RazorRamoNWO

Sep 1, 2019
I quit reading description (and Quit on game) when I saw: ''...till 1 day a fukin ALIEN CAME'' ...C'mon man. Sigourney came from da 80's and wanna fuk me. Nooo, damn ya aliens, u spoiled my childhood.

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
I'm a bit stuck at the moment according to the walkthrough I'm suppose to have been giving a hint from the Janitor about a deal between her and the yoga instructor Jody but no matter what I due I can't seem to trigger the conversation with either Jody or the Janitor any body know if I'm doing something wrong or if this is just a bug?

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
Walkthrough for version 23.
Enjoy!
thank you for the WT

one question, the newest quest is slipped between old step instead of making a new section after Janice date, right?

at least yoga day 3 is in separate section

never mind, it require extra work of hint and browse through memory, but I could manage it

Last edited:

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I'm a bit stuck at the moment according to the walkthrough I'm suppose to have been giving a hint from the Janitor about a deal between her and the yoga instructor Jody but no matter what I due I can't seem to trigger the conversation with either Jody or the Janitor any body know if I'm doing something wrong or if this is just a bug?
Have you seen the scene in the toilets with the janitor and jody?

Cheers!

sho1223

May 28, 2017
Ok, I might be thick, but has there always been a +5 lust every time period? I feel like I've never had to masturbate in game if I don't seek arousing events, but now half of the mornings for this update I had to masturbate to not fail out of the mission. It's possible I've just been in routes that consistently kept me "satisfied" for the past couple of updates and it was added sometime then.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
HydraHenker I may have found a bug in either the game or the WT. I always use the WT and have gone through it 3x now. When I get to the gym and talk to Jody the option to "Ask about the deal with the janitor" doesn't show up either time. When I load from my last position in the game it only updates it to v 22.9 and not to 23.0. WT seems to be fine up until I get to the gym so I think it is in the game. My last save is from v 22.1. Do I need to follow the WT from 22.1 to get the correct dialog choices?

edit: Just checked the changelogs from v 22.0 thru 23.3. Looks like my save should work cuz I followed the WT for 22.0 unless there was change in it for any of the versions that were fixes.

edit 2: Also I have not seen the toilet scene with Jody and the Janitor which might explain why I don't get that dialog choice.

edit 3: Kamelkido I have found a discrepancy in the WT. Line 74 of Yoga Day 3 says to go to 'Dana Fun 2' but I no longer have that timeline. I have 'Dana fun 3' which creates the explosive speech and I can't complete that event after the demonstration but I also have a timeline 'Dana Wounded 2 which creates a great speech which I think will let me finish this update except seeing the toilet scene with Jody and the janitor. Seems I need to check the toilet before I get to the gym which doesn't show up in the WT.

Edit 4: Found the toilet scene in the WT and then had to do an improv of the WT to finish but I got to the end of this update. Turned out to be a nice update so I will wait for the next one to see if I can get through it. Hopefully I have done it well enough to continue using the WT.

Last edited:
Reactions: HydraHenker

Dyatlov

Jul 22, 2019
Time Loop Hunter [v0.23.30] - Compressed version

Audio/video/image quality is slightly reduced
Download link for Windows (151 MB) -

Game assets are compressed by using Cruncher 0.4.1.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Time Loop Hunter [v0.23.30] [Hydrahenker] - Original Size: 898MB

Download PC (148MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Ok, I might be thick, but has there always been a +5 lust every time period? I feel like I've never had to masturbate in game if I don't seek arousing events, but now half of the mornings for this update I had to masturbate to not fail out of the mission. It's possible I've just been in routes that consistently kept me "satisfied" for the past couple of updates and it was added sometime then.
The MC suffers from lust constantly, it gets worse when you progress the game and you counter it with self control.

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
HydraHenker I may have found a bug in either the game or the WT. I always use the WT and have gone through it 3x now. When I get to the gym and talk to Jody the option to "Ask about the deal with the janitor" doesn't show up either time. When I load from my last position in the game it only updates it to v 22.9 and not to 23.0. WT seems to be fine up until I get to the gym so I think it is in the game. My last save is from v 22.1. Do I need to follow the WT from 22.1 to get the correct dialog choices?

edit: Just checked the changelogs from v 22.0 thru 23.3. Looks like my save should work cuz I followed the WT for 22.0 unless there was change in it for any of the versions that were fixes.

edit 2: Also I have not seen the toilet scene with Jody and the Janitor which might explain why I don't get that dialog choice.

edit 3: Kamelkido I have found a discrepancy in the WT. Line 74 of Yoga Day 3 says to go to 'Dana Fun 2' but I no longer have that timeline. I have 'Dana fun 3' which creates the explosive speech and I can't complete that event after the demonstration but I also have a timeline 'Dana Wounded 2 which creates a great speech which I think will let me finish this update except seeing the toilet scene with Jody and the janitor. Seems I need to check the toilet before I get to the gym which doesn't show up in the WT.

Edit 4: Found the toilet scene in the WT and then had to do an improv of the WT to finish but I got to the end of this update. Turned out to be a nice update so I will wait for the next one to see if I can get through it. Hopefully I have done it well enough to continue using the WT.
Well, seems like you're good without my help :)

Cheers!

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Well, seems like you're good without my help :)

Cheers!
I hope so. ;) I checked all the days memories and events as well as the achievements. As far as I can tell I have all the achievements possible except the reset ones and I still see a few ???? marks in the days and a very few in the characters that don't seem to really matter. Only way to test the WT is to start a new game but probably won't due to the time it would take. Maybe later. :unsure:

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
So I've been following the walkthrough for this game. I'm up to the point near the end where you take janice on a date, eventually ending up at a resturant. However the walkthrough states to take her to a fancy modern one, but I've reset a few times, and he still takes her to the boring one.

So I'm stuck, missing something I guess.

If anyone can figure what I'm missing to progress, I'd appreciate it. Here's a save file for reference.

Cheers

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
So I've been following the walkthrough for this game. I'm up to the point near the end where you take janice on a date, eventually ending up at a resturant. However the walkthrough states to take her to a fancy modern one, but I've reset a few times, and he still takes her to the boring one.

So I'm stuck, missing something I guess.

If anyone can figure what I'm missing to progress, I'd appreciate it. Here's a save file for reference.

Cheers
did she already show you how to lockpick? you'll need to get to a location where you'll spy on a massage salon

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
did she already show you how to lockpick? you'll need to get to a location where you'll spy on a massage salon
Yes I got the mission prior where she takes you to a roof and you see the massage palor and rosario. No extra locations or missions show up. The boring date night remains the same.

Clearly there's a step I've missed somewhere that the walkthrough doesn't seem to help with. It states that after the boring resturant, resetting to day 4 again and doing the date again, that it then goes to a modern resurant...but for me it doesn't, it just repeats the boring one.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes