HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I hope so. ;) I checked all the days memories and events as well as the achievements. As far as I can tell I have all the achievements possible except the reset ones and I still see a few ???? marks in the days and a very few in the characters that don't seem to really matter. Only way to test the WT is to start a new game but probably won't due to the time it would take. Maybe later. :unsure:
The WT is kamelkido territory, I would be happy if you could unlock those ???? with just the in-game hints :)

Cheers!

Reactions: CrackBackManiac

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Yes I got the mission prior where she takes you to a roof and you see the massage palor and rosario. No extra locations or missions show up. The boring date night remains the same.

Clearly there's a step I've missed somewhere that the walkthrough doesn't seem to help with. It states that after the boring resturant, resetting to day 4 again and doing the date again, that it then goes to a modern resurant...but for me it doesn't, it just repeats the boring one.
Mmmm, I've change that in this version. Now you need to Unlock the cool place. Follow Jody's path.

Cheers!

Reactions: emmasteadman

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
The WT is kamelkido territory, I would be happy if you could unlock those ???? with just the in-game hints :)

Cheers!
Maybe I can. Will look into it. They don't seem to affect the overall flow of the game or any of the achievements though.

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
hi
game is bugged at hospital
followed walkthrough with last version, it never gets to advance rosario past fight
hints still list a lot of things undone which they are not
and girls unmet which are

could anyone provide a complete save for this version? has anyone managed to do everything?
maybe the developer?
thank you

ps and if you fill like a 12 old smartass please keep your posts to yourself , thanks

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
hi
game is bugged at hospital
followed walkthrough with last version, it never gets to advance rosario past fight
hints still list a lot of things undone which they are not
and girls unmet which are

could anyone provide a complete save for this version? has anyone managed to do everything?
maybe the developer?
thank you

ps and if you fill like a 12 old smartass please keep your posts to yourself , thanks
attached complete save right before the events of the last version available in this site, all memories and events unlocked, dunno about achievements list cause i don't care about it.
i managed to do everything, quite easily too.

Reactions: cccxxx

Kamelkido

Sep 11, 2017
edit 3: Kamelkido I have found a discrepancy in the WT. Line 74 of Yoga Day 3 says to go to 'Dana Fun 2' but I no longer have that timeline. I have 'Dana fun 3' which creates the explosive speech and I can't complete that event after the demonstration but I also have a timeline 'Dana Wounded 2 which creates a great speech which I think will let me finish this update except seeing the toilet scene with Jody and the janitor. Seems I need to check the toilet before I get to the gym which doesn't show up in the WT.
A few versions ago, I changed the timelines I create in the WT when I tried to optimize the demonstration section. There are only 2 'Dana fun' now. You can just replay steps 108-128 of demonstration to recreate the current 'dana fun 2'. There is a list of the timelines I use at the end of the WT.

I also plan to create new timelines with the new slots. It will probably be some successful demo paths. I didn't have time to do this yet, but it will be include in a next version WT.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
A few versions ago, I changed the timelines I create in the WT when I tried to optimize the demonstration section. There are only 2 'Dana fun' now. You can just replay steps 108-128 of demonstration to recreate the current 'dana fun 2'. There is a list of the timelines I use at the end of the WT.

I also plan to create new timelines with the new slots. It will probably be some successful demo paths. I didn't have time to do this yet, but it will be include in a next version WT.
Saw that but found a work around by using the WT to get the toilet scene and then just use my Dana Fun 3 Timeline to reset back to creating a Great speech and worked till I finished. Will go back and recreate the Dana Fun 2 and then use the WT to finish again so I should be in sync with the WT as written. Then I should be good to go with the WT going forward. I remember seeing that note but lost that version of the WT so I was aware of it in the back of my mind. It wasn't that hard to do if I understood where the right pieces were to do it. WT was still very useful. Thanks again for your great work on the WT.

Reactions: cccxxx

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
attached complete save right before the events of the last version available in this site, all memories and events unlocked, dunno about achievements list cause i don't care about it.
i managed to do everything, quite easily too.
lifesaver thanks

anwar

Mar 4, 2018
I really hope that MC is not experiencing all of this due to use of the drugs. If it that the case I would regret wasting hr of time playing.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes