DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
The parasite the MC is supposed to be tracking down is kind of mind control-ish, but I can't recall any sort of player initiated mind control.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
The parasited girls get more influenced by the MC and MC by changing events can control where the parasite will land.

Cheers!

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
this is a shit game i cannot get further so throw it in the trash the walkthrough keeps jumping to day 1 things to do and if i want to go further then i must have 2000hour day so drop it in the shithouse

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
mini game help needed for study group...can't figure out persuasion to beat Lee
Basically you have 4 quadrants that the opponent will: greatly dislike, dislike, like, greatly like.
You can tell with the face they made when you hover over them. You have to click the 4 quadrants. In the middle there is a rotating circle that cover from little to a lot of the quadrant. That represent the weight, so when you click on quadrant you want the small weight on the negatives and the big weight on the positives.

You can look up the Speechcraft system in Oblivion since it's "inspire" in it.

Cheers!

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
It is shocking that a game was written where you can travel through time without consequences and there is no rape. Pretty much the main character should be able to have any woman he wants and then just reset time.

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
It is shocking that a game was written where you can travel through time without consequences and there is no rape. Pretty much the main character should be able to have any woman he wants and then just reset time.
Meaning that the only thing preventing you from raping women is the fact that you're not sure you can get away with it? Let's just agree on that we view women differently...

Darkmind

Jan 27, 2019
Is there a wiki for this someplace? I don't want to work from a walkthrough, as then I'm just following a set of steps - but it'd be nice to have something when I know I'm obviously missing something...

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
But... there is rape. Drugging Mia's drink and then having sex with her when you sneak into the house at night. Using the slutty beauty in the hospital. Banging Alice while she's still tied up and blindfolded after you get Matt arrested. The interrogation session with the riot girl. I'd also consider breaking into Ayumi's lab and taking advantage of her when she's developing the lust drug is also rape since she initially doesn't want the main character there and protests when he joins in, although she ends up not minding.

"But she liked it!" Doesn't make it not rape.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hello comunity,

So I'm changing a little the fun system and I'm in need of several new fun points.
Conditions:
- Fun points should be something outside the normal play.
- The new Fun point should be for Day 3 forward or something on days 1 or 2 that is dependant of something from day 3 forward (memory, skill level, etc)

If you've got any ideas and would like to share them with me, you can write it here or PM me with it. I will read them and evaluate them if they fit with the story, MC personality and the cost to make it.

Thanks!
HH

Reactions: asdfg_dk
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes