lordofevilcr

Donor
Oct 15, 2017
Christmas update has been released!

Mega link here:

Release notes from Patreon:

0.05.3 Version Change-Log:

• 2 new skins for CAS (you get one by default and the other you have to unlock it)

And the release notes for 0.05.2 (since we skipped this):

Change-log 0.05.2:

• bug fix (showers)

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Christmas update has been released!

Mega link here:

Release notes from Patreon:

0.05.3 Version Change-Log:

• 2 new skins for CAS (you get one by default and the other you have to unlock it)

And the release notes for 0.05.2 (since we skipped this):

Change-log 0.05.2:

• bug fix (showers)
Thanks Lordofevilcr!

I'll make sure this gets mirrored

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Time Loop Hunter V0.05.3

Thank you to @lordofevilcr for the original link!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads and Mirrors:

| | | |

@Bloo

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Console commands don't really do any good since you lose everything anyway every time you reset back to day one at the end of day 2.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
I'm imagining the amount of dead Jons littering the multiverse. My favourite bit is being caught by mom groping Mia.. "CAS.. RESET!"

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
I can't seem to get Janice's Side Closet BJ memory without Vren interrupting. (Janice > Day 2 > Morning > Last Memory) What's the sequence of events needed for this?

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
The two new skins are Christmas themed: regular & naked. The regular one was automatically used when I started the game and the naked version after repeating the tutorial 5 times.
actually that will unlock a skin but not the 2nd Christmas skin

Sinndallas

SD
Donor
Aug 7, 2017
I feel like an idiot but even following the walk through I seem to be missing things. For instance the walk through tells me I can ask personal questions of Dana, I never get to that point. Which stops me from telling enough information to Janice to keep going there....I must be missing something simple but I don't know what.

Edit: I was right, I am an idiot. I had to go back to Janice and say her group is decent :noexpression:

Edit 2: Nope never mind, still missing something.

Edit 3: OH it had to be DAY TIME on the second day.

Last edited:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I feel like an idiot but even following the walk through I seem to be missing things. For instance the walk through tells me I can ask personal questions of Dana, I never get to that point. Which stops me from telling enough information to Janice to keep going there....I must be missing something simple but I don't know what.

Edit: I was right, I am an idiot. I had to go back to Janice and say her group is decent :noexpression:

Edit 2: Nope never mind, still missing something.

Edit 3: OH it had to be DAY TIME on the second day.
to ask dana questions you need to make her buy the dildo on day one

them rub on her ass in the library, them I THINK you can ask the question, if not this day probably if you redo it again, you have to ask her out maybe, can't remember

she will say something about chinese food and other things I don't remember

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes