Oct 14, 2017
ive been followin the walkthrough step by step and i everytime i spy on hannah in the morning in the showers i never see the janitor steal her clothes, i've done a full reset at least 6 times and everytime its just hannah in the shower

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Kamelkido

Sep 11, 2017
ive been followin the walkthrough step by step and i everytime i spy on hannah in the morning in the showers i never see the janitor steal her clothes, i've done a full reset at least 6 times and everytime its just hannah in the shower
Did you ask Hannah the details about her incident after giving her the clothes? You should see the memory
Hannah (Day 1, Afternoon): Someone stole her clothes in the showers this morning.
This is required to see the janitor steal the clothes .

Reactions: HydraHenker

marksame

Dec 20, 2018
I can't find the blank id badge on the doctors in the cafeteria when Rosario tries to punch Crystal after seeing the pic of Travis and Crystal, how many times I try to do the scene, I could not find it. Please some one help with save or some thing. Thank You.

Kamelkido

Sep 11, 2017
I can't find the blank id badge on the doctors in the cafeteria when Rosario tries to punch Crystal after seeing the pic of Travis and Crystal, how many times I try to do the scene, I could not find it. Please some one help with save or some thing. Thank You.
You need to visit Dana at hospital on day 3 after telling her you're her boyfriend on day 2.
Then you should have the memory
Day 3 (Morning): He is from an interchange program with another hospital.
After this is unlocked, you can find the ID badge during the Crystal/Rosario scene.

Reactions: HydraHenker

marksame

Dec 20, 2018
You need to visit Dana at hospital on day 3 after telling her you're her boyfriend on day 2.
Then you should have the memory
Day 3 (Morning): He is from an interchange program with another hospital.
After this is unlocked, you can find the ID badge during the Crystal/Rosario scene.

I deleted dana fun 2 timeline, should I keep it to have that memory, because I already did that , I am following walkthrough

Last edited:

i.4te.satan

Oct 11, 2018
Anyone know the console commands to increase your number of timelines? I passed 20 fun points and was supposed to get another timeline but for some reason I didn't.

Kamelkido

Sep 11, 2017
I'm also stuck here. I managed to get a handjob from Georgia, but to get to the yoga lesson on day 3, you also have to go there on day 2 the same time as you would invite Dana, don't you?
Just go to the gym on day 3 day when Georgia is parasited. No need to go on yoga lesson day 2, Georgia will make you in on day 3.

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
I'm also stuck here. I managed to get a handjob from Georgia, but to get to the yoga lesson on day 3, you also have to go there on day 2 the same time as you would invite Dana, don't you?
You actually need to skip the day 2 yoga lesson to trigger this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It does make sense in retrospect.

Kyreal

Jul 29, 2017
How du you make a Timeline savepoint? I dont get it?! is it that partial reset from cas?! but that goes away everytime i do a hard reset

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
How du you make a Timeline savepoint? I dont get it?! is it that partial reset from cas?! but that goes away everytime i do a hard reset
partial reset points are made automatically each day. So you can "rewind" your current path. Timelines are made manually, You can make your timelime save from the memory screen or by talking to CAS.

You can get a detail explanation for this in the in-game tutorial (ask CAS)

Cheers!

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes