

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I really like the concept of this game, despite having to repeat some parts for the new scenes as the story progresses.
I'm so hot for the teacher!

someniceguy

Dec 5, 2017
Fix for day2_takedocument error:
- enable console by editing the file renpy\common\00console.rpy (you may need to remove readonly flag from file)
- change config.console = False to config.console = True
- save file
- launch game, load and press Shift+O
- type day2_takedocument = False
- fixed, enjoy

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
nice, wasn't able to see some renders in 0.5

Liked the update btw, the game is shaping nicely

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Reactions: 13212115561

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Newest update has fixed the crashes in the storageroom but unfortunately it also seems to of wiped out a bunch of stuff that was already completed. I had Alice Dana Janice Lisa Mom Mia Hannah and Jody in my list now I only have Alice Dana Janice. Meeting the ones that were removed shows everything that you did with them is gone so you will have to redo them all again.

Well I got all of everyone done now except Janice hand job and Hannah 6th event in the first group the 1st 2nd and 3rd event in the group and the one for the morning event on the 2nd day.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017

secrets 0.05

Dana is this only text? (I get no special picture)

Hannah
+ ???
- I plan ...
- ??? (Evening)
- She won´t ...

Is this normal or a bug? At the car I have no option to tell about "corruption"?

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes