Kyreal

Jul 29, 2017
partial reset points are made automatically each day. So you can "rewind" your current path. Timelines are made manually, You can make your timelime save from the memory screen or by talking to CAS.

You can get a detail explanation for this in the in-game tutorial (ask CAS)

Cheers!

well i did the tutorial twice... and i couldn't find where i can actually do the timeline... by memory you mean the icon with the head ? well i clicked on it but i can only click on day 1 or 2 and the name of the girls and nothing more... where can i make a timline there?

and in the walkthrough @ demonstration

FORCED RESET TO DAY 2
39. MAP → University
40. Wait.
41. Wait.
42. Enter the demonstration.
43. Nothing.
44. Silence.
45. To the center.
Day 2 (Afternoon): I go to

i never get the buttons where i can click nothing, silence or to the center... i did everything step by step...

thx for you answers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
well i did the tutorial twice... and i couldn't find where i can actually do the timeline... by memory you mean the icon with the head ? well i clicked on it but i can only click on day 1 or 2 and the name of the girls and nothing more... where can i make a timline there?

and in the walkthrough @ demonstration

FORCED RESET TO DAY 2
39. MAP → University
40. Wait.
41. Wait.
42. Enter the demonstration.
43. Nothing.
44. Silence.
45. To the center.
Day 2 (Afternoon): I go to

i never get the buttons where i can click nothing, silence or to the center... i did everything step by step...

thx for you answers!
Talk to CAS.
Ask for a few questions
ask to repeat the tutorial.
You will be asked to which part

1564680356527.png

And you will have the specific part to see.

On the Icon with the head:
1564680531992.png

Just under Timelines there is a Create button

Cheers!

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Kyreal

Jul 29, 2017
Talk to CAS.
Ask for a few questions
ask to repeat the tutorial.
You will be asked to which part

View attachment 360520

And you will have the specific part to see.

On the Icon with the head:
View attachment 360523

Just under Timelines there is a Create button

Cheers!

thx for your reply! i found my mistake, i had an old version of the game and just copied the new files over the old files so these things like timlines never showed up! i deleted the game and downloaded it again and now i have everything :)
sry for the trouble^^"

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
New Public Version 0.22.10

About the release:
This is a necessary release since some bugs were appearing from holes on early days events. I'm filling most of them now meaning that this a more graphical release than a story release.
I'm trying an achievement screen. Achievements are not part of the 100% completion answer CAS gives yet.

All saves games from version 0.06.xx or higher are compatible, but I have to add a Reset at the end of the load to avoid possible inconsistencies.

And this is the full Change-Log:

Change-Log 0.22.10:
  • Remove the Under Contruction when you search Lisa's drawer by Night
Change-Log 0.22.00:
  • Filling holes in Lisa's Story
  • Filling holes events Day 1, Day 3, Day 4
  • A new way to get past Claire.
  • New dream sequence: Ayumi.
  • New memories for Day 1, Lisa, Jody.
  • Achievement screen
  • +2 Fun Points
  • +1 Time Save Slot
  • Several small changes for continuity bugs.
Cheers!

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
I am impressed by this game. The braided timelines make me think of this.
Kudos to the DEV By the way the example which matches this game is Primer which is a much watch movie for time travel fans.

Reactions: HydraHenker

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Time Loop Hunter [v0.22.10] [Hydrahenker] - Original Size: 872MB

Download PC (145MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cramone

May 14, 2018
i ask hint for Dana... Cas told me "go to university" i already save it, save it with fun, let her got injured and let her saved by others.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
HydraHenker Since we now have the alternate way past Claire, does that mean that you'll be instituting the ability to go on a date with Dana finally since that opportunity was previously blocked? I recall it being one of the outcomes of the rally, that she wanted to go out after the fact, but it was impossible to get that outcome because the Day 3 wall required you to miss being able to invite her to the rally.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes