gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
um when can we have freaky time with CAS? also, can we choose not to change her appearance?
this will probably only be possible much later in the game, but the author did already confirmed it will be possible (to change her appearance). There is an option foreshadowing this if you talk with CAS

FlicK3R

Sep 1, 2017
this will probably only be possible much later in the game, but the author did already confirmed it will be possible (to change her appearance). There is an option foreshadowing this if you talk with CAS
yeah i noticed. but i want to NOT change her appeareance

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
interesting, didn't knew most of the secrets, but I did meet with the other barista girl during daytime

wasn't able to get dreams, and I did have sex with sister and saw janice buying dildo, you can't do both things at the same day so I don't know if there is another trigger

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@gestved

You mean you saw Dana buying the dildo not Janice. I think the dreams have to do with your players lust if it's too low they don't activate as I don't see them either when my player goes to sleep.

Reactions: gestved

Cl909

Jun 8, 2017
Random though : Is MC will die in the end of this story ? Since at the start of it he will be killed because he knows and not cooperate. At the end part of him knowing still don't change, so they should try to kill him again. Does this means there's "join with parasite team" route ?

U

User_10739

I have truly tried to play this but have gone nowhere and I need to move on...

Reactions: NStefanN

lordofevilcr

Donor
Oct 15, 2017
And here's version 0.05. Link:

From Patreon:
I've trying to post this all morning but patreon page was on schedule maintenance.
This one got bigger than expected! Usually a release adds 150 MB to the game, but this one was +200 MB.

The story continues 2 branches left open from day 1: The missing teacher and the catfight

Change log 0.05:

• New Character Hannah Donnary (missing teacher)
  • Continue story Missing teacher
  • Continue story Catfight
  • MC has an inventory
  • I don't want to spoil it but there are a few surprises
The wrinkle effect on this one got pretty large. I don't think anyone will read all the dialog of consequences. So I'll be on high alert of game breaking bugs and if you see a grammar or continuity errors please let me know

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The small new cat fight event is bugged if you go back there and click the clapper it can bug out and take you to the houses in the suburb and your following Dana after the talking is done you can warp back to the school but it fucks up the time as it causes the time to advance. So don't go back in there after the initial scene as there's nothing else to do there anyway.

Now trying to figure out what to do with the teacher.

Not sure there is much to the teacher can only find one thing.

Last edited:

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
The small new cat fight event is bugged if you go back there and click the clapper it can bug out and take you to the houses in the suburb and your following Dana after the talking is done you can warp back to the school but it fucks up the time as it causes the time to advance. So don't go back in there after the initial scene as there's nothing else to do there anyway.
Can you give more detail how to reproduce this bug?
thanks

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Click to go to university - go inside - go to gym - click the movie clapper and get a message *Not yet available* then you may or may not get transported to the suburbs as it doesn't happen every time you click the clacker it's totally random. Time changes to day and once the talking is done you can go back to the university go inside again go to gym and click the clacker and it'll do it again. Time changes and if you go back to the university you'll run into the protestor. But it seems when it happens it's all random sometimes you click it one time and you'll be transported to the suburbs other times it might 1 2 3 10 20 clicks before it transports you.

Here's a screenshot showing the suburbs with the message you should be seeing when you are stalking Dana at night.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Not sure what I'm missing for Dana I have everything unlocked but the last one in the night event Janice I have everything done but can't do shit the next day if I enter the ally point he just turns around and leaves. Lisa I have everything found but the 3rd one in the morning. Mia I have all but the 2nd one in the evening. Mom everything is done but the 2nd and 3rd one in the evening. Any help would be great. Checked the walk through but maybe you have to do it all by the book or something for everything to work.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
@

Click to go to university - go inside - go to gym - click the movie clapper and get a message *Not yet available* then you may or may not get transported to the suburbs as it doesn't happen every time you click the clacker it's totally random. Time changes to day and once the talking is done you can go back to the university go inside again go to gym and click the clacker and it'll do it again. Time changes and if you go back to the university you'll run into the protestor. But it seems when it happens it's all random sometimes you click it one time and you'll be transported to the suburbs other times it might 1 2 3 10 20 clicks before it transports you.

Here's a screenshot showing the suburbs with the message you should be seeing when you are stalking Dana at night.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks! I'll fix it soon

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Not sure what I'm missing for Dana I have everything unlocked but the last one in the night event Janice I have everything done but can't do shit the next day if I enter the ally point he just turns around and leaves. Lisa I have everything found but the 3rd one in the morning. Mia I have all but the 2nd one in the evening. Mom everything is done but the 2nd and 3rd one in the evening. Any help would be great. Checked the walk through but maybe you have to do it all by the book or something for everything to work.
im positive someone posted the unlocked memories a few pages ago.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Thanks I ended up just starting over and then following the walk through verbatim to start unlocking everything because even looking at the pictures still doesn't really tell you what things to click on to get what.

@ There is a exception error in the storage room in both the side closet and back closet when you peek and watch the black girl lift the other girls dress it crashes right there with a exception error but you are able to ignore it luckily. I think this error is preventing me from getting the info on where the document is because after the crash I hit ignore and then the lady punches you and when you enter the storage room it always says I don't know where the documents are at.

Last edited:
Reactions: HydraHenker

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
there is a walkthrough for 0.04 here

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes