UserNed

Mar 18, 2019
Downloaded, played for a few hours & experienced minimal enjoyment. The process is just way to 'grindy' for me. I do get the idea that one can use the looping to adjust how interaction occur, but after a couple hours I just had to ask myself - "why bother?". Perhaps if characters were more compelling or the MC was being developed or redeemed earlier in the process it would have hooked me in. The first change in the MC that occurs, aside form having the demon lady in my head, is that she removes my inhibitions to incest. That's just not the top of my list. If there was more development in the Dana or Janice story line before he had to interact with his sister, maybe ... That coupled with what seems to me as a lust factor that climes so quickly you need to account for that (masturbate off screen) and then need to repeat again to use the time better - again, adding grindy-ness with no apparent value. It's obvious that a lot of work is put into this game. I hope the creator continues to enjoy the process. Perhaps they'll make something I can enjoy next time.

Cramone

May 14, 2018
hey Dev
Plz remove Free Roam,DAY,NIGHT,TIME etc system
only choices show and we have to select.
if you don't want to remove in this game then plz create v2 with only choices,remove open world
the open world is awesome. show what happens in others places....
and day,night,time is essence of the game.

Reactions: wudril and DrHojo

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
hi … 2 questions:
1. how can i get the ??? (night) on the third day with lisa. allready solved by myself)
2. i get an error about … intro_1_0.png... could not be found when i try to open the achievements

any sugestions for me?

Last edited:
Reactions: Cramone

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
hi … 2 questions:
1. how can i get the ??? (night) on the third day with lisa. allready solved by myself)
2. i get an error about … intro_1_0.png... could not be found when i try to open the achievements

any sugestions for me?
For #2 I would suggest typing/copy-pasting "intro_1_0" into the search bar at the top right of this site (make sure you are in this thread and that 'This thread' is chosen) and do a search.

(Of course I could have given you the answer, but you know;
Give a man a fish and he will be rewarded for not doing anything, teach him how to fish and he will be able to do something himself. ;) )

Reactions: vimmers

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
For #2 I would suggest typing/copy-pasting "intro_1_0" into the search bar at the top right of this site (make sure you are in this thread and that 'This thread' is chosen) and do a search.

(Of course I could have given you the answer, but you know;
Give a man a fish and he will be rewarded for not doing anything, teach him how to fish and he will be able to do something himself. ;) )
So what is this error with the intro_1_0.png? Is this from my build of the game or the modded one?

Cheers!

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
So what is this error with the intro_1_0.png? Is this from my build of the game or the modded one?

Cheers!
Why, I'm glad you asked. If you type "intro_1_0" in the search box in the top right corner...
Here's the initial post, with full traceback: #2,240
I just remembered having seen a post about it and their fix for it. Apparently intro_1_0.png is missing, but that's all I know, officer.
If you want to know witch/who's build it was you'll have to ask them. :)

Reactions: HydraHenker

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Your Game not with mod.
That's the weird part, I don't use .png anymore since version 0.10.xx And for the comment it doesn't seem to happen when you see the intro but on the achievement screen?

So it could be one of those weird bugs when load a save game that you created a long time ago. Can someone provide a savefile to test?

Thanks,
Cheers!

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
That's the weird part, I don't use .png anymore since version 0.10.xx And for the comment it doesn't seem to happen when you see the intro but on the achievement screen?

So it could be one of those weird bugs when load a save game that you created a long time ago. Can someone provide a savefile to test?

Thanks,
Cheers!
It is not only loading a save file aso when you go from the menu into it so it must in the code from the achievement/persitent file. I delete my old games so I can´t help with it. The error cames immediately when you try to see the achievements. Because my old save was 5 or 6 or so versions back I started completed new and used the solution from asdfg_dk.

asdfg_dk

May 17, 2018

Thanks,
Cheers!
Her is my latest save, I have just tried to delete my fix ".png" file, and the error comes back.

asdfg_dk

May 17, 2018
HydraHenker I just tried to install the game on an other pc that have never seen this game before, and the error pops up when i try to acces the achievements, and I should have 2 of them, the Clueless and the 6 am

On a side note, if you try to acces the achievements before you ever have played the game, you get another error. I guess it is because the achievements file is first Created after you start your first game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2018

Thanks,
Cheers!

It happen to me too, i guess im using compressed (crunched) version and that was the problem.

The game is so hard, with hint and everything, i have to reset time over 800 times to complete up to the last update, And each time i see in the girls profile up to day 16 i start to sweat so hard, hope u dont make the game that big, one week is more than enough i guess, this game have been in development for around 2 years and still in day 3 with really little content in day 4.

BTW It still have too little sex scene.

Pstd: The mc mother is a pervert.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
HydraHenker I just tried to install the game on an other pc that have never seen this game before, and the error pops up when i try to acces the achievements, and I should have 2 of them, the Clueless and the 6 am

On a side note, if you try to acces the achievements before you ever have played the game, you get another error. I guess it is because the achievements file is first Created after you start your first game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok, I found the bug. and i'm going to try something for the other one.

Many Thanks!!!!!!

Cheers!

Reactions: asdfg_dk

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
It happen to me too, i guess im using compressed (crunched) version and that was the problem.

The game is so hard, with hint and everything, i have to reset time over 800 times to complete up to the last update, And each time i see in the girls profile up to day 16 i start to sweat so hard, hope u dont make the game that big, one week is more than enough i guess, this game have been in development for around 2 years and still in day 3 with really little content in day 4.

BTW It still have too little sex scene.

Pstd: The mc mother is a pervert.
I'll most likely end up shortering to fewer days. maybe 10 days.

Cheers!

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes