micojive

Oct 2, 2017
So "fuck it I'm tired of this", is the response where you get upset at Janice after many, many interactions and decide to just yolo it. I don't remember if it appears before or after avoid her. I don't think it's tied to that sequence so much as it triggers after 10 or whatever Janice day 1 afternoon interactions, though maybe it has a lust component. If you are following the walkthrough, I'd say maybe throw in a quick full reset and follow steps 1-5 again. This isn't some massive branch thing (like where you need to be on a Dana Wounded timeline or something) as to the best of my knowledge, there's no real huge complexity. If that doesn't proc it, I think just continue on until it randomly procs as it's on an interaction you'll see 4000 times at least unless you use timelines religiously. Every time you want to enter Janice path, you go through this interaction, this isn't some weird offshoot path, this is like the entrance to the interstate you live next to in terms of familiarity.
Ah, yea im using timelines pretty much exclusively. Thanks for the info

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
So "fuck it I'm tired of this", is the response where you get upset at Janice after many, many interactions and decide to just yolo it. I don't remember if it appears before or after avoid her. I don't think it's tied to that sequence so much as it triggers after 10 or whatever Janice day 1 afternoon interactions, though maybe it has a lust component. If you are following the walkthrough, I'd say maybe throw in a quick full reset and follow steps 1-5 again. This isn't some massive branch thing (like where you need to be on a Dana Wounded timeline or something) as to the best of my knowledge, there's no real huge complexity. If that doesn't proc it, I think just continue on until it randomly procs as it's on an interaction you'll see 4000 times at least unless you use timelines religiously. Every time you want to enter Janice path, you go through this interaction, this isn't some weird offshoot path, this is like the entrance to the interstate you live next to in terms of familiarity.
Nice analogy!

like you said it's not tied. The "fuck it I'm tired of this" dialog will appear after you avoid her 5 times.

Cheers!

Zeljkic22

Jul 8, 2018
How do i get self control to 2 i followed a guide but i don't get the option to steal a dose drugs after i help Alice on day 2

Cramone

May 14, 2018
ok this is weird. The memory you're missing is the root memory for the car accident. Which unlocks on the very first day when the car hits dana and you made your first reset.
So I don't know waht happened there.

I can fix your save game if you share it.

Cheers!
ok, maybe is because my game has like 800 reset

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
There are many steps to get past Claire so it depends how far you are into the game.
As a general hint:
1) start with Dana
2) Follow the trashed classroom with Janice.
3) Continue with both of them to the demonstration
4) Follow the missing teacher to Hannah
5) Investigate the catfight at the gym
6) Talk to your sister Mia, to your other sister Lisa and your Mom.

Use the hints (there is no limit) and ask CAS why the game is so difficult to get a general idea how I think it.

Cheers!
Worst explaination ever to someone having trouble with your terrible game. It is hot garbage and that is proof with all the trouble everyone has had with it.

• Angry
Reactions: wudril

Swizzstick

Apr 10, 2018
84. MAP → University 85. Go inside. 86. Go to... 87. Break into the storage room. Janice (Day 2, Morning): I ask for her help to get into the storage room. 88. Go outside.

Asking her never happens, when i go to the rally point in the morning he just decides to leave.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
84. MAP → University 85. Go inside. 86. Go to... 87. Break into the storage room. Janice (Day 2, Morning): I ask for her help to get into the storage room. 88. Go outside.

Asking her never happens, when i go to the rally point in the morning he just decides to leave.
if i recall you need to do a great speech and celebrate the speech at the bar
and ask her about to teach unlocking skill
i think

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
This game is quite horrible too. Who creates such a stupid game where you can't control your lust.
So that's where you draw the line? Demons, jumping back and forth in time, hints on how to progress in life, all that's OK. But the element that actually makes you do a few things in correct order in the game is what gets your panties in a bunch and breaks the illusion of a real life simulation? Fascinating...

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Hey, i got this error when trying to acces the achievements, my solution was to Extract the RPA packages files with unren, and then rename the Intro_1_0.webp to Intro_1_0.png, and then make a copy of intro_1_0.webp and call it intro_1_0.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice catch. Your solution worked perfectly for me!

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
hey Dev
Plz remove Free Roam,DAY,NIGHT,TIME etc system
only choices show and we have to select.
if you don't want to remove in this game then plz create v2 with only choices,remove open world

• Sad
Reactions: wudril
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes